Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ambrosius

Branch

Errrr, can we get back to the origal topic?

IMO, Branch serves no purpose.......at least no PKing purpose.

Why not remove that lame weap?

Or decrease the chance to hit.......i mean, ok random generator might be ok but cmon it only has a 1/20th chance to hit and then 2-3 hits in a 10 sec fight? (has happend in a lot of fights) That just doesnt seem right.

i agree. this weapon was implemented only for 1 reason....to increase profit from el shop. and as we can see it works because mufossa quimbly and others pkg r el shopers and if some1 fights them back with branch they dont care,just use credit card and buy stuff back. but i dont care either. i have 3 million gc and it means i can fight them with this lame weapon.we will see who will get bored first

Mate, ekatis serped my spawns... you are already used branch on me (when you could have used on mufo instead, and was for him you bought, right?)... so taken that in accont, ca$h already did both stuff before, so your treats hold no water.

And Hadodej promised hell in EL for me when i played for 2 or 3 months only and dared to defy the almight ca$h. Well, i managed to make him leave the game (when he patetically failed at win at me at kf), so the hell was not so hot.

Mate, ekatis serped my spawns... you are already used branch on me (when you could have used on mufo instead, and was for him you bought, right?)... so taken that in accont, ca$h already did both stuff before, so your treats hold no water.

And Hadodej promised hell in EL for me when i played for 2 or 3 months only and dared to defy the almight ca$h. Well, i managed to make him leave the game (when he patetically failed at win at me at kf), so the hell was not so hot.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

TooMass arnt you quitting yet.. You've been quitting for 3 months, just go do it kthxbye.

#edit - I also noticed alot of CA$H PM'ing me asking if I wanted to buy there char because your leaving, thus proving that they all hide behind you TooM. How sad.

-Back on topic-

lol, the weapon is here for a reason, when TooM tried to branch me I just came back in leather and pwnd the rest of ca$h lolz.

Edited by Liquid

lol newbie..ekatiz=kicked from ca$h ages ago for outlaw stuff...

managed to make him leave the game?rofl dont be funny he left few months after update with cool down with several members and they r on ragnarok atm (hadodej really strong there btw:P)

He got kicked from ca$h after, and not for serp my ogre spawns (i was noob, but who cares), i got insulted when reported it to the leader. Since nobody got kicked from ca$h for serping my spawns, i guess it was permitted, so nothing changed in all treats of toomass.

EDIT: And about ekatis, matess (or someone with the nick matess) said in the vikings forum that ekatis got kicked from ca$h for being turkish (racism), not for being outlaw. :*)

Edited by Lorck

there was this "branch" topic one time, i wonder where it went..

anyway i think i saw hadodej some times on EL lately.. could be mistaken though..

and Toomass can't quit yet i still need to kick his ass 1 on 1 first :icon13:

1.He got kicked from ca$h after, and not for serp my ogre spawns (i was noob, but who cares), i got insulted when reported it to the leader. Since nobody got kicked from ca$h for serping my spawns, i guess it was permitted, so nothing changed in all treats of toomass.

2.EDIT: And about ekatis, matess (or someone with the nick matess) said in the vikings forum that ekatis got kicked from ca$h for being turkish (racism), not for being outlaw. :*)

1.If u wanted kick him from ca$h u could pm GM of ca$h lol

2.lol he was removed cause it was one of alterchar of one turkish scammer(but true is that not many of turkish players play w/o outlaw stuff...or few have many alterchars oO)

1. I pmed toomass, he insulted me.

2. It was not what you said on ^v^ forums, quoting you there:

All turkish players removed from ca$h few weeks ago...

Or maybe it was not you, but someone else interpersonating you.

Edited by Lorck

1. I pmed toomass, he insulted me.

2. It was not what you said on ^v^ forums, quoting you there:

All turkish players removed from ca$h few weeks ago...

Or maybe it was not you, but someone else interpersonating you.

I was it...but whats wrong?all turkish players in ca$h shared their passwords so we had to kick them all

Funny, because Kadlub was Turkish, I think, and he was really nice when I was trying to level Potion skill with my previous char, giving me tons of free bones to make reasoning potions.

omg lorck has new job. lawyer of all kicked ca$h members. :icon13: let all ex-ca$h get united under lorck command :D:)

1. i'm running the guild and i can kick any1 anytime i want. no matter if there is a reason for it or not.

2. all these turkish guys know each other pass and i couldnt know who from them plays on kadlub besiktass or other char. that's why i kicked them.

but this is off topic and dunno why u even started with it lorck? i dont know how some1 still talks to u in game....oh wait a sec,no1 does anymore that's why u guildless :P

Guys.. I understand your frustration about branch/stronger players/bag jumpers/<add your own frustration> ... but it is just a GAME. Hello? We are suppose to have fun here :P Now kiss and make up?

Guys.. I understand your frustration about branch/stronger players/bag jumpers/<add your own frustration> ... but it is just a GAME. Hello? We are suppose to have fun here :P Now kiss and make up?

wise words and now please close the thread or come back to topic

edit: i really need a new keyboard :ph34r:

Edited by the_voice

yeah kiss and make up. i' d love to see that :P but yeah reni (my sweetheart :ph34r: )is right. its only a game, games are to relax. not to ruin each others life or reputation... get over it ffs how old are you guys lol...(and then ppl call me immature lol B) )

Hyperion

1. No comment.

2. It was started when i said there was a ca$h member who serped my spawns and i reported that to you, and you insulted me instead of do an action with that guy.

The way that matess posted (we removed all turkish folks) on v forum sounded really like racism.

3. I am not guildless. I am in a guild who made you sponsor tons of death messages.

Its also a guild who made the tag of the most powerful non-enemy red just because they used your beloved lame weapon on yours friends and allies (our enemies).

Thats the difference, some people talk bullshit about their enemies and dont care about what their allies do (*cough masterpiter cough*) and others who stand for what is honorable.

amazing how "peace messages" and "on topic please" are constantly ignored...

as for the branch... well, as said it removes some itmes from the game (how would people loose nmt cloak, then ? it would end up cheaper than mm, and anyone would bitch anyway (like now, in fact)).

it just adds people/guilds on blacklists, gives targets to strong players, etc.

just one thing : it's not really compatible with rost, imo. having both so efficient isn't rignt. maybe make rost lower the drop rate to 5% instead of 0 (more or less, maybe cumulative with nmt... just throwing the idea, i don't implement these :P ), or lower brod's hit probability.

i'd be just happy with that, and i guess some others too (well, except the ones who mass stocked rosts, but as said, it's still beta and you can't please anyone).

*jinlge*

this was a pityful attempt to move back to topic ^^

*jingle*

(edit : some typos, maybe forgot some others. )

Edited by cayuga

Guest stalag
how would people loose nmt cloak, then ?

It's not that common .... i killed around 9000 fluffs to get one and i know some players (dushan :P ) who have passed that mark without any luck yet :P ... So it will always be a rare item.

You have acid rain already to destroy stuff :ph34r: