Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanyel

Today's "Little" Invasion

I have mm so never need to fight

Another one who thinks MM actually works in invasion? Or what you actually mean by this? Cuz afterwards you said "avoiding animals"??

I have mm so never need to fight

Another one who thinks MM actually works in invasion? Or what you actually mean by this? Cuz afterwards you said "avoiding animals"??

I think she does know. She has MM and normally does not need to fight. She did say she had to avoid multiple cats which, apart from pumas, are not residents of NC iirc. She had to hit a 'critter' which I don't think came over to say hello. Is it possible that they were coming at her? She also ran to get armor because she figured she'd be in trouble otherwise.

I find, personally, that it's better to give people the benefit of the doubt, and not assume that I know more than others. In any case, I don't see any doubt here.

Just to clear things up: I am a "harvester-manufacturer"and don't fight, but I am not oblivious :P I normally go to beam to heal others, but since there seemed to be some critters I could handle, I decided to join in the fun and had a blast.

I liked it, Alot of lower lvl animals for n00bs like me to fight, Would be cool for mortos to win, then all of EL will be covered in darkness, untill the invasion of Eluwen! YAY it would mix things up though.

A++++ for invasion!

,THK

I thought for fun I might Admire Mortos through gossip, so I did!

Edited by The_Knight

Too much bluueee :/

This invasion was the best ever i had was alot fun when like 20 clops ganged me in magic skool ;)

and u know what happened they died :P. And i killed my first yety alone :D.And i didnt see and giants were there any? :confused:

Can't agree that is was 100% fun for a 27/27 noob.

After some wolves and spiders there was always a panther or feran or something like that that spoiled the fun.

But 95% of it was fun :confused: (Got a racoon fur!)

lofl @ mortos skillz ;o

i wasn't at this invasion but a good invasion would be with lots of monsters each wave (and i mean ALOT) and make it obvious that stronger animals/monsters will come ;') (not from trolls to chimmy's all of a sudden for example)

I liked this invasion.

NC south cave was fun, guild member fought and won his first fluffies there.

White stone alchemie school was hard becouse of lag and resyncs.

The room to room fighting in TG magic school was interesting, you never knew if there were beavers or Yetis on the other side of that door. Found 2 yetis in a small room :confused:

Edit: Typos

Edited by Stormer

Very fun! :D

More support to RolePlaying. Make sure you all join Channel 5 and spit some evil words at Mortos (that is, if you don't support him *glares at you*)

And what if we had a small RP session at a tavern after every invasion? People can tell their stories turn by turn. I'm sure the people who just missed out can sit and listen to the stories (people like Sheesh, she keeps missing out, and logging on just as the invasion finishes... poor Sheesh).

Great job overall! :)

- Sistema Silverwish.

P.S. Argh! Unolas!! It was time you gave us some support!! :P

Guest toronto_tonto

i enjoyed it, being of a smaller size all i was trying to do was pick up the critter drops and take on smaller critters. was doing ok til i walked into a cage full of yetis....ouch. guess i didn't really need my sword anyway...lol.

keep up the good work

this invasion ROCK !! :P

i have the chance 2 kill many monster (a lot of trolls,male/female orcs , and some ogres, and others) ,the most invasion i kill monster on it ;) , and i died 2 times :pinch: (fluffys in c2 magic school , and yites in c1 magic school cell ).

the roleplay was cool ...... i mean 2 mods (narrtor & the_piper) and 3 gods :o (mortos , uloas , alwen ) was really better than ever ;) .

and this invasion i didnt seen any lagg (like a big lagg)... i used restor about 10 times :D and used some shields (which mean that i was in control all the time ), other invasion i dont have the chance 2 do so coz i always die :omg: .

so i guess every new invasion come became better , way 2 go guyz :icon13:

I just witnessed the start of the invasion, so I can only say that I liked the way Piper introduced the whole thing (spreading rumor about "a shadow in the East" ähh.. North) ;)

It seemed to be a little bit chaotic in the beginning, but I guess that's what invasions should be like :P

Edited by wage

I loved it! :P This is the first invasion that I have been able to participate in, because the creatures were just about at my level.

Great invasion! Thanks!!!!!!!! ;)

the invasion message came just the second after i logged off apperently :icon13: i wanna see some gobs, because i need something i can kill ;) hope to see more invasions soon :P keep up the good work

I didn't like it very much, all i could find were weak things or yetis ... the start was promising with some FCs and fluffies but those were quickly followed by yetis in single combat.

From the comments above it looks like the monsters were there i was just looking in the wrong places (didn't think to check in the caves when NC got invaded.)