Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
grearien

Pookies

Heh, didn't expect anything better from him anyway.

Behaves the same way he started to play, like a n00b without any respect.

He left to resupply or he just left it because the monster ran away?

EDIT: well either way "then i'll make your training miserable" is not the proper way to respond.

Edited by Bharain

I have to give him credit, thats the first time I've even heard of him training :P

I have to give him credit, thats the first time I've even heard of him training :P

He usually train only pvp, thats why he wanted *CO* cave so much. I was even surprised when someone said he was in c2 for training on fluffies.

He left to resupply or he just left it because the monster ran away?

EDIT: well either way "then i'll make your training miserable" is not the proper way to respond.

He went to resupply cause monster was already at spawn.

And since he came from idaloran direction and i killed couple of dc's before he came , he obviosly went to resupply.

Edited by grearien

Then if he went to resupply and had the spawn before he resupplied, it seems to me as though you were the one stealing the spawn, and the honorable thing would have been to give it back to him. unless, you didnt know he was there, wouldnt have been stealing, but u still shoulda gave it back to him.

Edited by fyrrflyy

Then if he went to resupply and had the spawn before he resupplied, it seems to me as though you were the one stealing the spawn, and the honorable thing would have been to give it back to him. unless, you didnt know he was there, wouldnt have been stealing, but u still shoulda gave it back to him.

No, thats not the way it works, or people would be at one spawn for like 6-12 hours

No, thats not the way it works, or people would be at one spawn for like 6-12 hours

Oh ,my bad then, not used to how the spawn thing works cause im not high enough lvl to where people care if you have the spawn or not, but i just thought that would be how it works.

Guest stalag

i agree here against myself i speak :) Im doing 10, 12 hours lately of fluffy (see my top position :D ) and a few other people also if we get back the spwan when we restock no one else would get a chance to train.

Of couse sometimes i let it there for 2 or 3m afk to get food or a drink in that case seems fair to keep it but other way no.

Im not fan n1 of DIE! :P but imo pookies did not a good thing. Sometimes i lose a spwan cuz of a sec or two after restock its annoying but bad luck...ruining other ppl hard work is not the way :D Who trains serious know is a fucking pain going up especially att as it is, there is no need to put it harder :)

if you leave spawn it isnt yours.

if you lose it then the other person should let you keep it once its refound, but if you go to restock you cant expect to get it back again... dam stupid if you do lolz

why do you need to restock anyway? pookies has a big pot lvl so u can make SR at spawn, if you worked out how yet, i hear you used to PM lorck like 100 times asking him the ingreds for SR lmfao, look encyc?!?

If you got 4 veg nexus and high EMU you can stay in a spawn for a very long time. I already stayed at double fluffy spawn for 6 hours alone, when i got really bored (normally i dont aggressively use the EMU for longer spawn time because i get bored after 3 hours or so). And Pookies got a pot level much higher than mine and have also good EMU, so i really dunno why he left spawn.

As i said before, Pookies trained mainly with players, not with monsters, so i would not be surprised if he does not know the monster training etiquete. Also, i think there are tension between his guild and the guild of grearien. Of course, this may explain but not justify the deed.

lorck u lie, he trained like 5 secs with players.

he knows shit about the game, but mouths off anyway, i dont mind players who buy chars after they have lvl their own for abit.. but he really is an idiot. He just got given it and started playing, its a waste of a good char.

Ok, I admit, I make some rediculious outlaw posts, so I stoped making them all together, but, ghodd...... why post someone for fighting something, the spawn doesn't say your name on it :S

Ok, I admit, I make some rediculious outlaw posts, so I stoped making them all together, but, ghodd...... why post someone for fighting something, the spawn doesn't say your name on it :S

Umm, spawn stealing is an outlaw-ish offense and annoying. Just like you complaining about being pk'ed.

lol best was when pookies first got that char, heres log from nc arena, beorn was there too i think

harakani: i own u newb

[bunch of more stupid insults, then i go in to fight him]

harakani has expired.

[PM from harakani: that fight was so stupud u just keep restoring all ur health!]

:D

2nd best was asking asgnny for "the blue potions" back

last was asking us on gm how to take a negative perk :P

Umm, spawn stealing is an outlaw-ish offense and annoying. Just like you complaining about being pk'ed.

like I said....... I made some stupid ones too

like I said....... I made some stupid ones too

I wasnt referring to the posts you made... i was referring to you being annoying, just like spawn stealing is annoying. Read the posts pls

EDIT- sorry for getting so off-topic and flaming bleuren so much

Edited by fyrrflyy

Since when is this post called flame/harrass bleuren, your starting to harrass me ingame and I have done nothing.

As much as i didnt want to make yet another post in this forum i must confront this accusation.

First of all, i am on your ignore list, so how could i harrass you ingame. Second of all, i was even trying to be nice with you on #ig and giving you a SUGGESTION on how to fix the problem you were having and you told me to stop telling you what to do. And thirdly, rofl, you have dont nothing . all i have to say of this is lol...i pk you, you complain , etc etc etc

I did not complain one bit about being pked, let me give an example of you harrassing me, I put you on ignore because your the most annoying person I have ever met. then you find me sitting with my guild leader and start taunting me because you pked me, big deal? what did you get a twig? She told you to leave me alone, so DO SO

I did not complain one bit about being pked, let me give an example of you harrassing me, I put you on ignore because your the most annoying person I have ever met. then you find me sitting with my guild leader and start taunting me because you pked me, big deal? what did you get a twig? She told you to leave me alone, so DO SO

rofl there was no taunting involved, i said, want to go to kf again? lol thats not taunting.and if you dont think u complained about it, heres that chat log. Can't attack player, s/he entered the map less than 10 seconds ago!

#GM from spoonman: lol

Angels have been sent to assist Bleuren

Welcome to Mynadar, Valley of the Dwarves

[PM from Bleuren: Decloration of war?]

fyrrflyy: bleuren is no more

#Ig [fyrrflyy->TCB] bleuren our guilds arent allied, that wasnt a declaration of war

#GM from fyrrflyy: hehe angels have been sent to assist bleuren

#Ig [bleuren:TCB] Err, I know we aren't allied, take a joke.. keep in PM please.

#GM from fyrrflyy: he got kicked from IRON though, i wouldnt consider that iron anymore

#GM from spoonman: yeah

[PM from Bleuren: Dude, learn how to use PM...]

[PM to Bleuren: i know how to pm, it concerned the guilds involved, so i sent a pm]

#GM from spoonman: he got kickrd coz of his attitude

[PM from Bleuren: It does not concern the guilds]

[PM to Bleuren: if ya dont want to be pk then dont go in, simple as that]

[EternalBroker @ 3]: Buying bulk EFE's for negotiable gold each. PM Chance for details.

[PM from Bleuren: so stop acting like mr. superman]

[pm from bleuren: i wasnt mad about the pk]

[PM from Bleuren: Your making me mad.]

[PM to Bleuren: umm, war concerns the guilds, so i think it would concerns them]

[PM to Bleuren: whatever]

[PM from Bleuren: dude, get a life and hush]

[PM to Bleuren: lol, first of all, dont tell me to hush]

[pm from bleuren: then do so.]

[PM to Bleuren: and secondly, im not the one ***ing about getting pk'ed, so i dont think im the one that needs to hush]

[PM from Bleuren: Did I *** one bit about me getting PKed?]

[PM from Bleuren: Did i say why you pk me or wtf? no]

[PM from Bleuren: I said a simple little joke..]

[PM from Bleuren: No, but you have to be mr serious and act like your big and take it to guilds]

[PM to Bleuren: talking about guild wars lightly is not a joke]

[PM from Bleuren: -_- Your a moron..]

[PM to Bleuren: and do i seeem to car what your opinion is?]

[PM from Bleuren: One more PM out of you and your going on ignore.]

[PM to Bleuren: happy to oblige]

[[PM from Bleuren: Congradulations! your on ignore -_-]

[PM to Bleuren: ty]

now seriously, if u got a problem, lets really keep it out of forum posts, this isnt the place and i dont want to make people mad by being so off-topic. lets just say we pk each other on sight alright?pls no more posts, unless its in a harrasment post or something, this isnt outlaw

Edited by fyrrflyy