Eternal Lands Official Forums
MagpieLee

Football: English Premiership 06/07

Well seeing as how my thread was deleted without notice and without explanation I'm reposting it.

I just assume it was done accidently.

To stop me from going offtopic if some of the threads I've posted in, I might as well start a new thread about it...and here it is

Newly promoted sides, Watford, Reading and Sheffield United look like the new whipping boys

But I hope all three stay up. Reading is fairly local. I like Neil Warnock and well, Elton Johns Watford are sorta localish too.

Hopefully the on can make some good signings before the window closes. I'll be making a fantasy football team pretty soon and I hope you all join meh

Discuss!

Newly promoted sides, Watford, Reading and Sheffield United look like the new whipping boys

But I hope all three stay up. Reading is fairly local. I like Neil Warnock and well, Elton Johns Watford are sorta localish too.

Is that the Elton John? Didn't think he was the football-loving type!

Should be intresting season.. Although someone should take away about £1,000,000,000 from Chelsea lol.. :)

Anyways, lets hope N'castle do better! :D

Well seeing as how my thread was deleted without notice and without explanation I'm reposting it.
during the webserver migration a number of posts and edits were lost, so a lot of things seem to have been deleted even though they weren't :) [/off-off-topic]

Yeah the Elton John. He owns the majority stake in that club so he's pretty much the figurehead chairman. Its the same thing witl Delia Smith (the cook) and her beloved Norwich.

Antway as Lukuid said, someone should put a cap on the Chelski.

Yeah the Elton John. He owns the majority stake in that club so he's pretty much the figurehead chairman. Its the same thing witl Delia Smith (the cook) and her beloved Norwich.

Antway as Lukuid said, someone should put a cap on the Chelski.

Limit there spending to £20mil a year.. See how they like that :wub:

Oh btw, whos N'castles first game against? :D

Newcastle have Wigan first..they were pretty good last season so it looks like you have a tough game.

It doesnt really matter though...Arsenal will win the premiership :D

Errrr Arsen00bs? :wub:

#edit - 3-1 to N'castle :hug:

Edited by Liquid

I'd rather support Arsen00b than N00bcastle. :wub:

:hug:

Ahhh well, should be a intresting season, I like ManU's new signings. :D

Duff is a waste of money IMO. He gets a game and is injured for 3-6weeks. then he gets a game and is injured for 3-6weeks. then he gets a game and guess what? hes injured again! :ph34r:

Then he'll fit in perfectly at Newcastle...!!

lol exactly.

Dyer, Bellars, Woodgate, Marcel-f**ing-lino, Carl Cort, Mikey Owen, Alan Shearer all had this problem.

Then he'll fit in perfectly at Newcastle...!!

lol exactly.

Dyer, Bellars, Woodgate, Marcel-f**ing-lino, Carl Cort, Mikey Owen, Alan Shearer all had this problem.

I know :icon13:

Duff \o/ always makes me smile ;)

Newcastle have Wigan first..they were pretty good last season so it looks like you have a tough game.

It doesnt really matter though...Arsenal will win the premiership :P

I hate to do this, but I'll have to put 1kgc on Chelsea retaining the title, and 500gc on my team (ManUtd) recovering what is rightfully ours. I think Liverpool also have a chance, but I'm writing off Arsenal due to the departures of Cole, Pires and Bergkamp. Last season was their chance to win the European, but they threw it away.

Edited by EaglePrince

Arsenal sold too many of there top players, I know Henry is left, but 1 man? lol

Arsenal sold too many of there top players, I know Henry is left, but 1 man? lol

Them Goners should be thankful they didn't win the European cup, or Henry would have left as well.

so what the hell is "rightfully" ManUtd's?

EDIT: typo

Everybody knows United would win the Premiership if it wasn't for moneybags Romannovich. :wacko:

Them Goners should be thankful they didn't win the European cup, or Henry would have left as well.

so what the hell is "rightfully" ManUtd's?

EDIT: typo

Everybody knows United would win the Premiership if it wasn't for moneybags Romannovich. :wacko:

Heh, true.. Chelski have got too much money :)

How do you expect to win with a manager who makes his best players leave after 4-5seasons? First it was Beckham, now its van Nistelrooy and in a couple of seasons it will be Rooney.

Hopefully a striker since we don;'t have one. :P

And a defender.. Cause we need some of those too :)

As an avid Villa fan (please don't take the mickey 'cos soon we may have an owner called "Randy") :)

I agree that the Toon need a new striker and some defenders... however, think yourselves lucky, the Villa need a whole new team :P

And please god, let us hope that Sven doesn't get control of my beloved club :wub:

Also, our only other option is to have a brummie chairman (good), but with Matin O'neil as manager (great manager, but slightly mental??)

Ahh, the woes of Villa fans are never ending...

Regards

SiKiK

Hehe, my dads a Villa fan. :P

Villa used to have a strong team, seem to have gone downhill.. Kinda like N'castle? lol.. I miss the good ol' days of Bobby Robby :(

#edit - Robson, yet another N'castle legend, along with the great Shearer :P

Edited by Liquid