Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanyel

Today's "Little" Invasion

And call me paranoid...but I swear monsters were spawned on top of me a couple of times. Which mod wants me dead?

:wub:

@ Lu

There was a warning about animals rampagin' in Seridia. Next time during invasion stay inside.

@Stormer

Mortos was bored with mortals.

Edited by Gilean

youve outdone yourself that was the best invasion ive been to but there was no communication from the mods

maybe if u put high lvl monsters on one map and low lvls on another map that would make it more easier

cloud

.... :angry:

I lost almost everything valuable to me when suddenly panthers popped out of nowhere.

So.............

Worst. Invasion. Ever. :wub:

.... :angry:

I lost almost everything valuable to me when suddenly panthers popped out of nowhere.

So.............

Worst. Invasion. Ever. :wub:

Just for you information, for the PM you've sent to Mortos during invasion you scored 2 months ban from all contests/RP events/similar.

Hopefully you'll enjoy it.

Unlike previous invasion, I haven't got lots to say :angry:

Amazing how you made such an improvement in this short amount of time. Great invasion :wub:

That's it ^^

Guest Annatira

I thought it was great fun, although I'm embarrassed to admit I was slaughtered by a band of maurauding leprechauns in PL. After arriving back on I P, i was graciously healed by Amorzka, thanks very much. My first experience in the middle of an invasion and I enjoyed watching and listening to everyone else.

Annatira

Twas great!

One bad thing, already mentioned, was Yeti outside C2 underworld, LOL that was just too ebul :wub:

Edited by wexy

Didn't really like it myself :/

Just went on, and on.. on.... on........ on.... and on.. Ended up going back to C1 insted :wub:

Didn't really like it myself :/

Just went on, and on.. on.... on........ on.... and on.. Ended up going back to C1 insted :wub:

lol, and on the last one i remember us asking for longer invasion. i loved this one, i just wish i had been better prepared for it, i only had 8 HE's total at the begining of the invasion and i didnt have much in terms of armor or weapons, ill try to restock b4 the next one. great job

The rollplaying seemed nice there was more than one character in the event, it had mortos and the narrator, I suggest that there is another character :wub: spice things up a bit. All in all, nice story

got caught out by the feran in pl as i ran to storage from harvesting lupines. someone managed to get themselves a nice db. Must remember to not autowalk into red critters.

anyways, had fun later getting my revenge on a load of kittys in whitestone. r0x0rz.

(went in armed with 4 HE, one staff and a prayer)

Edited by Pyewacket

Guest ohmygod

As usual the timing of the invasion was 15 minutes before i started work (8am monday morning AUSTRALIAN Time well thats what time i woke up anyway was just ending i think). I stay awake friday and saterday nights till about 3-4am playing. Can we have one during these time? :).

Aside from my being late for work due to participating in the end of the invasion, this one was KooL,

I woke up and heard there was one on i headed straight to chan 6, some newbies on chan were saying animals were invading Naralik so i headed there, invasion animals were there and only a few people so first thought i missed it all, then a BM anoucement that PV was being invaded even while invasion animals were still walking around naralik KOOL!!. Got got a tele ring and went to PV. There i kicked some Mchim, Fchim, Orc and Yeti ass. (broke a mirror cape on the 2nd yeti though and didnt get a orange cape in return either.)

There was an assortment of monsters for all lvl of fighters which was good and spread accross many maps which was veen better. no lag at all

To those that lost stuff i will say that the first few invasions i fought in cost me lots of gc worth of equipment, supplies and Rosts ( i used to run around in Full plate and serp back then :( oh wait i still do :(), never did i "make" any gc it was all losses then. Tip to those that lost stuff have fun and stay at the edges of the crowd, never stand right next to the gods cause they will spawn 40 monsters on your ass.

I HAVE to share this with the community..

i laughed so loud..

Well i was wandering through Tirnwood in Hope to see some Kitties.. Suddenly i saw a Brownie (of course RED NAMED)

I did throw all my Pride together and tried to hunt this lil fella. I followed him a few steps.. and suddenly

POOF a group of Panthers appeared and i got owned... :(

I abuse this lil Brownie for luring me into dangerous area.

These lil Brownies are cruel lil fellas. Watch out for em :):(

And thanks to Marc who returned my DB :icon13:

Edited by Fabi

The invasion was koool :)

the 1st invasion that i could say (no lagg any more) , although the 1st invasion that i kill a good number of monster ;) , about 4 white tiger, 4~6 female orc,2 black bears, 8 feran, 3~4 male orc , (i mean in the last invasion i wouldnt dream of killing any coz of the lagg ), but i died 3 times :icon13:

only 2 suggustion (take it or leave it :P )

1- there must be a good threat like (if mortor's monster stay on a city too long , the city will be 2 him (no buy/sell from npc there for a day ) that will be cooool (all player will turn into HEROS :D )

2-dont know but i have 2 say this (sorry pipper) - but the comment of mortor is a noob god wasnt my favorate , like every 1 must just fear him , if u say i will kill evil damn mortor (but i know u r mod and u know mortor and this is just a game :P ) (maybr coz am a follower of mortor and and am evil 2 :( )

last thing if u asked me what u hate in this invasion i would say .......... <none> :(

FMA

This was the first invasion I participated in...lol 24/24 a/d doesn't do much good in invasions, but I went to c-2 anyhow, was probably in one of the first 20 to die...but I kept coming back lol. Killed some skunks :( Just to get owned by mountain chim hehe. It was fun though I liked it.

The storyline was good, the monster variety was good and it was spread out enough there was no lag for me even though I was running 2 clients. So that was good too. I had a blast and I saw some things that I found very interesting. People running around healing others to help, people returning db's know that in the chaos they could just as easily have taken them and ran. I saw a community today and not invdividual players. Was nice for a change for most to be allies instead of enemies/aquanitinces(spelling)

Anyhow loved it, hope to be stronger for next time :)

Many thanks to Liquid for saving my DB! \0/

Twas great!

One bad thing, already mentioned, was Yeti outside C2 underworld, LOL that was just too ebul :)

That's not bad, that's good strategy on the part of Mortos! :( I think there was a cyc as well guarding the exit at a point.

Kick'em when they're down. That way, as many people as possible escaping from the UW are prevented from rejoining the fight. :evilgrin:

Just ask Liquid!

I managed to own 3 ogres without refuelling, and the high point of the invasion was escaping from 2 chimmies and a fluff with only 10 HP left! :D

Low point was getting myself scammed :( Took my revenge on loads white and regular tigers in Tirnwood. :) I wonder if you can make white tiger fur cloaks...they would be best sellers!

All in all, the kewlest invasion I've been in!

Gratz to the organizers.

Edited by EaglePrince

I think generally, a longer invasion is much better then a short invasion.

Thx for wexy and Bharain for drawing the attack towards them while I had a fun time just going after their drops. I heard Enius killed a giant in Melinis (sp?).

Firman...you were lucky I reckon, you lost rostos but I heard there was a yeti right on C2 spawn, maybe bring 2 rostos so you won't lose your full tit plate.

Tigs & others, yes Invisibility works great with monster invasion monsters. If you're feeling thrifty, buy a few potions and slam them when the action gets too hot to handle :evilgrin:

Poor Pardu going afk at PV sto...he got utterly molested by the Mountain chims around us :(

Sheesh, great invasion to break your invasion cherry.

This invasion was really cool. only 1 thing was bad.Giant is too strong for 1 player now. next time instead of giant send some artic chims because no1 is able to fight giant now. But those monsters in Menilis were great. Really good invasion :evilgrin:

I thought it was fantastic.The chat on 6 was great to see as players of all levels were involved.Well spaced and I had no lag.It started on c2 and since I was harvesting in m marsh I thought I'd give it a pass but the large spiders nibbling on me at Judith when the fighting spilled over into c1 changed my mind.All around good fun.Two thumbs up from me.

Message to Mortos:Dark...erm summons will not avail you!

I begin sharpening my trusty axe AnkleBiter in preparation for the next Yeti I meet.

Gratz and thanks to those who made the event so much fun.

I was following the invasion on ch 6 while harvesting and then saw the critters (in NC). I hit one in the head with my pickax and ran to storage to dump my ex cape and don some leather and had loads of fun. I have mm so never need to fight, but enjoyed this a lot. Great job! Good buildup, so even if you get surprised you are not dead meat right away. Good practice avoiding multiple cats and beaming out. If the next one is as much fun as this, there will be one less healer at beam :devlish: