Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
guidera

Tristran

About a week ago i was hunting armed gobs in the nordcarn cave and tristran started range healing my gob wihtout permission :P , he kept on doing that and eventually i got killed and had to log off in hell.Over the week i couldn't get to him ingame then last night i saw him hunting in nc cave. i asked him did he have my db and he said yes then i said can i have it and he said no! I was very annoyed. Then a while later i died while hunting, Jamesladd (who is actually nice now) was minding my db and when i came back to cave jamesladd stepped off the bag to let me have it and tristran ran in and took the bag. I don't need a chatlog as he happilly admits bagjumping me.

bummer

guidera doesnt life just suck :/

Hope he gives it back although by your description it doesnt seem likely :/

He's a evil sod.. Simple as.

Shame about loosing ya stuff though.. :/

I was gonna IG his guild and tell them but when i did a #guild_info pwnd i found that he is one of those people that has their own guild.....Why do they want that?Only member in a guild is boring :P

jamesladd is not nice now.. he scammed 1 day ago wolfieren in votd storage.

Man.. :lipssealed:

Funny thing is, he has no a/d levels at all, so can run into KF for 10 secs, and tries to grab everybag there is then run out.. Somewhat anoying.. Still think I have killed him 14+ times. :lipssealed:

OH MY GOD! I allways wished id have a post like this.. thanks to all my fans for makeing my wish come true!! thanks alot.. i feel so gifted to have 3+ post in outlaws! is this a record? if not.. i'll keep doing my best to make a new record, please keep posting about me! dont let this game forget about me :)

Edited by Tristran

OH MY GOD! I allways wished id have a post like this.. thanks to all my fans for makeing my wish come true!! thanks alot.. i feel so gifted to have 3+ post in outlaws! is this a record? if not.. i'll keep doing my best to make a new record, please keep posting about me! dont let this game forget about me

Lol nerd

OH MY GOD! I allways wished id have a post like this.. thanks to all my fans for makeing my wish come true!! thanks alot.. i feel so gifted to have 3+ post in outlaws! is this a record? if not.. i'll keep doing my best to make a new record, please keep posting about me! dont let this game forget about me

Lol nerd

lal pwnt :)

lol yea man ur so cool, i bet u have so many friends

u might wanna go to a doctor if you love pissing people off, or just try in in real life, film the occasion then send the film of you getting the shit kicked out of you to us, would be a laugh :)

Whaat ? Tristran is bagjumper :/ i was think he is good and "prestige" player Of El.

Heh is wrong (once buy something of him ).

OH MY GOD! I allways wished id have a post like this.. thanks to all my fans for makeing my wish come true!! thanks alot.. i feel so gifted to have 3+ post in outlaws! is this a record? if not.. i'll keep doing my best to make a new record, please keep posting about me! dont let this game forget about me :P

Formal Request: To Ent , Roja, and the development and Mod Team.

Could you please consider an ISP ban on this player?.

I base my request on the above posts and this persons own admissions.

He/She/It has no interest in this game...only in spoiling others pleasure,

I am aware that there is no precedent for such a request.....but ask you

to consider it anyway. I would say that others have received bans for less .

I thank you for your consideration and also ask of my fellow players that

if they agree to add their names to it.

If just the threat of this stops such crap behavior..it will have been successful.

Thank you .

ps To the players who disagree pls feel free to add as well :)

I was gonna IG his guild and tell them but when i did a #guild_info pwnd i found that he is one of those people that has their own guild.....Why do they want that?Only member in a guild is boring :P

What he is .....is someones Alt....that is about it :)

LOL i love pissing people off!!! and i love laughing about the retarded stuff you guys say.. keep it comeing!

in a word "MORON" :omg:

lol yea man ur so cool, i bet u have so many friends

u might wanna go to a doctor if you love pissing people off, or just try in in real life, film the occasion then send the film of you getting the shit kicked out of you to us, would be a laugh :)

LMFAO! Forward it to me plz :)

In a word.. Fag.

OH MY GOD! I allways wished id have a post like this.. thanks to all my fans for makeing my wish come true!! thanks alot.. i feel so gifted to have 3+ post in outlaws! is this a record? if not.. i'll keep doing my best to make a new record, please keep posting about me! dont let this game forget about me :)

Formal Request: To Ent , Roja, and the development and Mod Team.

Could you please consider an ISP ban on this player?.

I base my request on the above posts and this persons own admissions.

He/She/It has no interest in this game...only in spoiling others pleasure,

I am aware that there is no precedent for such a request.....but ask you

to consider it anyway. I would say that others have received bans for less .

I thank you for your consideration and also ask of my fellow players that

if they agree to add their names to it.

If just the threat of this stops such crap behavior..it will have been successful.

Thank you .

ps To the players who disagree pls feel free to add as well :)

I hate to say it, because I dislike players of this nature, but....

#1, the rules are specific about what is a punishable offense. It would be incredibly unfair to punish someone for things that are not against those rules.

#2, One of the main complaints I've heard is that is PK is boring. From what I've seen, it is boring because there is a terrible gridlock of allied and friendly grids, compared with relative strength. People like Tristran and guilds like LSC give people something to kill. Bottom line.

#1, the rules are specific about what is a punishable offense. It would be incredibly unfair to punish someone for things that are not against those rules.

Agreed too, but he is kinda trolling this forum...

#2, One of the main complaints I've heard is that is PK is boring. From what I've seen, it is boring because there is a terrible gridlock of allied and friendly grids, compared with relative strength. People like Tristran and guilds like LSC give people something to kill. Bottom line.

People like this only add "spice" to PK when they actually enter PK.

Agreed too, but he is kinda trolling this forum...

Well... This is kind of an automatic troll/netcop forum.

People like this only add "spice" to PK when they actually enter PK.

This is true. But judicious playing should make that their only opportunity. If we could petition to make them PKable, that would be fun. But, we may be jacking the topic a little bit, at this point.

Edit: Fixed broken quoting. What a dork!

Edited by Kalach

Why give Tristran the attention?

He would really like to play the bad bugger and be notorious but his stats are even poorer than mine and that's saying something...

He's a low budget villain who would love to play the big man/woman/whatever but neither the style, the wit nor the strength of character to carry it off...

Remote healing gobs in nc and being a general pain in the arse...wow...hardly the work of the antichrist is it?

He is a bagjumper, liar, genral scum blah blah blah so ignore him, he's an irrelevance... he'll go away and if he doesn't then so what...every village needs an idiot and he is only one of many in game at the moment.

Edited by JohnnyFrog

Baning someone for such a sad behavior in Role Playing would be ... sad !

In my opinion, El need bad guys.

All guys playing angels, and singing love and kindness would be... :D !

I lost greaves and cuisses in NC caves, dunno if it really was Tristran...

I'm not complaining, it's life...

I'll never drop my honor for 7k especially if I were enough idiot to say it publicly.

Bad guys don't speak.

Idiots do ! :icon13:

Hard to roleplay correctly a bad guy...

He did not even try

Well its good to have another jackass to attack..and seeing as how he likes to heal others creatures..that makes him fair game for the same....so if ya see him training..gather all your freinds and train your magic on his creature.. ;) But big brave Tristran will probably just stick to fighting gobs in full plate and serp :D

Pity that the mods decided to unban him.. :icon13:http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=25603

Edited by SharkBite