Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ambrosius

Branch

OMG Lorck...feel my pain, i'm laughing at you, you should see my chatlog....you'd probably do #kill me if you did :P

:o When thevoice called you and desdamona, lol, that worth my month. :)

And when him and you and des insulted me at the beggining... oh, so cool, i felt much better after that, it proves that what i was doing was giving results. I only hope that TheVoice trains in tyrn.

No one calls me!! and after being in your presence for 2 mins i was gone your very boring.....and i hate being bored.and befor you mention it my husbands are all doing realy well and all buying brods,its time for a new weapon (roslc) rock of stop lorck crying

Hey guys just a suggestion. lets try and keep this calm no need to flame/insult it won't help anything.

personally I am against Brod/Bod and I do not support any player or guild who uses them but I really don't think flaming is going to convince anyone to do anything. El is just a game have fun :o

Yawn, Matess spammed and started the flames (also there was some between grear and mufo), and of course its all my fault. And Nita, i am training, come serp my spawn as you promised.

Finally, the PkG guys got surprised for being red tagged on ^v^. :devlish:

Edited by Lorck

my husbands are all doing realy well and all buying brods
:devlish:

Well most of you who cant beat me in a pk map say Desdamona you got lots of husbands i was just adding that yes all 143 of my husbands will be buying brods :D

He used branch on me, matess... and i would attack pkg for branch using, you know that.

If its lame, i dont care, its CA$H getting the JusTice they deserves, behave like lamers, get treated like lamers. I can feel siarato's pain while i ruin her training. After that branch messages i received from toomass yesterday, its so sweet, i really enjoy it. :(

why i didnt see u attacking mufossa on this day???i bought this stupid weapon and used it against PKG and against u because u fought on their side. i talked to scarr about this and even =hc= is my enemy i didnt use it against him.(atmos excluded, sorry atmos :devlish:). and if u wanna deny that u r lier!! i hit quimbly like 5 times with it and then he came back in shit armor. and mufossa told me he wont use it against me. so when i atted his guildie he fisrtly fought me with thermal. i killed him 2 times and his guildie alone so this lame char buyer pulled out branch on me. He doesnt even keep his word. So i bought branch and fought him back this way. I killed mufossa 7 times this day. not even his branch helped him. And from now on this time i will branch every PKG and every1 who will use branch against ca$h. and against lorck because this guy deserves it :D

You said your guild would not use gay weapons, and toomass clearly did. Since toomass is using branch i serp his guild mates spawns, i will do it with all other guilds who use branch... you can understand that?

I dont care who started, i care about who are doing it.

lol at lorck again. u asslicked mufossa so he didnt att u with branch and when i branched u, u have full mouth of shit how this is unfair. so now u can see how every1 who got branched by mufo feels.and 1 more thing...lorck u r only 1 guy(i have to addmit the stupiest one i ever met). ca$h has about 15 members who can serp your spawn. so dont start with us for your own sake!!!

TooMass:

1) Who said i did not attack? Mufossa was pissed off with me to make pkg enemy for just using branch;

2) I did not asslicked mufossa. One day before that i asked pookies for them not using branch anymore. Pookies said that quimbly was not using and he gave back a COL he broke. I did not even knew that mufossa got a branch, i only heard that quimbly was using one.

About being only 1: i dont care about lvling anymore. I just want to fight for what i think is right, so bring it on.

my husbands are all doing realy well and all buying brods
:devlish:

Well most of you who cant beat me in a pk map say Desdamona you got lots of husbands i was just adding that yes all 143 of my husbands will be buying brods :D

hmmm and what about the other 257? ;p

wow im very confused now :devlish:

TooMass won't use brod against =HC= ? hmmm...

deep in his heart he really likes us :D

deep in his heart he really likes us :D

He will use, he is just lieing as usual...

Btw, when toomass entered all run except me, i fought him for some seconds then entered mufossa and attacked toomass... toomass' char automatically aimed at him, he manually re-aimed it at me. So, ye right toomass you got your branch to get revenge against mufossa and aim at me.

Btw, while ca$h keep using branch, i keep attacking the monster. If you use branch against those who use it, its ok for me, but not just plain enemies. If you retaliate serping my spawns... i dont care, and it will not be the first time ca$h serps my spawn (ekatis did it once, and i reported it to you toomass, and you called me stupid, as usual).

deep in his heart he really likes us :(

He will use, he is just lieing as usual...

Btw, when toomass entered all run except me, i fought him for some seconds then entered mufossa and attacked toomass... toomass' char automatically aimed at him, he manually re-aimed it at me. So, ye right toomass you got your branch to get revenge against mufossa and aim at me.

Btw, while ca$h keep using branch, i keep attacking the monster. If you use branch against those who use it, its ok for me, but not just plain enemies. If you retaliate serping my spawns... i dont care, and it will not be the first time ca$h serps my spawn (ekatis did it once, and i reported it to you toomass, and you called me stupid, as usual).

wtf r u talking about???every1 here can tell u that if i fight u and mufo atts me i WONT automatically att him because he is stronger than u. lorck u have one of your fantasy imagination again. i'm gonna branch u in any chance i get. 6 months ago i senced a hope for u because i thought u r just pissed because u got pked. now i can see there is no hope for u. u r just plain stupid. and if even your allies and guildies think that way u should reconsider your thoughts :P and i dont lie..ask scarr u idiot

wow im very confused now :D

deep in his heart he really likes us :P

yes unless =hc= use it against ca$h. but atmos is excluded :P

ask scarr if i used it against him after we talked about that

Edited by TooMass

well i will NEVER use branch against anyone.

even if the one i fight uses branch too.

doesnt matter i will NOT be so gay to use this weap.

end of story :devlish:

EDIT: toom, u'll still attack me with ur therm serp? :D:p

Edited by AngelFaceJo

I had tit shield + eagle wing + bless + full potioned (that was why i dont run straight away and fought a bit you)... mufossa was barely naked with leather and branch..

And you re-aimed at me, go toomass.

I had tit shield + eagle wing + bless + full potioned (that was why i dont run straight away and fought a bit you)... mufossa was barely naked with leather and branch..

And you re-aimed at me, go toomass.

that's a lie and u know that. go lorck go.....to hell :devlish:

and one more thing. Lorck u the biggest coward ingame :D u left ^v^ because they declared war on PKG and u r scared of PKG branches...but why i'm suprised? this is exactly what u've been doing all the time. i bet we will see u with PKG tag in couple days and branch in hand. i'm sick from u. and i'm sure i'm not the only one. shame on u lorck u cant fall more because u r already at the bottom.

Ye lie, who knows me know that eagle wing is my fave weapon. And people saw me with steel armor and tit shield too, and i would not fight you for more than 5 secs if i am not bless and fully potioned.

The char aims for the people with less defense, Mufossa had 137, his natural unmodified def, since he had only pants + torso + boots on. I had 119 (my natural) + 8 of shield bonus + 6 of eagle wing bonus + 5 of the potion == 138... I also had attack bless, and p/c/vit/rea/ins/eva/acc pots on, but its not important for this math, i thought i would give a nice fight of 2 mins or so for you, but...

Ye lie, who knows me know that eagle wing is my fave weapon. And people saw me with steel armor and tit shield too, and i would not fight you for more than 5 secs if i am not bless and fully potioned.

The char aims for the people with less defense, Mufossa had 137, his natural unmodified def, since he had only pants + torso + boots on. I had 119 (my natural) + 8 of shield bonus + 6 of eagle wing bonus + 5 of the potion == 138... I also had attack bless, and p/c/vit/rea/ins/eva/acc pots on, but its not important for this math, i thought i would give a nice fight of 2 mins or so for you, but...

u can say what u want and maybe u think it really happened in your sick mind but u r LIER!!!!!!!!

Errrr, can we get back to the origal topic?

IMO, Branch serves no purpose.......at least no PKing purpose.

Why not remove that lame weap?

Or decrease the chance to hit.......i mean, ok random generator might be ok but cmon it only has a 1/20th chance to hit and then 2-3 hits in a 10 sec fight? (has happend in a lot of fights) That just doesnt seem right.

Its not lie, you was there and did aimed for me.

You are ashamed of your act and dont want to admit it? No problem, just say that you will not use branch against plain enemies (only against branch users), like me, and i would let your mates training in peace.

But its just utterly hypocricy to say that you wanted to get revenge against mufossa and when you are fighting both me and mufossa, you aim at me.

Its not lie, you was there and did aimed for me.

You are ashamed of your act and dont want to admit it? No problem, just say that you will not use branch against plain enemies (only against branch users), like me, and i would let your mates training in peace.

But its just utterly hypocricy to say that you wanted to get revenge against mufossa and when you are fighting both me and mufossa, you aim at me.

i dont care what u gonna do. i wont let u in peace to do anything here. u r 1 sick man who threats the strongest guild in el. no1 from ca$h cares if u serp theirs spawns because from now on every1 will branch u and branch and branch u. u will see hell in game as many time as u can.and u stay lier because all u can do is keep lieing.