Eternal Lands Official Forums
MagpieLee

Football: English Premiership 06/07

Maybe, but I didn't like it that much, was a boring match for me.. I'd also like to say Man United for the next season too, with Ronnie playing that well, not alot can stop him.. By far the best player of the season.

Can't wait to see what Nani & Anderson will bring to the premiership next season. :)

Oh, and I'm guessing everyone is up for making the EL League next season, too? :D

Maybe, but I didn't like it that much, was a boring match for me.. I'd also like to say Man United for the next season too, with Ronnie playing that well, not alot can stop him.. By far the best player of the season.

Can't wait to see what Nani & Anderson will bring to the premiership next season. :)

Oh, and I'm guessing everyone is up for making the EL League next season, too? :)

Was a pretty good game. Not amazing but not terrible like we have seen recently. I can't wait for my first season in the EL league :)

I think the match was overall...a good friendly match.

If it was competitive it would have sucked.

The match was really all about Beckham coming back. I reckon he played a MotM performance but thats just me. Kaka was a dissapointment, Ronaldinho had a good match.

With Becks being back ensures that basketball reject Crouch will start vs Estonia this upcoming match. I would like to see the combo with Becks and Cole, with Lamps and Gerrard playing behind Rooney and Crouch.

The system of Lamps and Gerrard doesn't work - we know that. But these are seasoned professionals so I don't know why between themselves, the tacticians and the manager; they can't work out a way for themselves to play with eachother! Anyway as soon as Hargreaves is back we know Lamps will be benched.

I can't wait for my first season in the EL league

I thought you said you was a Spurs fan?

Oh, and I'm guessing everyone is up for making the EL League next season, too?

You know it.

I won this season so there's no need for myself to log in a give the prize to myself. I hope it will be bigger and better next season. I'll even log into EL and recruit for it.

I'm brasilian, but i love watching european football matches.

Hi and welcome. I like watching football yea, but I don't like play acting. There's a lot of it some of the leagues and there's even more in the South American leagues. Brasil play the best football in the world but if they start diving then it takes away the good stuff. They don't need to do that kinda stuff tbh.

Still, I much prefer to watch the real footbal then the fake football.

Who needs Henry? :)

Da Silva all the way!!

Btw, he got 34goals in 32matches last season, and that deserves credit whatever the team/league/etc. ;)

Fantasy Premier League.

I started the EL League. The code if you guys would like to join is:

38103-10753

:)

I already made the EL Addicts FC league from last season a few weeks ago. Just me and Neil so far, but i guess its time to recruit members for it again.

EL Addicts FC code: 172562-38086

EDIT: added the code for it.

Edited by jowwow