Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KLewis

Crown of Hunger

Now we all know that Crown of life is mostly us by Fighters and CoM for summoners, and power magicians how about a crown that is made for people of other skills

CROWN OF HUNGER

This crown should give 150 + to your food level

if your power hungry it negates the affect of being power hungry

and also anything you make in Manu window ,the food subtracted to make the item gets 1/4 off the orginial subtraction example if it takes 16 - then you only get 14 - dude to the Crown of Hunger

but bone powder stays the same

Anyone like this?

I don't think this is such a good idea, think about the amount of items that would be made with this on, the market would get even more screwed up then it is now.

CROWN OF PHY PLS

LoL :icon13:

i like the idea because when making bars or something with high food level it gets boring waiting for fp cooldown.

Heres a con though lets say theres a short book you wanna read but you have to leave (short as in over 45 minutes) So you fill up on fp veggie fruit cooked meat etc. and then leave come back and youve read the book.

Or just make it for a skill like CoHfA (Crown of Hunger for Alchemy) and one for crafting so as to not exploit it.

It would be a waste of money.

No offence bleuren but others might consider it to be useful im not sure what you do in EL but a lot of people manu craft and alch, i myself consider it useful but if thats your opinion then im fine with it :P

I doubt it would be worth the investment.

Unlike mana and health, food level decreases over time, so you still have to eat to fill the bar, with the associated cooldowns (~8 minutes to fill with fruit).

When you start manufacturing, you'll get to make a few more items before becoming hungry (~10 or less of the heavy stuff). Then you are back to feasting potions and waiting; the additional food bar doesn't help you any more.

It may be useful for AFK fighting, combined with a powersaving cloak and the fast regen perk. But even then, its not too much work to pop back and feed the fellow every half an hour?

It would be pointless, because all it gives is +150 food ONCE. You would eat the same as you would without it. :) Crown of Mana is kind of pointless too, since when your mana is drained you need to wait/pot it up again. Since restoration exist for CoL you will get that extra MP for training everytime you heal yourself.

It actually sounds lots like the the COM ... would be useful for Alch/manu/craft on site ... Carry a food equivalency without carring meat/fruit/veg/Fpots...

Really would fit the game given the advantage users of the COL and COM get.

<<I picture it looking like a crown of hotdogs around someone's head>>

Edited by Ikaris

and also anything you make in Manu window ,the food subtracted to make the item gets 1/4 off the orginial subtraction example if it takes 16 - then you only get 14 - dude to the Crown of Hunger

this will work well for items that take away alot, so u can make more with thee same amount of food

I don't think this is such a good idea, think about the amount of items that would be made with this on, the market would get even more screwed up then it is now.

how so the market wil be more alive, there just be more to sell, same price , same ingredients

CROWN OF PHY PLS

Would that make you like the person in your Avvy?

Btw, bad idea IMO.