Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ambrosius

Branch

branch helps economy, all the manuers are happy to replace ur items, branch causes ppl to wear cheaper armor hence they dont carry rost and make more drops for pkers. seems like its good for the game to me

Childish comment. Didn't expect better. :P

a typical grearian comment..not muh of a thinker ru?....:>

LMAOO......and that comming from you Pook??

Im falling of teh chair im laughing so hard...funny stuff lol

Its a sad day for EL when one the biggest newbs controls one the strongest ingame chars.....

lol @ pookies

pookjz5.jpg

i checked topic when he pmed me and i saw mufossa is logged on forums reading same topic...busted :P

EDIT: i forgot to mention specific pms

[20:28:15] [PM from pookies: .]

[19:42:42] [PM from MufossA: .]

Edited by grearien

lol @ pookies

pookjz5.jpg

i checked topic when he pmed me and i saw mufossa is logged on forums reading same topic...busted :P

EDIT: i forgot to mention specific pms

[20:28:15] [PM from pookies: .]

[19:42:42] [PM from MufossA: .]

i have told you many times i dont give a shit what you think you dont matter to me and neither does what you think..SO waste youre breath if it helps you sleep better but LOL I DONT CARE

Omg look who's talking. Child with his new toy. Your comments are just stupid childish threats, not worth any attention. Grow up.

lol "THREATS" i broke youre tit armour and i would have broke more if u stuck around...:> haha and im still laughing there wexy..what do you have to laugh about?.......oh i know DIE is a joke in itself haha thats why all youre members wanna join PKG PKG NEW RULES..MUST HAVE A BRANCH OF DESTRUCTION AND PROOF THAT YOURE BROKE SOMEONES SHIT TO JOIN ..PM ME WITH CHATLOG OF PROOF OF BROD LANDING HITS TY TY.. NO MORE AUTOGRAPHS PLX PLX TY TY

Oh, I see you recognized your self in my reply.

Plx try not to shout when writing posts, it can only be understood as lack of arguments kk?

Next, I want to thank you deeply for entertaining us all with your replies :D Also, I'm even more thankfull to you for accepting every scammer/lier that we kick from DIE! ;) And at the end, I couldn't be more thankfull for grouping all the similar ppl (described above) in one guild, like, thank you :(

P.S. If you count number of smiles that I used above, you see that you are a pretty funny guy/boy :P, so yes I have much things to laugh for.

Omg look who's talking. Child with his new toy. Your comments are just stupid childish threats, not worth any attention. Grow up.

lol "THREATS" i broke youre tit armour and i would have broke more if u stuck around...:> haha and im still laughing there wexy..what do you have to laugh about?.......oh i know DIE is a joke in itself haha thats why all youre members wanna join PKG PKG NEW RULES..MUST HAVE A BRANCH OF DESTRUCTION AND PROOF THAT YOURE BROKE SOMEONES SHIT TO JOIN ..PM ME WITH CHATLOG OF PROOF OF BROD LANDING HITS TY TY.. NO MORE AUTOGRAPHS PLX PLX TY TY

Someone must've been really mean to you at school to make you want to be such a jerk to people you're never going to meet.

Personally i'm fed up with the trend for people buying in with dollars then breaking the things everyone else worked hard for so i'll be taking a break from EL for a while.

Oh, I see you recognized your self in my reply.

Plx try not to shout when writing posts, it can only be understood as lack of arguments kk?

Next, I want to thank you deeply for entertaining us all with your replies ;) Also, I'm even more thankfull to you for accepting every scammer/lier that we kick from DIE! :( And at the end, I couldn't be more thankfull for grouping all the similar ppl (described above) in one guild, like, thank you :)

P.S. If you count number of smiles that I used above, you see that you are a pretty funny guy/boy :D, so yes I have much things to laugh for.

heheh youre very welcome wexy .. we enjoy kiling/breaking/ atk you while you pvp ..i just atk grear but she ran like you so oh well ..but illl break more of youre stuff i promise.. :P here is a hug

Personally i'm fed up with the trend for people buying in with dollars then breaking the things everyone else worked hard for so i'll be taking a break from EL for a while.

FYI, he didn't.

I'm very happy for your killing/breaking/attacking but on the other hand I'm quite sad cus you'll never know how it feels when the char that you crated from 0 kills/breaks/attacks someone/something :P

Btw. I might have been mistaken about you, nah you arent a funny guy, you make me feel very very sad about you :D

FYI, he didn't.

they will never understand they will only make acusations to help themselves feel better

Imagine a world where we all live in peace and quiet... Wouldn't it just be wonderfull? I don't like reading all of your flames here.. Why don't you all calm down a little and go take a break and enjoy the fresh air outside?

I love my siggy when I see you all argue. ^.^

-Blee

FYI, he didn't.

They buy gc from players then go around breaking stuff... if you break their stuff they dont care, they just pull credit card and buy more gc and buy what they want. As quimbly said is good for the economy, ye...

Dont believe in me? Read one of the comments from Mufossa.

not talking bout muf now but:

THIS FKING BROD IS DESTROYING WHOLE GAME

i wouldnt even use this shyt against my worst enemy !!! (toomass excluded)

but rly now, this thing jzst sux, its there to destroy things u rly worked hard for...

some ppl can buy them 4RL$ ... but thats not the point.

BoD is ok, makes great damage, but doesnt destroy items so damn hard.

BroD is a weapon for ppl who only treat ppl like shyt... sry but BroD = ghey

EDIT: why cant we just remove this shyt... well it gives money to you ent, but it ruins whole game and many ppl will stop like pedro did so the money u'll get will be decreased, so better remove brod and then we'r all happy :P

Edited by AngelFaceJo

heheh youre very welcome wexy .. we enjoy kiling/breaking/ atk you while you pvp ..i just atk grear but she ran like you so oh well ..but illl break more of youre stuff i promise.. :D here is a hug

Errr she got out alive ;) ...you got killed by Corpus :P

From EL main page:

"Welcome!

You're at the official homepage of Eternal Lands! Eternal Lands is a FREE MMORPG..."

But it is not really free because most players can't compete with $$$ boyz. :P

As I see it, PK'ers have viewed themselves as the top line predators in the game. Some play by a pseudo-code of Honour... others mug anyone they think they can.

This is how this player type plays the game ... nothing against the rules there.

As to the Branch ... well it ads a level of uncertainty to a group who very well knew who could beat whom.

Now these folks are at the mercy of a new weapon that can cost them their expensive toys. This is just part of the game. One would think they would enjoy the new risk that attacking others bring. Unless, of course, they are leaches that simply like to harvest a players belongings...

BTW ... there are easier ways to harvest that are less dangerous than PK if you can't handle the risks entailed.

There is no problem in brod, its nice weapon, problem is in ppl which on "no drop day" go on pk in tit full pl8 to be fancy, i like when their armor get destroyed. If this day is for fun, take augmented armor and have fun without worries to be destroyed by brod. Its my opinion, but if u have extra gc's go ahead.

Cheers!

But the other pkg members will. As for lame, wtf matess, nothing is as lame as that. Siarato is enjoying my company already.

serp spawns is lame stuff if u like it or not

and btw toom only fought back, your side started with branch ...then u decided be guildless, thats your choice...

Edited by Matess

Torr, for me No Drop Day is the one time where I can give PK my best shot without risking to lose anything unless it gets degraded/broken. I went there in Tit Plate and CoL with Orc Slayer/Cutlass on me. I degraded my shield taking on 4-5 people in a row. No problem with that, it happens, I degraded my CoL also when LuciferX attacked me .. altho it felt more like a backstab but I am not going to explain that.

Anyway, I don't see a point in whining, I degraded CoL and Tit Shield. I don't really bother, I opened a harvest service and I'll just get my shit repaired without whining here for a whole week and risking for Radu to ban me because I am bitching. Besides, I'm actually going to get my shit repaired and even earn some more money to buy some more stuff. (Kat might get some stuff from me also. :P )

But apparently not everyone can just go and work away the loss.. they rather whine about the BRoD that degraded/broke some stuff.

-Blee

He used branch on me, matess... and i would attack pkg for branch using, you know that.

If its lame, i dont care, its CA$H getting the JusTice they deserves, behave like lamers, get treated like lamers. I can feel siarato's pain while i ruin her training. After that branch messages i received from toomass yesterday, its so sweet, i really enjoy it. :P