Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
lennywatson

pookies

i mean, its not like it would have taken him more than a hit or two to kill me, but he had to cast harm on me from the sidelines. Wtf? I say wuss. I was trying to train. Don't PKers have anything better to do than hang around and interfere with low-levels training?

i mean, its not like it would have taken him more than a hit or two to kill me, but he had to cast harm on me from the sidelines. Wtf? I say wuss. I was trying to train. Don't PKers have anything better to do than hang around and interfere with low-levels training?

LoL dont wanna get pked dont go in pk area it simple....... :P

had he not casted harm on you to kill you then your training partner would have got away while he killed you with physical attacks

ROFL, pookies is teh pro....................Remind me again why this is in outlaws?

Because now anyone who reads here knows to flee when pookies shows up?

as i understand it, "outlaws" is specifically not about rule-breakers, but rather about kuso eaters who steal from, lie to, and otherwise harm people newer than themselves.

So the rules of not being an ass don't apply to pk areas?

I'm all about people trying to kill each other, but do you really enjoy and/or take pride in killing people so much weaker than yourselves? Why don't you kill rabbits? Is it just to prove that you're cooler than me? Well, good for you. I was trying to play a game.

Train harder? I just worked my ass off to get Restoration so that I can pvp train, but whats the point if the pk community is all about killing the weak?

Wouldn't you like it if "red taggging" or whatever you call it meant something? Here's a clue: it doesn't if you kill everybody who tries to enter a pk area anyway.

PK is PK...go to c2 and hide out to pvp..if you just got restore then you should probably still be on monsters not trying to pvp.

Train pvp is a good way to gain defense if you are have good att/def. But i still dont get why people thinks that train pvp is so pr0 and monsters are crappy. I agree that if you are new you should spend a good time on monsters, till level 50/50 or so of att/def.

If even so, you decide to enter a pk map for pvp you have agreed to the following trade: faster defense experience for some risk, because in pk maps ebul fighter can crush you.

That said, i dont like when people attack on pvp when they are not enemies, but since Pookies is the guild master of his guild he can say who are enemy and who are not. So a good way for you is train hard till you can retribute "the favor". And the best of it, its fun to train when you got a goal.

For instance, i got a problem when someone i never saw before attacked me while training (i was an alchmist back in the day) and i talked with the guildmaster and he insulted me. I trained hard and owned the person who attacked me and some of his guildies. And i became a figher, because its really fun, and now and them i mix some essences for fun but its not my way of gaming anymore.

Moral of history: pk have few or no rules, i hope you train till are a good fighter then you can make justice and bring more fun to the game. :icon13:

Train pvp is a good way to gain defense if you are have good att/def. But i still dont get why people thinks that train pvp is so pr0 and monsters are crappy. I agree that if you are new you should spend a good time on monsters, till level 50/50 or so of att/def.

If even so, you decide to enter a pk map for pvp you have agreed to the following trade: faster defense experience for some risk, because in pk maps ebul fighter can crush you.

That said, i dont like when people attack on pvp when they are not enemies, but since Pookies is the guild master of his guild he can say who are enemy and who are not. So a good way for you is train hard till you can retribute "the favor". And the best of it, its fun to train when you got a goal.

For instance, i got a problem when someone i never saw before attacked me while training (i was an alchmist back in the day) and i talked with the guildmaster and he insulted me. I trained hard and owned the person who attacked me and some of his guildies. And i became a figher, because its really fun, and now and them i mix some essences for fun but its not my way of gaming anymore.

Moral of history: pk have few or no rules, i hope you train till are a good fighter then you can make justice and bring more fun to the game. :icon13:

Lenny, you will not get better advice than the above,

remember the words.

You can also remember these words too...from the best fighter/player in EL"its just a game"...by D.Pedro esq. Good Luck.

I am STILL training after 7 months to get revenge on a person who Pk'd me long time ago :icon13: and I still need about another 9 months if they stop playing etc to be able to do it :D haha! Revenge will be mine!..someday :/ And the funny thing is I do play EL alot. I train often. but not 20 hours at a time. and thats what ya need to do to get revenge on the one's who do ya wrong. Liek I said before I'm gonna have to hire me an assassin ;) who works for like free or something. lol

Nope I don't actually they have good drops so I keep on coming after them :icon13:

Guest stalag

In PK there is no rules so everything is an option.

If you wanna get revenge the easy way "just put" your a/d at 80's and p/c at 40/60 get a branch and next time someone try kill you try to break is COL, believe me, you will hurt them and they will start to think twice before att you again :hug:

Edited by stalag

Bloody hell I go away for a couple of weeks and come back and you lot are still carrying on about the same crap

Bottom line there is a warning about going into pk

Unwritten thing about not attacking pvpers ( in saying that that is 90% of the outlaw posts)

teh pr0s = goons who have leveled th game up enough and have become bullies because they can and are bored

sexy = see above

all the other crap you lot who are sooooo honourable call yourselves see above

Leave the newbies alone they just want to get up to the level so they can continue this vicious circle

heres an idea treat others as you would like to be treated and as for the schmucks like tristran , nubbs etc make their lives a living hell so that whereever they go it is hard for them

My 2 cents

Just see it as a warning for new players?

If you see Pookies, and youre on pk-groud, watch out :D .

I know what he can do.... :hug:

Use your anger to motivate yourself to train harder and PK his ass... :hug:

or if you don't have 20hrs a day for the next 6 months just post him here so other people can do it for you :D

I don't understand why these threads always get flamed with "why is this even here it's PK he can do what he wants". The forum description is "Scammers, bag stealers, troublemakers, no-good doers! Criminals! Most wanted lists, post them here!", take your pick of how you want to class people who attack without reason beyond "free stoof". Do people think if they only prey on weak, unallied players they can avoid any consequences?

To sum up my opinion on this topic: PK is PK, attack whoever you want but take the consequences. Be that your chosen target's friends coming after you, being labeled a "no-good doer" or getting yourself posted as your target's most wanted so more honourable players can "return the favour".

Guest stalag

Use your anger to motivate yourself to train harder and PK his ass... :confused:

or if you don't have 20hrs a day for the next 6 months just post him here so other people can do it for you :wub:

I don't understand why these threads always get flamed with "why is this even here it's PK he can do what he wants". The forum description is "Scammers, bag stealers, troublemakers, no-good doers! Criminals! Most wanted lists, post them here!", take your pick of how you want to class people who attack without reason beyond "free stoof". Do people think if they only prey on weak, unallied players they can avoid any consequences?

To sum up my opinion on this topic: PK is PK, attack whoever you want but take the consequences. Be that your chosen target's friends coming after you, being labeled a "no-good doer" or getting yourself posted as your target's most wanted so more honourable players can "return the favour".

:confused:

Bloody hell I go away for a couple of weeks and come back and you lot are still carrying on about the same crap

Bottom line there is a warning about going into pk

Unwritten thing about not attacking pvpers ( in saying that that is 90% of the outlaw posts)

teh pr0s = goons who have leveled th game up enough and have become bullies because they can and are bored

sexy = see above

all the other crap you lot who are sooooo honourable call yourselves see above

Leave the newbies alone they just want to get up to the level so they can continue this vicious circle

heres an idea treat others as you would like to be treated and as for the schmucks like tristran , nubbs etc make their lives a living hell so that whereever they go it is hard for them

My 2 cents

Yeah, people who goes to pk are bullies.

Yeah, pk is a vicious cicle.

Lets everyone get branch and destroy their fun.

So we can go to the cave to mine and say *hugs* to everyone near and be happy with it. We will not have anyone to sell stuff for but its ok, at least everyone who would still plays after that is people who deserve *hugs*.

Guest ohmygod

Use your anger to motivate yourself to train harder and PK his ass... :P

roflol. that's so funny :D:icon8::omg:

Glad you liked it :hug: cause one of these days months years KAPOW! new sig for me :D

edit: typos

Edited by ohmygod

pookies killed me too while i trained, so what? - EL life goes on. Forget what happened and keep going on :D

Edited by Dejan

Use your anger to motivate yourself to train harder and PK his ass... :P

roflol. that's so funny :icon8::hug::D

After the the day i owned Hadodej i never saw him again, i dont think he even plays anymore. :omg::D