Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Roja

SSOTW: Pk fight shots!

Ok, this week's topic is: Player vs. Player fighting!

Get your best pk shots out and post them! They can be of 2 or more players fighting each other, doesn't matter how many as long as it's PLAYER fighting.

Guidlines:

The FULL EL window has to be showing. It's alright if you have your whole desktop there, i can always crop it. And try to save them at somewhat high resolution, so you dont get crappy artefacts. (i will edit/optimize them)

1. The whole interface must be present, and no alterations to the shots are allowed. Everything in the shot must be from the Official game release.

2. The quality must be good enough that I can use. Shots that are too small(less than 800 x 600) are also not useable. Shots that were saved with low jpg or gif compression also are not good-in fact don't use gif's at all. the PNG or BMP formats are the best for quality, but a higher res JPG is fine too!

3. The shots shouldn't have any "bugs" in them. For example, there are some 3d objects that when you put light on them when it's night time or inside a house, they look black or relly really dark when they should reflect the light. These are object bugs, and are ugly and should not be shown in a screenshot. They will be fixed eventually.

Another example has to do with the shadows. The shadows in the game aren't perfect, but sometime they look a real mess or just really really strange like upside down or something. The shadows should be turned on in your screenshots, but they should look decent, not weird or totally ugly.

4. You should try to get a nicely detailed scene. If one quarter of the shot is filled with a blank ground tile in the foreground, then most likely it's not very interesting to look at and I wouldn't choose it. I guess there can be some exceptions to this but it's hard to say what they are.

5. Try to get "natural" shots. Shots that have everyone lined up in their plate mail aren't so great. I like to have diversity in the different landscapes and players in the shot, like wear different clothes, get a few players in the shots-although it can have just you too, that's fine.

6. Concerning text, it's ok to have some chat messages on the screen as long as nothing bad is said and there's not too much covering the screen. It's also just fine to have name tags, health bars, etc. turned on-it's also fine to turn them off!

this isnt what you want but its good pic anyway :P

lol @ cg fighting 4v1, d/c and still wins lmao :D <3 valkrie

cg6km.jpg

Hope they are high enough quality jpg's... (oops...edited the first pic so i took it out:\)

INVC2.jpg

Edited by Merrick

Nit you shoulda turned ya screen more, and got the other fight aswell :D that was a great fight.

lol last one is nita's screenie not yours....notice the def exp ;)

Scarr ;*D, I don't see a problem in fighting with friends just for pure fun from time to time. A fight is still a fight. I have others you would call it "real enemies with enemies" but not so good (maybe because I rather focus on my hp :rolleyes: ) . Except one I have already found, from one of last events:

fight0st.th.jpg

Atlantis, right lol, pr0 exp :P

another old pic, not really what u want but good times ;)

miss all those fun gatherings in kf, never happens anymore ;/

funkf28af.png

fight0vk.th.jpg

fighty9lm.th.jpg

Later he died.... Poor Baasker... Ah well life does go on, Not for him though :P

Edited by Gryflet