Eternal Lands Official Forums
Cycloonx

Summoning Stones

It has been very silent around the summoning stones. Will they be included in the next update or will it only stay as an idea? If yes, can there be given some extra info? :(

It has been very silent around the summoning stones. Will they be included in the next update or will it only stay as an idea? If yes, can there be given some extra info?

no :(

I can just imagine prices of fluffy and chim stones... Some of them and anybody can own anybody :whistle:

I heard somewhere that the stones will need summoning skill to use meaning they aren't the source of income for summoners i'd been hoping for :D

The way it sounded, you would need the nexus and the summoning level to use them, it would just save you from having to carry all the ingredients, iirc.

Well I see a lot of people thinking certain things, but it would be cool to know exactly how it would be. This is why I openend this topic :whistle:

:D will they be manufacturable? (i no probbly not, macking stones is a strange consept) but like 1 iron ore+1 rabbit fur+ 1 meat+ 1 le= the rabit stone (im crossing my fingers it dosent sound stupid)

They problably also need articial nexus and maybe even magic nexus to manu them ;) ?.

I got some summon skill, but don't intend to spending like 10 more pickpoints...

Yes, they will be manufacturable, and they will require the summoning skill to manufacture them.

And will they be in the update?

Yes, they will be manufacturable, and they will require the summoning skill to manufacture them.

And will they be in the update?

This question is difficult to answer in a professional setting with a large number of people paid to work practically around the clock, filling roles of architect, designer, developer, quality assurance, etc...

Next to impossible to answer with a handful of volunteers just trying to get things done. Even if they think, right now, that it is done the testing that they are working through may find huge holes that cannot be filled in a reasonable amount of time...

In other words, chances are good that right now they can't say positively that any specific thing will be in the update.

They will be in the game when they will be in the game. Please don't ask us these kinds of questions, you'll know when we tell you.

Roja, are you aiming on manu skills and nexusses also for making those stones, besides summoning skill :) ?

Really looking forward to this :blink: .

They will not be in the game at the time of the update.

But they will be, hopefully, sometime this summer.

Ok thx a lot for this clarification