Sign in to follow this  
lennywatson

pookies

Oh i see you have problems ;/

WHen you re weak dont enter the Pk areas :]

It you fall and dont cry in forum ;/

P.s have nice day ;]

hadodej stopped playing for long time ago

Use your anger to motivate yourself to train harder and PK his ass... :)

roflol. that's so funny :D:D:icon13:

After the the day i owned Hadodej i never saw him again, i dont think he even plays anymore. :mace::wub:

besides u owned no1 because u r so n00bish :icon4::icon4::P

Edited by TooMass

He left exactly when i got att/def to kill him, and made him dis a few times in kf.

Ye, your guild mate left the game cuz he could not beat me in 1x1. Poor guy. :icon13:

Oh, yeah, Hadodej was the guy that attacked me while training in my first post in this thread and the guild master who insulted me was toomass. :icon4:

EDIT:Finally, when Hadodej attacked me he had like +30 att/def than me, and i trained hard enough to fight him again, so its possible. I heard that Hadodej claimed he stopped because of cooldown, but i remember he playing like 1 month after cooldown.

Edited by Lorck

Don't you just find it childish arguing about some "possible, maybe, not sure, etc." things like small kids? C'mon people, it's just a game, do not take it too seriously.

Edited by ThordinElement

lol @ toomass sig, gratz man ur so dam pro u can kill TK!

rofl, sarcastic huh? what about OMG's sig then? like DL is hard to kill rofl (for his lvls p/c that is)

Guest ohmygod

hey i didnt say anything about toomass's sig cept that i would like to make his death message my new sig, and we all know Toomass is not a newbie player..

And for your info hyperion i kept gettin owned by Darklegacy1 when i was newbie and made the decision to train and train till i could own him... i am proud of my sig cause it was from the first time i beat him..and now i can own him i do to him what he did to me as a newbie, what goes around comes around.

This is the reason why i show respect to lower level fighters in the hope that they will show me some respect when they become ebul pro pkers.

Edit1: jeeze im slow typer 2 new posts while im making mine ;)

Edit 2: see my first post.. advice i have given and used myself

Edited by ohmygod

well I am glad you do... and I respect the way you got to him. geuss its time for me to go train some more huh? ;)

He left exactly when i got att/def to kill him, and made him dis a few times in kf.

Ye, your guild mate left the game cuz he could not beat me in 1x1. Poor guy. :)

Oh, yeah, Hadodej was the guy that attacked me while training in my first post in this thread and the guild master who insulted me was toomass. :D

EDIT:Finally, when Hadodej attacked me he had like +30 att/def than me, and i trained hard enough to fight him again, so its possible. I heard that Hadodej claimed he stopped because of cooldown, but i remember he playing like 1 month after cooldown.

if u really think that hadodej left the game because he cant pwn u 1vs1 u r even bigger n00b than i thought :P besides i didnt insult u. u insulted yourself with your stupidity :P like u always do when u say something. so be nice to yourself and dont post such n00bish stuff here,ok? :P

lol @ toomass sig, gratz man ur so dam pro u can kill TK!

i can change it into your death sign if u want it :P

toomas just figured out to make sigs out of screenshot and upload them to forums

toomass u always stay a newb u think u pro now cuz u can whoop my ass? gratz, i havnt trained since 6 months lolz

Hmm, lawl..

p00kies.. tut tut.. You should know better......... :angry: ... :/

toomas just figured out to make sigs out of screenshot and upload them to forums

toomass u always stay a newb u think u pro now cuz u can whoop my ass? gratz, i havnt trained since 6 months lolz

only n00b here is u.still the same..i havent train so long.mama help me.u r so pathetic these days.no challege anymore.u dont even try to fight. :angry::huh:

(vwpro @ Jun 18 2006, 06:55 PM)

Scarr u forgot to say u not on 24/7 also :angry::huh::)

Edited by Logger

lol @ toomass

scarr had like 90/90 before you even played, its not his fault you have no job or life and spend all ur time on here is it? u a pro poster man, im scared of what u gonne say next

P.s have nice day ;]

now I regret I let you train last time I saw you in pk map.... :P

P.s have nice day ;]

now I regret I let you train last time I saw you in pk map.... :ph34r:

now now hun don't overreact :P

*wistles : DAMM why did he have to go to our side!!!! I wanna kick his butt*