Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MagpieLee

Potion of Extra Mana

Since these are more easily makeable without rares can you make potion of greater healing without rares too?

Edited by MagpieLee

Since these are more easily makeable without rares can you make potion of greater healing without rares too?

That would be nice...

Also, since we have full restore == Pot of Great Healing, why not have a high level magic spell that restores all your mana == Pot of Extra Mana. In line with the restore spell, I suppose it should require 4 Spirit essences, Restore and Spirit sigils, and perhaps lvl 30+ magic. (and no, I'm not at lvl 30 magic yet!)

I would be surprised if nobody has mentioned this before, but I didn't bother to search! :)

If there's a mana restore spell I'd be laughing (unlimited mana = exp heaven). But this is very unbalancing for the game as I can see this pretty exploitable?

Anyway. I just want potion of greater healing to be made easier to make without rares too.

I would be surprised if nobody has mentioned this before, but I didn't bother to search! :)

Read before posting!

1. Do a search or read previous posts BEFORE making a suggestion in this forum!

Yes it was mentioned and it was refused.

Read before posting!

1. Do a search or read previous posts BEFORE making a suggestion in this forum!

Yes it was mentioned and it was refused.

Point taken about the search bit...

My excuse is that I'm only here while taking a short break off work! :D

Edited by EaglePrince

well...there could be a spell for Mana Restore...but no or very little (1-10) exp given per cast...

But after all the recent changes it would just throw in another problem to the already unstable economy. Its bad enough without decreasing the demand for SRs.

well...there could be a spell for Mana Restore...but no or very little (1-10) exp given per cast...

But after all the recent changes it would just throw in another problem to the already unstable economy. Its bad enough without decreasing the demand for SRs.

Ok so use mana restore then take a CoL put it on get 100+ exp then take it off use mana restore (no exp) then use restore with CoL, see where im getting at here?