Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Atmo

Just a lil story

People, including you bharain, joined the other side because that side was stronger. So dont twist the facts.

I didn't join "this side" because it's stronger, i joined it because =Hc= isn't on it. =Hc= being the guild who attack my weak friends while they PVP which I could do nothing about due to a non-aggression pact.

You don't know me, please don't try to tell me my reasons for doing things.

People, including you bharain, joined the other side because that side was stronger. So dont twist the facts.

I didn't join "this side" because it's stronger, i joined it because =Hc= isn't on it. =Hc= being the guild who attack my weak friends while they PVP which I could do nothing about due to a non-aggression pact.

Anyways, i still have my oppinion.

Edited by Lorck

Oh bharain dont talk crap, you were in IRON and =Hc= doesnt attack IRON. Please next excuse...

Oh bharain dont talk crap, you were in IRON and =Hc= doesnt attack IRON. Please next excuse...

Not all my friends are in IRON, =Hc= has attacked IRON in the past.

Not all my friends are in IRON, =Hc= has attacked IRON in the past.

Bet ure friends were in HIM/CASH/PL :) no wonder we attacked them :)

I had friends who were being attacked by hc. I said to them to stop attacking and they did. Before i even joined hc. Hc is evil. :):)

meep

strange i dont post anything here so far and am mentioned several times. to make some things clear

1. i never pk. i go just to pk maps on no drop days for some fun

2. i have never worn any crown of whatever and never will do this

3. lorck you can invite me to pk as long as you like. with always the same result

4. again lorck believe me my combat level is higher than yours. and guess what i dont care i yours go higher. there is really

much funnier thinhgs in el now. so i wont spend a lot of time to train monsters.

5. if you have further need of answers feel free to pm me ingame

thanks for attention

If you dont want to fight you are missing part of the fun, but its not my bisiness.

My initial coment was: i entered kf and several ca$h people instead of fight me (including you, who have near my level or higher level) run and called 20+ people to crush me. Several people argued that you trully dont have my level, etc. I dont care either.

I dont care if you never go to pk, but my main argument (read paragraph above) stays true.

As starter of this post im asking to close this, i think ive made my point and CASH agreeing with it by posting so many times.

Edited by Atmos

As starter of this post im asking to close this, i think ive made my point and CASH agreeing with it by posting so many times.

Nah we are just laughing at you, that's all :rolleyes:

Oh and I agree to close this topic, it was not needed at all :icon13:

Edited by Cycloonx

When i know i am outnumbered but i go in anyway it is a suicide mission. and yes i am capable of giving props to those that win or i have a good fight with.

ask atilla, we have had many fights and we always congratulate or compliment each other when we fight. even just this past no drop day i was taking on ambrosius in 1 v 1 and it was a good even fight, until ulubatli jumped in..but i pm'd ambrosius and told him good fight.

i am on dial up and i do lag alot, which ultimately causes my death alot of times..but if it's a good fair fight im the first to admit it. have had several against you recently that have been really good even.

That is exactly why you join the strong side, LW, or try to make peace till you think you are strong enough to fight. :rolleyes:

actualy its funny how toomass goes attack us when we pvp or harvest, then we get our Pk gear, and hes gone.. this happen all the time

i will give you this 6vs1 if u want like u wanted before,but then you died to 4vs1 ...;*)

lol, long time ago Hc had allies with PL and CASH

we had never any fight at all, so i decided to do the right thing, and attack random people..even friends

but now..CASH and PL started to get more alliences

so how can you call us a coward if you are with 6 diff guilds in kf? lol

i suggest you guys drop some allience, and have more fun..you can stil be friends with them, but you always have people who take it way to seriously like matess and toomass

take a example of nitager or masterpiter, they stil being nice to me..so why not fight friends? its just game newbs k?

Lol me and donpedro where real hardcore yo always fight alone sometimes make allie to balance fights.then declare war yo

keep it real g

scarr u will understand when u gets older

sorry i dont understand this, learn some english first ;*)

scarr u will understand when u gets older

lol he is just saying like lets have more wars for more fun and i agree pk is about fun i mean seriously relax its game. every1 vs evrey1 is fun i think but w/e

:icon13: why don't all stop bitching about pk and go train and get BETTER? :D

then 1 of u can kick 6 ppls ass at once and make everyone run and be feared then u talk mmkay? :P

:D