Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

Artwork Updates

I'd love :D to see a March of the Penguins...

So, will they be summonable? :)

Or better yet: will they have special AI behaviour, which makes them find and follow eachother? :)

(as long as they're not going to tap-dance.. :dry:)

I'd love :D to see a March of the Penguins...

So, will they be summonable? :D

Or better yet: will they have special AI behaviour, which makes them find and follow eachother? :)

(as long as they're not going to tap-dance.. :dry:)

i tap dance....and ive done so in a tux b4 :) cant wait to see the penguins :w00t:

So, will they be summonable? :)

Or better yet: will they have special AI behaviour, which makes them find and follow eachother? :P

(as long as they're not going to tap-dance.. :P)

I can't answer questions about stats and such..but it would be cool if they'd follow each other, although that's not possible atm.

NO tap dancing, I can't stand it when they make animals dance like in that penguin movie or in those stupid blockbuster commercials..yuck! :P

(Never saw that movie btw)

Yep great pinguins :P and i understood the part of the eyes, thanks. But what about some new clothing?? Maybe white fur or c2 clothes, leopard pants (lol) tiger shirts to make etc. Would be great fun!!!

Edited by jacky33

I do believe they are working on making more clothes avilable to wear, so it may be possible to wear the items you have surjested.

Please correct me if im wrong

i tap dance....and ive done so in a tux b4 :huh: cant wait to see the penguins :)
I was just commenting about tap dancing peng...uhm ah right, sorry, it wasn't my intention to offend someone! :):confused:

I can't answer questions about stats and such..but it would be cool if they'd follow each other, although that's not possible atm.
Sure it is!

Lrnr's ant project should have yielded enough experience to make this tiny bit of animal behaviour possible! puppyeyes.gif

NO tap dancing, I can't stand it when they make animals dance like in that penguin movie or in those stupid blockbuster commercials..yuck! :P

(Never saw that movie btw)

Heh, I didn't see it either... I just wanted to be sure! :P

:) I wanna waddle with the Penguins, Progammers: I know your working on clothes and the Fox Scarves, etc. But it would be so cool if you could get animal costumes in-game :D So, for instance a Bear Costume, or even a DRAGON costume!

:) Penguins! I like the art work.Their all so cute cant figure out which one the better.

wow!

veeerryyy nice work roja! is this the next up and coming playable race?

Edited by 1st Warrior

yay great work :P

i know that alot of people are waiting on this from me....so here it is and i swear its only gonna be here!

can we please have monkeys? maybe only in kj? or anywhere really but small monkeys and then if you feel like it large apes .

now that thats over with -> please make all monkeys un-killable (i know thats not a word!) like the unicorn. ok? because monkeys arent something that pottys for you amusement, they are noble and wise :)

thanks,

also you rock

Holy Sh** :P

You better not be kidding Roja :)

I could maybe outrage if all those animals DONT come ingame :cry:

I don't think I'll be making monkeys..but who knows. If I did they would be attackable however. The birds will be attackable.

Hey Roja, you have done an amazing, astonsihing job! We of Eternal Lands can't thank-you enough for the pleasure of art for art's sake. You've done a great job! I enjoy and love the penguins, and along with everything else. You should be proud and we're proud to have you here :laugh: The WSC tiles are looking as shiny as ever (thanks to Mr. Clean :P ... joking of course), the 7 new types of hair are great, the monsters are as terrifying as ever, and the birds are as high as the sky. Great work! Hope to see you soon! ;)

Edited by Poet

Heh very nice. Didn't think we'd see birds so soon.

Next suggestion is probably flying dragons and rideable horses ;)

Great job as usual Roja :)

-- Cyp