Eternal Lands Official Forums
Roja

Artwork Updates

much better, dwarves actually have a neck and lost some weight :P
Hmmm, the don't look like Dwarfs then. I'd like to be able to see a dwarf or elf or gnome in the distance and know thats what they are. If they all have the same (human) proportions, then they are too similar.

I'm a traditionalist -- dwarfs should look more like barrels with helmets and beards (both genders).

much better, dwarves actually have a neck and lost some weight :laugh:
Hmmm, the don't look like Dwarfs then. I'd like to be able to see a dwarf or elf or gnome in the distance and know thats what they are. If they all have the same (human) proportions, then they are too similar.

I'm a traditionalist -- dwarfs should look more like barrels with helmets and beards (both genders).

Well, they do not all have the same proportions. Compared to humans: dwarves & orchans are bigger around, Gnomes & Elves are much thinner.

I cannot exaggerate the sizes too much for the game however. Well, ok, I can, but that would involve a ton more work, and a ton more files. If players have liked how the races have been so far, then these really aren't much different.

OMG! I like how the draegoni looks now much more :)

I hope you are happy Roja now I really wanna be a draegoni!!! But idk who makes the gc/$ service now i prefer to pay in gc :icon13::wub::P

Well, they do not all have the same proportions. Compared to humans: dwarves & orchans are bigger around, Gnomes & Elves are much thinner.

I cannot exaggerate the sizes too much for the game however. Well, ok, I can, but that would involve a ton more work, and a ton more files. If players have liked how the races have been so far, then these really aren't much different.

I really like your work and we still haven't seen new male dwarves. But if they could have a belly worthy of a beer drinker, I'd be really happy... :rolleyes:

I can't get rid of the idea that the arms of the latest changed chars (#5) are too long :D

That's probably a combination of the perspective and also the fact that the old models had arms way too short. Put your arms against your legs and see where they end at(or look at other people's).

I can't get rid of the idea that the arms of the latest changed chars (#5) are too long :D

That's probably a combination of the perspective and also the fact that the old models had arms way too short. Put your arms against your legs and see where they end at(or look at other people's).

Hehe I already tried that :( When I check it by myself they seem ok but still they look odd :( But yeah it might be because the older chars arms were too short :(

Wow Roja, loving the new stuff you're making, ever thought of making a movie? >.> Or, a comic? :D

When will EL be flexible enough on the character rendering that we can inflate the muscles of the characters as they become stronger?.....to a certain degree at least....

Could this be done in a way similar to the joint movement system which uses CAL3D?

8/17/07

Some new clothing!

Tunics

When will EL be flexible enough on the character rendering that we can inflate the muscles of the characters as they become stronger?.....to a certain degree at least....

Could this be done in a way similar to the joint movement system which uses CAL3D?

That will never happen.

Nice work as always Roja ;)

Wll these only be buyable from the shops like the hats and crowns and bandana's or will they be ingame?

Nice work as always Roja :)

Wll these only be buyable from the shops like the hats and crowns and bandana's or will they be ingame?

Hey that's exacly what I wanted to ask :o:P;)

Wll these only be buyable from the shops like the hats and crowns and bandana's

Yes, only buyable for now(once they go in the game).

Oooo nice work Roja I want one already ;)

Any estimates how much they will cost to buy? not gc, but real money

wow...

I cant wait for when you can buy them from NPCs ingame... if that ever happens...

only boots and new pants to go