Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
yaserhameed

beta = bag jumpers

here's the picture of horvic bag jumping

horvicbj.gif

here's the secend picture of same even but in diffrent view

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a284/yas...d/horvicbj1.gif

and riku from beta bj's his allie (me :()

()

he just started training next to me with fluffy below manor, and i was training on cyclopse and died infront of him....(i also saw him at beam up point (ip) when i got out of hell)...i got out of hell used tele ring came back less than 2 min and he was gone with the db.....

soad response to this = so what?.."stfu yaser and drop the whole thing" "dont start the trouble that you are not going to be able to stop" <------wtf? u already bj me attack me pvp (even when i m in allie guild) oO there is someting worse than that :D

riku.jpg

horvic's and riku's reason for bj = cuz i use to pwn them before my reset. bj = there revenge :D

after riku bj me ..lochnesslobster from beta offered me my stuff back (at his own expence) so i refused to take it :P)

ok......where to start.

what I said.."of course" meant "as usual". Sry I worded it like that. I tried to explain but OF COURSE you would do anything to put me in a bad light.

Second, Yaser.....you're a dick. When I reset you constantly atked me in pvp or anytime every chance you had..u left ca$h (god knows why) and atked me even then and hated my guts since then. Even if I did bagjump you...so what? Why do you complain? You would deserve it cuz ur a prick, ally or not. You are not my ally btw...just some lucky fool who's being protected.

Cheers

Edited by BEAVER

lmao riku u are a fast trainer...u train for 1 min and then beam's up after u see i die in front of u

Even if I did bagjump you...so what? Why do you complain?

my pwning u many many times is still no excuse to bj

u left ca$h (god knows why) and atked me even then and hated my guts since then

i thought u were smart..guess i was wrong

i left ca$h to PWN u (which i did many many many times) made u run like a b*tch u r!

i didnt wanted to stay in cash and kill u (cuz that might brake cash and beta allience) ca$h was/is a very good guild which i left only to kill u <----well now u know :P

Edited by yaserhameed

I had just reset as I had posted before...I could give you your old stats back and pwn you now.

But I'm not going to sink to your pathetic level and argue about pk with you. Funny how this has gone from your idiotic attempts to make me look bad with bagjumping to you boasting about your "AMAZING PWNAGE SKILLZ0R".

Typical Yaser...can't wait till you leave/or somehow get booted from DIE! :P

OOOOOOKKKK guess i need to make an "Official Response"....

1. This will be the last response to this idiocy... you have no proof, and youve obviously got too much time on your hands. You joined DIE! because you got tired of getting pwned, and choose to hide behind stronger more talented fighters than yourself. I couldnt agree more with Rikus ascertation that you indeed are "a dick", and i look forward to seeing you WITHOUT a DIE! guildtag, hopefully in the near future. Until that day arrives, you're safe from being attacked unless you continue acting like a dumbass.

2. If indeed you want to continue acting like a dumbass... then YOU AND YOU ALONE will be on a guildwide PK list... not your guildies, ALL OF WHOM are friendly and kind to the BeTa guild. Neither myself or any of the guildies here will stand and watch you make false accusations and spread your sour grapes, saying how much you "pwnzor us" and such ridiculous bullshit. LMFAO

3. The last offical word from BeTa is... stick it in your ass, noob. :P

soad7777

Yaser, your pathetic.

The only time you ever actully fight is when the person you are fighting has reset, or has about 20 a/d lower than you.

And you died to me, dropped COL & Thermal, then called me "lucky n00b".. When, you were actually the n00b, wearing such expensive stuff in PK without a Rosto.

I'm on BeTa's side for this, when I decide to come back and train a/d again.

Yaser, your pathetic.

The only time you ever actully fight is when the person you are fighting has reset, or has about 20 a/d lower than you.

and thats coming from a char buyer who cant train his own char...a person who bought many chars and still got lower a/d than me

And you died to me, dropped COL & Thermal, then called me "lucky n00b".. When, you were actually the n00b, wearing such expensive stuff in PK without a Rosto.

the thermal serp and col u got from me wasnt mine....i sold mine long time ago

(it was xanter's col and thermal which i got it for FREE from ulubatli)

so u got free col and thermal serp from xanter :icon13:

You joined DIE! because you got tired of getting pwned

nah thats the reson u made no attack agrement with die! (cuz i remember grearien and wexy pwning u ......the same day u chosed to attack xXx)

and only time i went to pk with die! name tag is to go to skf

I had just reset as I had posted before...I could give you your old stats back and pwn you now.

But I'm not going to sink to your pathetic level and argue about pk with you.

lmao is that why u lost 2 rosto in 1 day to atilla????

before reset and godless i trained with atilla with no armor/ med (only steel shield for neg accuracy) and i still owned atilla :P ...and u lost 2 rosto :D <---------shows how strong u are :icon13:

compare to my old p/c i still have far more than atilla and a bit more a/d :huh:

Just to clarify.... i never attack in pvp :D ... when i Killed ulu with my second hand tit long...you was no where to be seen...then after he died you came and attacked me... but you diss because you wont gracefully die like others.. :omg:

now about the bagjumping i did it.. im not going to deny it.. you was the first person i bagjumped... gj

but a leason... do unto others as you would want them do unto you...remember that time.. in kf where atilla killed me and asgnny or enius killed atilla and got my bag for me... well you came in (without xXx tag) and bagjumped me... i lost my serp and mirror cloak.. witch i got back when i killed you :)

but if you dont want to get bagjumped dont be a dickhead and bagjump other people..

also see the tag in my pic.. its RED dumbass.. i know you wouldnt think twice about taking my deathbag..even before this happened.. also notice dessy's tag.. its also red... is like everyone your enemy or what.. no thats right your just a dick.. :P

HoRViC :huh: <---the bagjumper

btw...

the thermal serp and col u got from me wasnt mine....i sold mine long time ago

(it was xanter's col and thermal which i got it for FREE from ulubatli)

so u got free col and thermal serp from xanter

ulu gave it to you.. witch means its yours...you still lost it dumbass

Edited by horvic

But I'm not going to sink to your pathetic level and argue about pk with you.

lmao is that why u lost 2 rosto in 1 day to atilla????

before reset and godless i trained with atilla with no armor/ med (only steel shield for neg accuracy) and i still owned atilla :) ...and u lost 2 rosto :huh: <---------shows how strong u are :P

compare to my old p/c i still have far more than atilla and a bit more a/d :D

ROFL

BTW FYI Atilla is nothing without a COL and thermal...thats how he killed me btw first time he had n00b localhost harming(rofl) and second time i killed localhost :omg: Me of course having no COL and an orc slayer (no accuracy)

Did he also go brag to you about him serping me and me..oh i dunno.. IRON AXING him today and him having to diss? rofl funniest thing ever

Oh yeah, you're still a prick rofl

Riku

Just to clarify.... i never attack in pvp :D ... when i Killed ulu with my second hand tit long...you was no where to be seen...then after he died you came and attacked me... but you diss because you wont gracefully die like others.. :omg:

now about the bagjumping i did it.. im not going to deny it.. you was the first person i bagjumped... gj

but a leason... do unto others as you would want them do unto you...remember that time.. im kf where atilla killed me and asgnny or enius killed atilla and got my bag for me... well you came in (without xXx tag) and bagjumped me... i lost my serp and mirror cloak.. witch i got back when i killed you :)

but if you dont want to get bagjumped dont be a dickhead and bagjump other people..

also see the tag in my pic.. its RED dumbass.. i know you wouldnt think twice about taking my deathbag..even before this happened.. also notice dessy's tag.. its also red... is like everyone your enemy or what.. no thats right your just a dick.. :P

HoRViC :huh: <---the bagjumper

I was ruled by terror myself, how else should I rule now? But I will have revenge; I will have revenge,For every hour I have lain awake at night.. Ay! I shall have revenge

Lmao Yaser.

I was told my brother pwnd you with a tit long then you pulled COL / Bod, lmfao you pathetic n00b.

Btw, my a/d will be more than yours soon ;) enjoy.

Lmao Yaser.

I was told my brother pwnd you with a tit long then you pulled COL / Bod, lmfao you pathetic n00b.

Btw, my a/d will be more than yours soon ;) enjoy.

lol this, liquid do u remember u broke 2 bods on me and smooms ?, think before talk k..

Noticed why I havnt bought another?

And one was on you & sMooMs, other on Hardcore :P dosn't make much difference, 300k's worth of Bod's, for 2 thermal serps, and 3 COL's? Pretty worth it if you ask me ;')

Noticed why I havnt bought another?

And one was on you & sMooMs, other on Hardcore :huh: dosn't make much difference, 300k's worth of Bod's, for 2 thermal serps, and 3 COL's? Pretty worth it if you ask me ;')

do you no where post 60 is?

do unto others as you would want them do unto you...remember that time.. in kf where atilla killed me and asgnny or enius killed atilla and got my bag for me... well you came in (without xXx tag) and bagjumped me... i lost my serp and mirror cloak.. witch i got back when i killed you :)

HoRViC :D <---the bagjumper

WTF??? i killed YOU. Asgnny + enius + u were doing 3 vs 1 with atilla so i came and helped a friend.......i KILLED u .....takeing a dp from the person u PWN is bjing???????????

i was without xXx tag because i left cash (#leave_guild) to pwn riku......have to wait 2 in game days befor joining another guild

but if you dont want to get bagjumped dont be a dickhead and bagjump other people

name ONE peson i bagjumped (takeing the db from the person u kill isnt bjing)

Edited by yaserhameed