Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aerowind

Hell's Minions is recruiting

Another one of Aerowind's guilds O_O. This time not accepting every newb that says "can I join?"

The requirements are either 30/30 a/d (which I'm hoping for) OR 25 of another skill not harvest or OA.

Tag is hell, and btw we're mixed up (color-wise anyways)

w/e

Let me elaborate a little on my brethren's open invitation.

Scared that most new guilds won't work out or fall out do to inactivity?

Don't worry that won't happen here. Not only are we in the process of creating a website, we are looking into storage and guard bots as well.

Why join a guild you may ask?

Easy support, help, and just to have fun with. Have someone whose bothering you or people that like to gangup on you in pk areas. No problem now you'll have muscle behind you. Need fe's but don't want to waste 5 hours making them. Again no problem your guildmates are there to lend a helping hand.

Bored and just want to talk but no one's on the channels. No problem 90% of the time you'll find one of our guild members on.

We desire activity, we do have required skills but for the right people exceptions can be made.

So what are you waiting for come join the next big thing. We have the activity, we have the drive, now all we need is you! Don't be left behind regretting your decision to wait, join while there is still room. :)