[PM to MikeJones50: contents?]

[PM from MikeJones50: amro a sheild and a sword and food]

[PM to MikeJones50: mirror cloak?]

[PM from MikeJones50: yeah that to]

[PM to MikeJones50: serp sword right?]

[PM from MikeJones50: yes]

[PM to MikeJones50: and you died to an orc ?]

[PM from MikeJones50: yes]

[PM to MikeJones50: you'll find this log in outlaws in a few minutes, thanks for playing]

[PM from MikeJones50: why]

[PM from MikeJones50: dont]

[PM from MikeJones50: i want do it agagin]

[PM from MikeJones50: again]

Of course there was no mirror cloak or serp sword in the DB.

Edited by Bharain

lol i saw him in SKF earlier asking someone to be his bf... unless its a girl in RL who likes to take male names in games :omg:

lol i saw him in SKF earlier asking someone to be his bf... unless its a girl in RL who likes to take male names in games :omg:

Or maybe he is just gay, who knows?

LOL dont ya luv em....

I like to play guessing games... you ask em whats in the bag.... every time they get it wrong say... "buzzzz Incorrect please try again !"

My favorite was when I found a DB at vege patch...addied it... guy tries to tell me its his.....

me "What did you drop?"

Him " errm.. I lost veges...and some other stuff !!!"

Me "What 'other' stuff? "

Him "cant remember...i think armour and a weapon !!" :blink::mace:

LoL he seemed to have forgotten about the exc cape, the essence and potions. :D

This happens so often that I dont think they even rate an outlaw post...Unless they get nasty and aggressive because you wont give them the bag.

Guest chokeslam

LMFAO! i love it Bhar!

and they keep on coming...... :D

god i hate guys like that lol

another thing if any of u have ever played runescape u would of realised if u die and loose ur stuff people would just take it but on this game people r so nice and i think thats wat every 1 in the world should be :D

LOL i did that to a guy who falsely claimed a DB i found. so much fun :wub:

I feel like an idiot, I never thought anyone would do that. If they can name one of the things in the bag I let them have it, I only ask just in case there was more than one person die in the area. I never even imagined someone would try to claim one that wasn't thiers.

I will be more careful in the future.

I am afraid to think of how many people may have had their bags stolen because I have been so stupid. To anyone that this may have happened to, I am so sorry.

Phawn

Yeah, and probably about the 8k thousands of Lag'o'less clones around, well, not only legolas, I would say that the whole family from the whole series inhabits the eternal lands.

I preffer to reserve my opinions for me. Since they are not relevant.

Proofs have been given, and the likes and dislikes are not relevant here. Even is he is a fan of hitler. To respect the ideas of others, is the only fair way, even if they are so distant from yours.

EDIT: I dont like rap, I dont like Satan either, since I am atheist, and to admit the existence of Satan is to admit the existence of its antithesis.

Edited by m_bee

same could be said about a satanic band -.0

cha im playing again! come play so i can rock you.

and show me one real piece if proof that HIM is satanic! too many love songs and the fact that Dark Light is mostly about their relationship with god :pinch:

Lol Bha.

He likes to make bagjump in KF since he gets 10 seconds befor anyone can attack him/her.. :/

This is too too funny... I was just going to post the same thing this morning. I think he has an alt to help him out, now. This happened while I was searching for my own DB. Here's the log:

[Kalach @ 1]: Found DB in PL. PM me.

[Kalach @ 3]: Found DB in PL. PM Me.

[PM from MikeJones50: it is mine]

[Kalach @ 123]: Ironic, saving someones DB when mine was stolen. ;-D

[PM to MikeJones50: What's in it?]

[PM from MikeJones50: amro a sheild and food]

[PM to MikeJones50: This is the wrong one. Sorry.]

[PM from MikeJones50: whats in it]

[PM to MikeJones50: Cash and food. ]

[PM from MikeJones50: o]

[PM from MikeJones50: how much gold]

[PM from ramfreak04: thats my db its has food and gold in it]

[PM to MikeJones50: You tell me about how much should be in there.]

[PM to MikeJones50: It's been claimed.]

[PM from MikeJones50: like 100gc]

[PM from MikeJones50: 0]

[PM to ramfreak04: How much gold, about?]

[PM from ramfreak04: i think 200]

[PM from ramfreak04: plz give back i really need it]

[PM to ramfreak04: What kind of food?]

[PM from ramfreak04: i dunno i think meat or veggies...or fruit i didnt really look]

[PM to ramfreak04: Wrong. Play again next time.]

[PM from ramfreak04: ?]

[PM from ramfreak04: watda mean?]

[PM to ramfreak04: You had the wrong amount of cash, and nowhere close on the food. Either this isn't your bag, or you're trying to scam me.]

The one thing I *always* know is what kind of food I was carrying. And since this was near blue lupines, I'd know within 100 how much GC is on me. Neither guess was even close.

"i didn't really look"... That just cracks me up... I didn't look at the icon I was clicking on, really!

Edit:

Clearly I shouldn't have answered "What's in it".... Thing is, I get flustered when I lose my DB, and don't really take stock.... I honestly might think that armor is missing and not notice that I still had it on me somewhere. Gave this "poor fellow" the benefit of the doubt. Luckily his buddy/alt ramfreak04 was too hasty and made me very suspicious. Plus I was in a terrible mood.

Edited by Kalach

I don't know if you'll be suprised but MikeJones50 told me himself he is Jamesladd, he told Zerth the same thing ;)

If he really is Jamesladd.. then surely james is a sandwich short of a picnic..... or a brick short of a load....or..well you get the drift :icon13:

is a sandwich short of a picnic..... or a brick short of a load....or..well you get the drift :evilgrin:

sounds like The Weakest Link with Anne Robinson (UK)....

I don't know if you'll be suprised but MikeJones50 told me himself he is Jamesladd, he told Zerth the same thing :)

If he really is Jamesladd.. then surely james is a sandwich short of a picnic..... or a brick short of a load....or..well you get the drift :)

a few fries short of a happy meal? :(

sounds like The Weakest Link with Anne Robinson (UK)....

She must have stole it from the Aussies... we have been saying that for years....Long before weakest link. :huh:

I don't know if you'll be suprised but MikeJones50 told me himself he is Jamesladd, he told Zerth the same thing :P

If he really is Jamesladd.. then surely james is a sandwich short of a picnic..... or a brick short of a load....or..well you get the drift :)

a few fries short of a happy meal? :blink:

One ash short of a ciggarette :omg: