Eternal Lands Official Forums
MagpieLee

Football: English Premiership 06/07

I've made my team how do i put it into the EL league?

Use the 'Leagues' link on the right hand side once you're logged in. Use the code above posted by jwowow and voila!

Ty Placid.

EDIT: Eh i see no where to put it, Whats happening?!

Edited by duckyo

Make sure you are logged in and click on my team so you are at your main page. Then on the right hand side (in Red) click on Leagues. This then brings up a box in the centre of the screen for you to insert the code.

All I can think if you are not seeing this at all maybe your team isn't set up properly. Have you seleceted all 15 players etc...?

Grr... I pick my players then they go again...

What team do you guys think will be the biggest shock? either good or bad.

Chelsea will come last. :P

Chelsea are the only team that're gonna win it, liverpool second manu third arsenal 4th tottenham 5th and the list goes on... the championship will be more interesting

Chelsea are the only team that're gonna win it, liverpool second manu third arsenal 4th tottenham 5th and the list goes on... the championship will be more interesting

so will Serie 'B' :)

Leauge one is the one i'm focusing on...

so will Serie 'B' :)

hehe you got the right :) i'd love to see juventus stay down >:P

OK, Batflokes Blokes are in the league :)

oh yeah, lmfao @ Juve :hehe:

I think the Italian FA was a bit harsh on Juve.

Ok, they were naughty, but not only have they been stripped of the scudetto, they are down 17 points in Serie B before kicking the first ball! Of course, their best players have left or will leave. At this rate they might even get relegated - if there is such a thing as Serie C!

More than likely they will just fold up, and that would be rather sad for one of the greatest teams in Europe. :(

Ok I can't complain about the first bit, but when was the last time Livepool finished above Man U? In fact, I'm not even convinced Arsenal will come 4th with Sol leaving.

Edit: Grammar fix :)

Edited by EaglePrince

WTF is Sol Campbell going at Portsmouth...?

Harry Redknapp is a good wheeler and dealer :)

As for Juve, I heard they are going to each the other courts to appeal. You never know...after 3 courts reduce their points deficit by 3 you might see them back in Serie 'A' in 2 seasons time.

Mention the word 'Chelski' and most Brits will immediately assume that you are talking about the football team owned by a Russian. They also happen to be the current champs.

There's a funny artcle in today's Metro about a company that bottled a drink called Chelski! :D The irony of it was that the drink is a vodka, and the bottle is blue!

Anyhow, nice to see Chelsea lose a case :D

Who else saw Titus Shambles Bramble score the winning header to geive the NUFC a 1 goal lead for the first leg of the Intertoto cup vs Ventspils? :)

Liverpool won the Community Plate 2-1 Versus Chelsea. (Yay Chelsea lost :blush:)

Edited by duckyo