Eternal Lands Official Forums
sTroker

Random days...

Any chance of getting the % chance for random days lowered a little?

Good days, I play. Bad days, I log.

Last 2(RL) days I've played a bit and logged because of them.

I wouldn't miss them for a second if they were just gone, but a lot of players like them. Love to see fewer of them at least.

good point tbh, the bad days do balance out the good ones, but everyone who plays this game plays it to relax and excape from RL. Its abit gay if you get home after working hard all day and its a non-manufacture day or an annoying day like that. It doesnt really add to the game.

Ofcourse you can take them out, or it would just be good days all the time, just a point to think on :cry:

At least the day of fasting cancels too many things out imo.

No manu, alch, potions, crafting, summoning, harvesting takes hours with food level -30 and the FR cloak/perk is useless.

Piper

And you can't fight too right? Since you can't use magic with no food, or am I wrong? You can always fight with brs pots but that isn't very cool with cooldown :cry:

And you can't fight too right? Since you can't use magic with no food, or am I wrong? You can always fight with brs pots but that isn't very cool with cooldown :cry:

No problem with fighting, the use of magic does not depend on the food level. Still it sucks that you don't regain health and mana, especially if you have FR perk ...

You can use magic without problems.

But people like me who likes to make itens between a flee and another and while the monster respawn simply cant. But you cant be happy always.

Anyway, the only interesting thing i found in this crappy day was to replenish my stocks of ores/flowers/minerals harvesting a lot.

A bit worst than labour day, cuz in labour day you still regenerates the hp/mana yourself and can read books. Not in this day. :cry:

I like the random days, in my humle opinion they should stay as they are. But this no food day is unbalanced and too harsh.

I like the random days, in my humle opinion they should stay as they are. But this no food day is unbalanced and too harsh.

Fully agreed.

Maybe fasting day can be a power hungry day or such. You loose 5x more food level per minute than usual. That would be still a pain, but at least, you can do something.

Piper

Fully agreed.

Maybe fasting day can be a power hungry day or such. You loose 5x more food level per minute than usual. That would be still a pain, but at least, you can do something.

Piper

i like this idea. Fasting day is worst than labour day... no mixing, no reading, no regeneration... its tough... it should be balanced... imo

I think there should be also an oppsite day, witout loosing food at all, or smth... If theres new nagative day, there should be new positive day implemented too...

Edited by BloodSucker

I hate to see just about any neg day. I make srs at spawn (cooldown still $&*&$, same as long delays), No Mixing day and a few others ruin that. Then you have No Drop and Peace Day. All make me just wanna log.

If I can't do what I want to do in the game and have fun, what's the point of even playing it?

Only day I like to see is extra XP day. With my luck I am never on when it comes around. So they can all go as far as I care.

I know some people like them, but I think getting stuck on bad days 2 days straight is a bit much...

Is it my imagination or are there a lot more bad days than good? Recently i remember peace day, labour day, no drops (neutral day at best), decreased rare manu and now day of feasting. I can't remember what the last good one was.

This could of course just be me noticing the bad more than the good ;)

You are bitching as if the fasting day happens every other day.

In reality, it is a rare event, maybe 6 hours each real life month (depending on the luck and stuff). And it is overcompensated by other days, such as the more exp day, the no knowledge day, the reconstruction day, and so on.

One day I will make an utopic server, and ban all the bitchers from the main server, and force them to go and play exclusively on the utopic server, and see if they like it. Obviously, in case they don't like it, and want to play on the normal server, this will be done via a nominal fee of 100 USD ;)

In reality, it is a rare event, maybe 6 hours each real life month (depending on the luck and stuff).

6 hours every RL year would be too much.

Again, what's the point?

Day of fasting enables people to get rid of extra stock of srs it just helps clear out the flood in the market even if it is just a little it still helps.

In reality, it is a rare event, maybe 6 hours each real life month (depending on the luck and stuff).

Again, what's the point?

How about you get banned?

we've been getting multiple bad days lately...been a long time since we've had an increased xp day, or increased rare manu day, or increased harvest events day.

This day is very bad when it hits, cause it does cripple those that make their potions at the spawn. I'm not bitching, cause I keep sr's in storage always, but others don't have the money to do that, or just don't care to take up the space with sr's in their inv.

Why can't we get a day of increased rare drops, and a day of no cool down added to help balance things out a bit with all these bad days that have been hitting lately?

Again, what's the point?

How about you get banned?

The point is that the fasting day is somehow too powerful It is not that only one skill is impossilble to train, its a handful of skills.

So, you can only go exploring or fighting. And that sux somehow. All other skills to level are excluded or really hard with food level at -30.

Piper

Edit: typos

Edited by The_Piper

That's too bad.

If you don't like it, go play other games, or maybe spend your Friday outside, with your bf/gf/friends/etc.

If I hear more bitching about it, I will increase it's probability by 100%.