Eternal Lands Official Forums
kat

Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Bloody James Kidd

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food.

LOL...aww, us poor pirates, all we get to chomp on is some seaweed and watery ale :o

im Calico Roger Bonney

Often indecisive, you can't even choose a favorite color. You're apt to follow wherever the wind blows you, just like Calico Jack Rackham, your namesake. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

arr! i tink dis is a good 1

Dirty Ethel Rackham

They Didn't put my awesomeness in the description so bah on that! :o

Dread Pirate Vane

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

Edited by Sweettea

Black Charity Kidd

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Wrr:>

Bloody John Flint

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

I knew of Talk like a Pirate Day last year, my friend told me about it. He got a T-shirt With a Pirate and next to him a Business man talking Pirate.

Lol look at the #1 female pick up line xD

Red William Rackham is my pirate name :P ( although i was to lazy so i only answered 3 first questions honestly, all others were random aswers lol

Mad Morty Cash

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

Am I the only Mad Morty? :P Dying breed we are.

Mad Mary Flint

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

i'm supposedly "dread pirate kidd" but that doesn't sound very girly.. my friend suggested " Pink Panties The Pirate"..

but.. i don't think i like that either...

Iron John Cash

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

*squeals

Your the Pirate version of Johnny Cash!!

I <3 johnny cash- infact am wearing a T-shirt with his face on it rightnow!

Your pirate name is:

Black Roger Bonney

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Yarr! Ye best beware me pessimism! It be depressing! Yarr!

i'm supposedly "dread pirate kidd" but that doesn't sound very girly.. my friend suggested " Pink Panties The Pirate"..

Iron John Cash

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

*squeals

Your the Pirate version of Johnny Cash!!

I <3 johnny cash- infact am wearing a T-shirt with his face on it rightnow!

lmao

Iron Tom Kidd

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Score! I'm not the only one who ended up as Dread Pirate Kid \o/

Mad Dog Cash

Part crazy, part mangy, all rabid, you're the pirate all the others fear might just snap soon. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr! :P

That can't possibly be me!

Your pirate name is:

Dread Pirate Bonney

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Black Sam Bonney

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Red Jenny Read

Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

my sister is

Mad Bess Flint

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Mad Sam Flint:

Err!

Black Davy Rackham

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Your pirate name is:

Captain Roger Kidd

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognises you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

So you can all worship at my feet or I will send the mates after you in a pincer movement whilst running you to ground against the rocks with a strike from the centre whilst running line abreast... Arrr

Guest Blare

Dread Pirate Flint

AARRRRRRRRRRRR

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!