Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
etland

ejderha

Im in an allied guild that was allied to ejderha's guild well i walked into the punch areana to watch only because im low a/d hehe since hes in an allied guild i said peace and he's like ok i wont hit you i walk into the areana then sit down...then he comes at me and hit me :) btw if i ever bag jumped you pm me i dont jump anymore.

Umm, silly question: why did you walk into the arena? There are many benches around to sit...

Edited by ThordinElement

I've seen you do the same.. You killed your PvP partner and took there Plate Set..

"What goes around comes around"

:icon13::icon13:

Im in an allied guild that was allied to ejderha's guild well i walked into the punch areana to watch only because im low a/d hehe since hes in an allied guild i said peace and he's like ok i wont hit you i walk into the areana then sit down...then he comes at me and hit me :( btw if i ever bag jumped you pm me i dont jump anymore.

LOL AND YET another post that dosent belong here..#Message from Thyralax: WARNING: If you go into a PK map, you may die. When you die, you will lose stuff. You most likely will NOT get it back. This is ALL legal.

:icon13::icon13:

Im in an allied guild that was allied to ejderha's guild well i walked into the punch areana to watch only because im low a/d hehe since hes in an allied guild i said peace and he's like ok i wont hit you i walk into the areana then sit down...then he comes at me and hit me :( btw if i ever bag jumped you pm me i dont jump anymore.

LOL AND YET another post that dosent belong here..#Message from Thyralax: WARNING: If you go into a PK map, you may die. When you die, you will lose stuff. You most likely will NOT get it back. This is ALL legal.

The reckless ones keeps you busy with posting. :(

In my very humble oppinion: pk maps are part of the game. So if you do outlawish actions in there you can be also considered an outlaw. Note that i dont think that Ejderha or his guild cares about being in outlaws section of this forum.

I totally agree that outlawish actions should and would be posted in outlaws forum. It's just that most of recent posts are avoidable to happen easily and they are happening because of unwise actions of the victims.

(I mean, sitting in arena to watch? that like: "come and kill me" sign written all over your forehead, no?)

Edited by ThordinElement

Alright I understand why you would trust him, and why you would be angry with this. But. answer me this, why go IN the arena, you see just as well from outside the arena, and there isnt a risk of dying there either.This whole entire thing could have been prevented by not going in. If u dont want to be attacked ,as u obviously didnt, dont go in. Ally or not, this is pretty much ur fault.

"What goes around comes around"

i love that saying ^^

It's true though. :ph34r:

In my very humble oppinion: pk maps are part of the game. So if you do outlawish actions in there you can be also considered an outlaw. Note that i dont think that Ejderha or his guild cares about being in outlaws section of this forum.

common lorck..if you know there is a shark in the water and you go swimming anyway and you get BIT you cant blame the shark!!!!!!!!!!!...is there own stupidity that got them ..

ejderha i know him i know he wont kill anyone so quit blaming him

hahahahaahahahaahahahah..im know ejderha also and he kills everyone or atleast tries.EVERYONE!!!

common lorck..if you know there is a shark in the water and you go swimming anyway and you get BIT you cant blame the shark!!!!!!!!!!!...is there own stupidity that got them ..

I agree with you. But if the shark lures someone to the water saying it is a mermaid i would blame the shark. Posting in the outlaws at least would make people know that he is a shark.

I dont think that sharks are inherently bad either. But i would like if people kill only other people who entered pk map for his/her own will, but i know that is to ask too much. :P

Guest ohmygod

Mermaid! lool

ejderha not a shark, more a sardine feeding on plankton. :P

You's plankton stay out of the water when he is about.

I agree with you. But if the shark lures someone to the water saying it is a mermaid i would blame the shark.

Leave me out of this.... Im innocent :)

LoL :D

ejderha i know him i know he wont kill anyone so quit blaming him

hahahahaahahahaahahahah..im know ejderha also and he kills everyone or atleast tries.EVERYONE!!!

when he wasn't in *Co* he never fought me ^^

lol ohmygod i rememer last day how argian killed your chimmy's and you in a sec lol

you must tthink about who's plankton :P

this above posting is a word puzzle?? right??? :P

Guest ohmygod

lol ohmygod i rememer last day how argian killed your chimmy's and you in a sec lol

you must tthink about who's plankton :hug:

It took a bit longer than a second to finish my chims, i also was not supporting them in attack either cause he was not my intended target (sorry about that arigan..my bad).. Toomass was.

Superdoctor (ejderha?), try taking on some of the bigger fish in the pond once in a while, it is a bit more of a challange. nOObs only attack people weaker than themselves ALL the time.

Note: unless your ranked #1 of course you can only attack people lower than you :wub: