Eternal Lands Official Forums
shallara

New NPC

I have better things to do .. but have fun with that :D

agreed

Agreed.

How about stop posting idiotic comments such as: "lol too expensive" or "lol it will fail" or "lol i dont care hahaha"??

Because if you do that, I reserve the right to post idiotic comments myself, such as: "Lol u r banned hahaha pwned!11!"

How about stop posting idiotic comments such as: "lol too expensive" or "lol it will fail" or "lol i dont care hahaha"??

Because if you do that, I reserve the right to post idiotic comments myself, such as: "Lol u r banned hahaha pwned!11!"

Love the Idea of loath it, that’s got to make you laugh :D

Sorry for he off topic bit that just made me smile.

I like this idea..this way we can all protect our World :D

hmm..perhaps on Surprise Day those who donated can expect random donations in their storage, based on what was donated to the NPC?

Just a thought :)

Jez

There will be a build cost, and once the project is built there will be an operational cost, which will be 10% of the construction gold per month (real life month).

If the players do not pay for the operational cost, the system will be inactive.

There will be a build cost, and once the project is built there will be an operational cost, which will be 10% of the construction gold per month (real life month).

If the players do not pay for the operational cost, the system will be inactive.

Oh k, that seems to be faisible :D

imo there should not be a monthly fee, 800k a month just to save some people from getting eaten by goblins ?

imo there should not be a monthly fee, 800k a month just to save some people from getting eaten by goblins ?

While I am not a fan either, think of it this way...you get to know when there is an easy training opportunity.

ok guys..I have been readin this topic..over and over ..and I come to a few conclusions here:

one is, Entropy is serious about this donation thing..if we dont reach the quotum, we can be slaughtered any time, any day..anywhere..

Do we want to submit ourselves to that? NO!

Do we want to have our newcomers having to experience that? NO!

Do we want our families slaughtered..without evcen a chance to escape..or go for safe places? NO!

That leaves us but one choice! Make sure we get a fair warning before we get invaded..!

How? by paying off the maffia-npc..

How? by working together..as a community..

I am calling all guildleaders to unite..and make a plan..a donation plan..

Who is brave enough, kindhearted enough and generous enough to form a front against the Terror Invasions?

Post you name as GM saying ay..and we will plan a meeting VERY soon..even today if possible!

Those without a guild, one of you has got to stand up and take lead..and gather all tagless brave and generous ones to help out as well..

This is OUR World people..it is our responsibility to save it!!

JezeBelle

Guildmistress of the Proud family of W&W

I'll say it one more time *glares*

Be supportive...

or shaddup and get off the thread

Jez, you can count on Riva, we're already workin on gettin iron together for the s2e's for the hydro

Ok shall, cya.

Edit, one last thing: where is the gc and ores going to!?

Isnt this just a way to get ores/gc out of the game?

Edited by Manderijn

I'll say it one more time *glares*

Be supportive...

or shaddup and get off the thread

Jez, you can count on Riva, we're already workin on gettin iron together for the s2e's for the hydro

thnx hon, I donated 1k of sulp as a start this morning.

Jez

The thing is if we donate we get smaller invasions because they will be killed quite fast since people will be waiting in the cave even before they spawn, so don't donate and get bigger invasions :)

Entropy is serious about this donation thing..if we dont reach the quotum, we can be slaughtered any time, any day..anywhere..

Do we want to submit ourselves to that? NO!

Do we want to have our newcomers having to experience that? NO!

Do we want our families slaughtered..without evcen a chance to escape..or go for safe places? NO!

That leaves us but one choice! Make sure we get a fair warning before we get invaded..!

How? by paying off the maffia-npc..

I'm not in the habit of funding terrorists with more money to extort more money out of me in the future. Although... I *do* pay my taxes, so... I guess in a way ^^ Call me crazy, but I'm not going to pay protection money.

The thing is if we donate we get smaller invasions because they will be killed quite fast since people will be waiting in the cave even before they spawn, so don't donate and get bigger invasions :)

just for that i'd risk not paying... i'd love to see HUGE invasion on a random base :D would be fun

I do wonder what monsters are invading on a random base tho

Edited by Hyperion

Ok, this is ridiculous.

At some point, every single person looked at Eternal Lands and saw *something* of Entropy's vision they liked. As I understand it, one of Entropy's main goals for Eternal Lands has always been to encourage interdependance. He has always wanted us to rely on each other, for there to be back and forth between the players.

He found a way to strongly encourage one of his main goals in his creation, AND I COMMEND HIM FOR THAT.

Yet all I'm hearing, with the exception of a small minority, is a whole lot of negativity and condemnation?

And from people I would not have expected.

How do you expect to set an example to the newer players as to how the game works when all they see is this bickering and nonsense?

FREAKIN GROW UP!

This is MY damn thread, posted for the PURPOSE of cooperation and teamwork, in the purest spirit of Eternal Lands.

Every one of you that posts contrary to that purpose is in violation of forum rules and I wish I had the power to kick you off my thread.

If you are going to be so childish and selfish as to refuse to participate, then at least stay the HELL out of the way of those that are!

If two well known long time rivals like Riva and =HC= can work together on an iron ore project for the system (yes we did)

then EL as a whole can come together!

It will take organization and teamwork, but it CAN happen!

i guess i can harv sulf in my spare time maybe to get harv hour :S

even if every1 who isnt up to doing full on projects on this harvests say a small amount of iron ore towards s2e's or some sulfur to donate it will still help these guys out more than you realise

*i myself would just prefer a random invasion with no warning but i'm still willing to help those who wouldnt like it out abit

Ok, this is ridiculous.

At some point, every single person looked at Eternal Lands and saw *something* of Entropy's vision they liked. As I understand it, one of Entropy's main goals for Eternal Lands has always been to encourage interdependance. He has always wanted us to rely on each other, for there to be back and forth between the players.

He found a way to strongly encourage one of his main goals in his creation, AND I COMMEND HIM FOR THAT.

Yet all I'm hearing, with the exception of a small minority, is a whole lot of negativity and condemnation?

And from people I would not have expected.

How do you expect to set an example to the newer players as to how the game works when all they see is this bickering and nonsense?

FREAKIN GROW UP!

This is MY damn thread, posted for the PURPOSE of cooperation and teamwork, in the purest spirit of Eternal Lands.

Every one of you that posts contrary to that purpose is in violation of forum rules and I wish I had the power to kick you off my thread.

If you are going to be so childish and selfish as to refuse to participate, then at least stay the HELL out of the way of those that are!

If two well known long time rivals like Riva and =HC= can work together on an iron ore project for the system (yes we did)

then EL as a whole can come together!

It will take organization and teamwork, but it CAN happen!

Well you play the game from a perfect view, like communism was, everyone works together etc bla bla, then you also have the capitalism where people think how they can profit the best of a certain situation. If not paying seems to be better than paying then the capitalist will not pay offcourse.

You can just make teams and make stuff because you like that and now you get a chance to 'donate' your teamwork to EL, but it's not because you want to do that everyone has to help you, I think you just have to accept that :) I like the idea of this a lot but I can understand some people doesn't want to contribute and you should also respect those (and you aren't doing that now). And from a fighters view it's better to not contribute and get bigger invasions. Workers and newbies in that case are better of with the protection and so people who want it can work for it, but don't yell at those people who doesn't want to help. Everyone choses his own path k?

I am a bit freakishly manu obsessed. :)

How about I donate my skills. I will make the s2e from the iron bars, steel bars and fe that are donated. :D

More xp is always nice. :)

FREAKIN GROW UP!

Yes Ma'am!!!!!

:) I think I love you shallara