Eternal Lands Official Forums
the_antiroot

Antiroot vs LuciferX

no then not if 8 giants att him at same time lucif wont have a change

Well Scarr.

Rule 2 . diss is ok, no diss/tele.

Lets just say, noone mentioned that Diss/teleport to range and change map wasn't allowed. :>

-Blee

How about Diss/RUN? If he can anyway. :-/ Its a way to escape. And noone said its a battle to death.

-Blee

luci can't fight summoned giants for ever... imo even on non pk anti can win... summon 2 giants.. when luci will diss the other giant will attack...

@anti : make hyperspace bag with ingreds k ? :)

Hyperspace bag with ingreds == cheating?

its not in the rules :o so no cheat ^^ (luci musn't read this or he'll hyperspace with ess also :P)

but i think anti won't allow any hyperspace lol

mods ARE players too.

OMG really? :P

Well Scarr.

Rule 2 . diss is ok, no diss/tele.

Lets just say, noone mentioned that Diss/teleport to range and change map wasn't allowed. :>

-Blee

Forgetting the change map thing. I hate people badmouthing/underestimating this truely great spell. Its my favorite spell in the game. One other aspect is for Lucifer to go invis, and just directly attack antiroot. Seeing that this isn't a multi map, if antiroot doesn't diss he's a goner, but if he does Lucifer will have a bunch of yeti/giant to deal with I'm sure.

This will be an interesting duel. I'd like to watch if poss

You're one to talk, I can't even check it out. But maybe thats the best thing too. Somehow its boring hearing about these fun contests and not getting online. :P

-Blee

Few, I thought i was missing it, my sister is on the comp that works. >.<

Very much fun.

I cant thank LuciferX enough for being such a good sport. Before hand we were chatting, and neither of us could predict the outcome.

Ty also to sheesh and molime for modding it, and also wehn the giants got Lucifer on his return, thanks to those who returned his bag. This was a lot of fun, and it would have sucked big time if the bag had not been returned.

Fun Fun Fun :dry:

Guest ohmygod

Here is the raw movie clip from that event for those that missed it.Short,same as the event was...

click here

You should get a prize gift for that alo :dry: