Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Happy_G

mas

training in MM south cave with mas running through from ores to storage several times. i die right as he henters the cave so he gets the mssge that i died.

[10:47:05] Happy_G: mas did u pick up my db

about 10seconds later i get his away mssg, thats way to long to actually b afk

[10:47:20] [PM from Mas: Automessage: I am currently away from my computer, plertretrtret]

[10:47:54] Happy_G: that auto msg took way to long to show up, im doubting u r actually afk

[10:48:05] Happy_G: mas

same thing way to long

[10:48:16] [PM from Mas: Automessage: I am currently away from my computer, plertretrtret]

[10:48:33] Happy_G: and then it sends it again?

[10:48:42] Happy_G: and still took long time

[10:49:14] Happy_G: i dont think it normally sends it to the same person 2 times

[10:49:20] Dunian: It doesn't

[10:49:23] Happy_G: but what ever

[10:49:46] Happy_G: i can see you rnt going to give me back my full plate

[10:50:39] Happy_G: and you r still going to hid under the afk msg

[10:50:59] Happy_G: i saw you come into the cave right b4 i died, just to let you know

[10:51:37] Happy_G: and since i am geting no answer i will stop annoying these ppl

[10:52:02] Happy_G: thanx for ignoring me

then i left, shortly after i pmed someone that was around him and they said he had left after i did, i think this is proof enough for most if not all of you.

OMG.... To guilds blacklist(Pk list) If i see that creep, i inform you, and if your near, go and kill that son of a goblin

Rofl, a newb. A pro would have set his afk time to 0, then it will show up no matter what. You are afk all the time and you can do anything you want :P . Also, it only show's the afk message once per afk. Unless I'm mistaken?

impersonating AFK Messages is so old :P

I'm sorry for your lost stuff Happy_G :(

yeah its ok, i had the money for half the plate set, it didnt take long to get the other half nd im back to training, altho i have decided to go down a step to gargs for a while, i dont even have to heal at all fighting them.

Rofl, a newb. A pro would have set his afk time to 0, then it will show up no matter what. You are afk all the time and you can do anything you want :D . Also, it only show's the afk message once per afk. Unless I'm mistaken?

good lets tell everyone how to bagjump and stay afk, and you r correct, unless he had come back and clicked the game i would not have gotten an afk msg the 2nd time, i tested on someone i knew was afk just to check.

Rofl, a newb. A pro would have set his afk time to 0, then it will show up no matter what. You are afk all the time and you can do anything you want :D . Also, it only show's the afk message once per afk. Unless I'm mistaken?

Actually, if you set it to 0, it never sends your AFK message unless you manually type #AFK to go into AFK mode..

I know. My AFK has been set to 0 for 6 months, I'd rather manually go into #AFK mode, then you can come back and do stuff without it automatically taking you OUT of AFK mode. :P

Omfg I swear you noobs have no sense somtimes you have to use common sense and who give a hell if he is fake afk there is something called a diss if he attacks. :icon13:

Backing up my bro Mas :D

Omfg I swear you noobs have no sense somtimes you have to use common sense and who give a hell if he is fake afk there is something called a diss if he attacks

lol mas didnt attack him happy was training on something and he died and mas took his stuff look at it a bit more careful next time before you make a statement :icon13:

and im sry for your loss happy its all good though you got some more

Bear

Edited by Bear

Omfg I swear you noobs have no sense somtimes you have to use common sense and who give a hell if he is fake afk there is something called a diss if he attacks. :P

Backing up my bro Mas :)

if i was in PK i would not have posted anything, if i had been in an arena training with him or someone else the title would have been diff. i was not killed by him, he was just passing by and stoped to take my stuff.

P.S. if it had been PK map, id be defending mas as well

training in full pl8??? now thats n00b for ya.

i like to train in full plate, gives best protection and therefor best exp, i dont go PKing so i have no other reason for owning a full plate (iron). i hate how everyone calls everyone a noob nomatter how long they have been in the game or what they did.

i train in full plate ;D

Me too, iron plate is very cheap this days and offer very decent protection.

o, does that mean you guys r n00b too, \0/.

i see tons of ppl training in full plates

3afk brb i have a can with warm milk on the fire ;*)

oops

I train in fullplate...also seen lorck, mp, nitager, asgnny,ziara training in it too ...hmmm now who's the n00b????

I train in fullplate...also seen lorck, mp, nitager, asgnny,ziara training in it too ...hmmm now who's the n00b????

i find this v funny statement ;*)

plate = train gear imo

go have fun with a full plate in kf to get hit by thermal

also why not train in it if u can afort it ;*D

Edited by vwpro

so....Mas found this post sometime and PM'ed me in-game about it, he said he didnt take my full plate and doesnt know what this was all about, also said that i got 2 afk msgs b/c he went afk 2 times, and it took 10+ sec to send b/c he has a slow internet conection.

Mas did however replace my plate and everything is settled now.

i would like for this post to be the end of this thread and clear up his name, i wasnt expecting any nice words when he pm'ed me but he was actually very kind about it all.

thank you Mas and i apologize if ppl still call you a bagjumper.