Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
etland

ejderha

I'd like to say that ive been tricked by ejderha as well. But id rather compliment him than brand him an

outlaw. It was peace day and I guess he saw me giving away BR potions as healing and he told me to follow him. I did, of course. He took me to the entrance to the *CO* map and told me to click the white flower to go in (I never knew where the *CO* map entrance was at the time) so I did and heard that bot tell me to leave and I did. He PM's me "lol" "peace" and im like ohh yeah, its peace day today (ive heard about the ebul BOT in the *CO* map thats why I left the 1st time) but his PM's coax me back to the cave where I inevitably get PKed by the BOT. I hope that the bot got my items instead of him but I didnt worry, it was only a quarterstaff and a few BR potions, no big deal. So come the day after that happend (RL day not ingame) ejderha is no longer in the guild *CO* and was probly kicked, anyways I would like to compliment him/her/it whatever since so many people are ejderha for being kicked from the *CO* guild the day after he tricked me :P I think its safe to say that Karma is already implemented into the game lol :)

Superdoctor (ejderha?)

Aka Belali. :P

atleast he wasn't Aragorn :)

Wtf, whos Aragorn..?

Aragorn is a character of "Lord of the Rings" books by Tolkien. There are also very popular movies based on that series of books. :wub::wub::P

He's still up to the same tricks..Harvesting lilacs when:

[PM from ejderha: come]

[PM from ejderha: white flower click]

[PM to ejderha: rofl]

Perhaps he needs corpus to fight for him? :P

Nah, he can kill you with or without corpus' help.

But rule 4 (respect others) of this game states:

Do not patronize, mislead, or take advantage of people as they become acquainted with the environment and make beginner's mistakes.

And i talked with a moderator and he said that someone cant be considered a noob if he is in a guild.

So, if he cant be considered a rule breaker for scamming guilded newbs, he can, at least, be considered a scammer of the worst kind, because he makes use of his art in people who dont know how to play yet and who cant be protected for the newb protection rules.

Superdoctor (ejderha?)

Aka Belali. :)

atleast he wasn't Aragorn ;)

Arigorn/woodeh* ;p

Thank you :icon13: .

am i to get this right???? please help arigorn=woodeh=beefeh

Woodeh = beeFeh ? no. How the f00k can I be two people? lol

Lol Beefeh :D :D :D

yes, I know, I r teh r0x :D

lol how can i mislead?

By telling someone that a bot won't attack on peace day? By telling someone that clicking on the entrance to a PK map does something other than enter a PK map. Even if the person you're telling should know better you are still misleading/scamming them.

Please note i refer to ejderha as you even though certain actions may be those of your brother/cat/dog/half sisters tame mountain lion. I do so because when you give them access to your account you accept the consequences of everything they do and I will treat everyone who uses the char as the scammer.

lol how can i mislead?

By telling someone that a bot won't attack on peace day? By telling someone that clicking on the entrance to a PK map does something other than enter a PK map. Even if the person you're telling should know better you are still misleading/scamming them.

Please note i refer to ejderha as you even though certain actions may be those of your brother/cat/dog/half sisters tame mountain lion. I do so because when you give them access to your account you accept the consequences of everything they do and I will treat everyone who uses the char as the scammer.

Ooh, I also want a tame mountain lion as pet :brooding:

yeah this guy bag jumped me for 10k worth of stuff slacker :P

Ok, ejderha bagjumped you? :P

He was saying he disliked bagjumpers in another thread when his friend got bagjumped. :P

Im in an allied guild that was allied to ejderha's guild well i walked into the punch areana to watch only because im low a/d hehe since hes in an allied guild i said peace and he's like ok i wont hit you i walk into the areana then sit down...then he comes at me and hit me :P btw if i ever bag jumped you pm me i dont jump anymore.

LOL why did you go in and sit in pk anyway, you can't give out to someone for pking you even if they are in allied guilds they probably wont care cos they dont know you