Eternal Lands Official Forums
darkguy

fifa world cup

The best team gone :P

Yeah, Poor Spain :(

(France deserved that game, but overall if we look the matches of both teams i feel very sorry for spain)

Ps: I know you weren't talking about the spanish team ;)

Lol at England, they were always criticising the only Canadian born on the team. Hardgreaves, for being defensive. But, in the penalty shootout he was the only one who scored. Beware Canada!

Lol at England, they were always criticising the only Canadian born on the team. Hardgreaves, for being defensive. But, in the penalty shootout he was the only one who scored. Beware Canada!

eh ;)

Btw let's not criticize players on penalties. it's like playing a russian roulette, it's really more luck (and good nerves, ok) than else in those situations

Err, Hargreaves is english, thats why he is playing in the english team. He may have born in Canada, but birth place is not the only think to define citizenship.

That said, Felipão (Portugal's coach) is extremly lucky.

No, Hardgreaves is Canadian. Don't try to take our nationality away, we are no longer a colony. Besides, his family lived in Canada for some time, and then he went to play for the better leagues. While there he decided to play for a team that makes all the world cups, and not one who only made it once.

:(

Feel sick...

;)

Just once England... Why do you always do this to us...

Anyone may now win apart from Portugal, in fact I'm throwing my weight behind Germany.

Ich bin ein Berliner (by the way in German Berliner is a type of doughnut)! :P

You must mean Hargreaves...not Hardgreaves.

Yes we lost, but I always thought we didn't have a chance of winning when Michael Owen got injured. I'm dissapointed because our penalties were utter crap. Ronaldo conned the ref about Rooney (did anyone see his wink?). Can't wait for tomorrow and read the headlines - the media might just slaughter him.

No, Hardgreaves is Canadian. Don't try to take our nationality away, we are no longer a colony. Besides, his family lived in Canada for some time, and then he went to play for the better leagues. While there he decided to play for a team that makes all the world cups, and not one who only made it once.

Lal, i was not trying to take out your nationality.

I was trying to say something, that if someone decides to play for a selection of a country is because he thinks he is a citizen of the country. And as a sign of respect for him and for England i call him english. Maybe he can have double citizenship, if that is the case we can call him canadian and english at same time.

There are several player who born in Brazil, and when they play for another country he is no longer brazilian anymore, he embraced another nationality, there are no double citizenship here. Likewise, there are several people who born in other places and are brazilian etc.

Edited by Lorck

Guest stalag

ROFLMAO !!!!!! i told you all gone eat that words !!!!!! :evilgrin::evilgrin::evilgrin:

shut the fuck up !!!!! we the best dont make excuses !!!!! :devlish::mace::devlish:

i give an advise to our next opponent : :lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed:

EDIT : the only team i fear is Brasil the rest can kiss my ... :sneaky:

Edited by stalag

we the best dont make excuses !!!!! :lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed:

So good you can't score against 10 men for an hour \o/

btw Ronaldo should've been booked instead of Rooney sent off (he was sent off for the shove after Ronaldo came over card begging wasn't he?).

FRANCE OWNED BRAZIL 1-0!!!!!!

BRAZIL CHECKS OUT EARLY!~!!~~!!

bravo les bleus et bien sur a Thierry Henry ;)

Soon on France's T-shirt : 2 StARS !!

Thank you soo much for routing for them (Brazil) Tanyia! Meep, sorry Magpie I made a mistake there. Hmm, did anyone notice the English kept shooting at the same side? But anyhow, Vive le France! Brazil has lost!

Guest stalag
they lost their honor already so why should they care to lose

you lost your mind :evilgrin:

Too bad Brasil out, i would love a portugal - brasil even if we lost with them :(

In my opinion Portugal is playing with all heart and passion. While they are not as talented as most of the teams there at this stage, they are playing to win. They have nothing to lose, and they really want to win.

It's not like the crap the Dutch played, I think they had the mentality that because they were rebuilding they didn't have to do well.

If you looked at the dutch team when they lost, it was like "We were rebuilding, it's good we came out"

Also, England was the same thing. Really, it's whoever wants it more. Prime example: France and Brazil.

Mindset: Portugal should have advanced.

Mind you, I'll never be happy till you guys lose. Too many red and green flags from cars, stclair street and houses :P .

Id say that about the Italians too, but Im half so I can't say it.\

One more thing: Portugal is lucky that Greece isn't in the world cup :)

Edited by sparhawk

And here it goes...the dates.

-----------------------------------------------

4th of July:match #61-Germany=Italy

5th of July:match #62-Portugal=France

8th of July:match #63-______=______

And the final---------------------------------

9th of July:match #64-______=______

emblempurplel2no.jpg

Guest stalag
One more thing: Portugal is lucky that Greece isn't in the world cup

Greece is out of FIFA we dont need to worry about them for a while :(

Go Germany!! Now Netherlands is out i'll just root for germany, they have a nice team and played all matches well good!

And here it goes...the dates.

4th of July:match #61-Germany=Italy

5th of July:match #62-Portugal=France

8th of July:match #63-______=______

And the final---------------------------------

9th of July:match #64-______=______

emblempurplel2no.jpg

I'm sure there is a 3rd/4th place match too isn't there