Aerowind

The Tankel conspiracy

What do you think?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Soo...

• Down with Tankel!
    • Nah, Tankel's great
    • Your #@!$ing crazy.

So many people are mad at Tankel, we all know this. The armor's are "destroyed". Notice the quotes, they're there for a reason. An experienced blacksmith shouldn't destroy any armor, and if at all it was because he was completely hammered and just wailed on it with a sludge hammer. So I've decided he's hording them and selling them off on a black market that's hidden form every player. Anyone agree with me?

i agree but i think that he should jsut fix a LOT more often or have him fixing depend on one of your levels

Ever heard of a lost cause?

Maybe u screwwed the the armor/weapon up so much, it couldn't be recovered.

So many people are mad at Tankel, we all know this. The armor's are "destroyed". Notice the quotes, they're there for a reason. An experienced blacksmith shouldn't destroy any armor, and if at all it was because he was completely hammered and just wailed on it with a sludge hammer. So I've decided he's hording them and selling them off on a black market that's hidden form every player. Anyone agree with me?

i think Mother Nature is Tankel in drag

I think youve got the basics of a good storyline for a roleplay forum poll.

Well I was thinking on evolving it more and making it Roleplaying but I was in a hurry and being kind of lazy xD

Though yeah RP sounds good.

Hmmm... maybe that's why there's no massive armies going in at the invasions? Trik and Tankel are duking it out in a map unknown to us.

tankel is great in the last 2 days he has fixed for me 1 ti chain 2 iron greives 1 iron cuisses

and what did he destroy for ya? 9 serps 17 plate armour pieces.. or something like that...

hype

btw aero I voted that your freaking crazy cause I know you are :P otherswise DOWN WITH TANKEL!!! and in with the player based repairing

I never have and never will let Tankel near my stuff...I would much rather break it myself fighting ogres...then make a new one :D

I have fought 100's of Ogres with damaged greaves and cuisses before they finally break.... and if you are going into pk you dont feel as bad losing damaged stuff :P (with any luck the guy who pked you//or bagjumped you..will take the stuff to Tankel...pay his extortionate fee and lose the item anyway :hehe: ).

What makes me laugh is when I hear how some people have lost stuff to him like 6 times in a row...do they have a stamp on their heads that says " SUCKER " ? :P

The only reason I talk to tankel is to stay in his daughters good books :blink:

I have spent many days in her room giving her money.......and getting my leather tanned :ph34r:

Experienced blacksmith you say :)

If you do the quest and actually read what he says, it makes sence...

I don't know how it really goes, but Tankel is an old man now, and he's not as good as he used to be anymore.

I'm for Tankel, though he does break alot of stuff :P

Broke: 1 Iron Cuisses, 1 Iron Greave, 1 Iron Plate

Repaired: 3 Titanium Serps, 1 Crown of Life, 2 Iron Cuisses, 1 Iron Plate, 2 Titanium Chains

;):):hehe:

I think youve got the basics of a good storyline for a roleplay forum poll.

Hey, I come to Eternal Lands to get AWAY from the conspiracy theories! Now you're telling me they're here too?

Well, if you can't beat them, join them.

"Next on EL-X Files, Sculder and Mully search for missing weapons only to come face-to-face with a secret society bent on world domination. Roja and Entropy guest star."

He only wasted my titanium chainmail.. he always fixed my iron armor stuff (incl. the iron plate mail I got after my titanium chainmail was destroyed).

Experienced blacksmith you say :)

If you do the quest and actually read what he says, it makes sence...

I don't know how it really goes, but Tankel is an old man now, and he's not as good as he used to be anymore.

I'm for Tankel, though he does break alot of stuff :P

Broke: 1 Iron Cuisses, 1 Iron Greave, 1 Iron Plate

Repaired: 3 Titanium Serps, 1 Crown of Life, 2 Iron Cuisses, 1 Iron Plate, 2 Titanium Chains

;):):hehe:

I don't care how old you are, you don't lose a skill that dramatically so destroy iron armor, if anything you just add some metal and bang it around and it's good as new :)

He broke every single pair of cuisses i brought to him :D

He would occasionally fix tit chains for me...most of the time they would end up ruined >.>

I don't want to see him gone, just that he could fix stuff more often then failing, or maybe add a setting to armor so when it starts to get bad you can either fix it yourself, if you have the required lvl or take it to Tankel.

Example:

Titanium Chain when you first buy it is: 250/250

Once you wore it, and the amount of dmge it takes it would end up something like: 80/250

and would keep on decreasing until you get it fixed/repaired.

I think this would be a plus for manufaturing

;)

I think Tankel breaks things because he is often drunk. :whistle: Vesine with her cheap wine is so close. :P

I was thinking the same thing - maybe his name should be Tanked? :icon13: