Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
WizzKidd

YES.. IRON is PKING now!

Well, I cant tell you how many guild leaders have contacted me saying something to the effect of "WTF, IRON is pking now?" A notice was posted some time ago.

Now we are not any less of a friendly guild because of this. Pking is a very exciting part of the game and we want to experience that. However, we will still stand by our code of honor and truth. We will never attack anyone engaged in pvp training unless that person is a declared enemy.

We also do not consider it an act of war if you PK one of us fairly and honorably. We would hope the rest of you feel the same way. Pking is fun.. no need to berate each other or act like children. Instead, if you are found in a pking area (not a training arena) we will try to take you down and you may try to take us down.

Our rules are very strict, and our members will stick by them or face the concequences for it.

If your guild currently considers us friendly but we have never FORMALIZED that relationship.. please IG us ASAP and request friendship. Otherwise.. see you on the pking fields, and let's all have fun :)

Edited by WizzKidd

BTW - we have a public pk list.

To see it "/charn pk list"

to find out more info on a name "/charn pk info name"

If you are on the list and wish to be removed, pm the person who put you on the list and try to make ammends. :whistle:

Nice little message with mine, wtf..?

......................."Bleuren brings the worst out of everyone" yea bull...

Edited by Bleuren

btw, nobody gives a crap about IRON's opinion "Bleuren brings the worst out of everyone" yea bull...

hush.

You're only proving their point.

btw, nobody gives a crap about IRON's opinion "Bleuren brings the worst out of everyone" yea bull...

hush.

I speak for everyone also, I don't think the people on their list want the whole world knowing the problem they had with their guild :whistle:

Nice little message with mine, wtf..?

You're wrong. I give a crap about IRON's opinion.

hush.

I speak for everyone also, I don't think the people on their list want the whole world knowing the problem they had with their guild :whistle:

M'be they do...and m'be they don't...but seems like you are bent on seeing that happen...why not just leave them be? :cry:

IRON is a great guild and bunch of ppl :mace:

Rox on IRON

Edit: I am sick of arguing about something soo worthless to me.. I am done arguing over stupidity

Edited by Bleuren

I think its cool to have a public pk list and say why people are in there. If people dont want to read, just dont read. But at least the list is there if someone cares.

EDIT: And Bleuren... go train your skills instead of bitching for being in IRON's pk list.

Edited by Lorck

Edit: I am sick of arguing about something soo worthless to me.. I am done arguing over stupidity

I don't think its stupid at all...I don't see how this is any different from a personal pk list.

I don't think its stupid at all...I don't see how this is any different from a personal pk list.

It's public?

You don't speak for everyone Bleuren. Personally if i'm on a pk list i'd like to be able to see why. If it's so worthless then why is did you start arguing over it?

^v^ has open pk list. PL has open pk list. =Hc= has open pk list. CA$H has open pk list. DIE! has open pk list.

Nobody is forced to read such pk lists, of course.

And are you crying because IRON got a open pk list and you are there? :whistle::mace:

"Oh, but they said why i am in pk list"... who cares? at least with the reason you could apologize or work around the problem in the future.

...and if my name was on there on the lists I wouldn't be starting pointless arguments over it.

I'd rather try to rectify (if it can be fixed - depends on the person I guess) what I did wrong. Follow my example...if you can

You don't speak for everyone Bleuren. Personally if i'm on a pk list i'd like to be able to see why. If it's so worthless then why is did you start arguing over it?

I didn't think of it until I got to where I was accualy wasting my time.. it would be nice, but little comments aren't really needed :whistle:

What are bot names for ^v^ HC DIE etc... are there pk lists on their bots or elsewhere?

Ok, i will post the links of some pk guilds who are known for saying publicly who are their enemies.

Viking PK list

Hardcore PK list

DIE! friendly and pk list

CA$H pk list

PL friendly and pk list, read post #5 by Nitager

Law&Order PK list

Edited by Lorck

What are bot names for ^v^ HC DIE etc... are there pk lists on their bots or elsewhere?

Ok, i will post the links of some pk guilds who are known for saying publicly who are their enemies.

Viking PK list

Hardcore PK list

DIE! friendly and pk list

CA$H pk list

PL friendly and pk list, read post #5 by Nitager

Law&Order PK list

Nice list mate. I'm glad to see NUFC not in any of those. But when push comes to shove, we will see wan can't resist slashing at my skunk hat :whistle:

You may note that attacking neutral is not a clear subject for all the guilds i listed, they may attack or they may not (pk listed people *should* be attacked). For instance ^v^ cant attack neutrals under normal circunstances (usually only to help an allie), while ca$h can but not while training, and =hc= even while training.

L&O could attack neutrals, IF they weren't pvping

neutral as in default tag color

Edited by LadyWolf