Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chaoogie

Selain

was curious if my favorite god shall grace us with a contest for the formula so that his truest worshipers may summon a creature only known to him! ... :) please!

I would like this too, even though my summoning level is pretty low - but i will work on it soon. :)

I have spoken to Selain and one is being worked on at present. Just be a little patient, as official events take massive amounts of time and effort.

If an admin would, please move this topic to events, as it is not offtopic.

Selain is the god of cobice and greed... he put the world at his feet using the power of the coin.

He should show more his wealth... in last contest he was using a steel chain, conjurer cloack and staff.

Mortos was cool, funny, arrogant, with good/weapon armor, the perfect god of pk. :hehe:

Edited by Lorck

Selain & Mortos = the true all powerful forces of the EL gods (excluding Entropy of course, he is the extreme diety in el)

Selain is the god of cobice and greed... he put the world at his feet using the power of the coin.

He should show more his wealth... in last contest he was using a steel chain, conjurer cloack and staff.

Mortos was cool, funny, arrogant, with good/weapon armor, the perfect god of pk. :icon13:

what is a cobice? :D

Wealth, vice and greed. Since avidity == greed...

Anyway, Selain got big bucks, and he is proud of it, he should show.

The mod who played Mortos did a great job. I had more fun with him talking than with the contest itelf. :devlish:

have you been to his back room in the temple? thought there would be like un killable things in there would of been awesome, but i just wanan say cant wait for the contest :devlish:

have you been to his back room in the temple? thought there would be like un killable things in there would of been awesome

Ye, i was there. You need a tele to range to go there and there are exactly nothing. Cool place, but nothing to do there.

Avarice is not the same thing of greed. And he is not the god of avarice since he wants his followers to spend their money in summoning products.

Avidity as defined by Princeton

eagerness: a positive feeling of wanting to push ahead with something  

I tried to use it as the followers of Selain usually are reckless about their expenditures and ansious to gain more and more power.

Edited by Lorck