Eternal Lands Official Forums
vwpro

Guess the player name!

lol the "this is not a check" thingy let me think it was a bounced check, a bounce is also something when u have a fricture on ur knee.. :confused:

I was so proud of myself to link the 2 :P

Bumble Bee

Edited by Lamorian

I'll give you some hints... to construct the player name I'm looking for, you need to know the name of what is depicted in each image. The first is an electric guitar, ofc, but not just any. It and many others are named after an American legend who just passed away this August. The second should be more obvious, so I'll save more hints for later. :bow_arrow:

Bumble Bee

That's the name of the transformer in the 2nd image, yes. You're halfway to having the info to construct the player name. :bow_arrow:

I'll give you some hints... to construct the player name I'm looking for, you need to know the name of what is depicted in each image. The first is an electric guitar, ofc, but not just any. It and many others are named after an American legend who just passed away this August. The second should be more obvious, so I'll save more hints for later. :bow_arrow:

PaulB