Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chaoogie

A new Stance for HIM

This is a formal statement to the guilds that are active in pk maps or in the future will be come active in pk maps. The HIM guild has decided to break neutrality. As we are not scum we decided to inform the community rather than just hacking away at the different guilds.

After a great deal of discussion and suggestion, the following is a list of guilds active/semi-active on pk maps towards whom we will maintain a neutral stance: We will not attack nor assist these guilds in pk areas.

Dao Yugo

JusT ~SV~

L&O PL

FUBR BANE

CA$H [F7]

This List is not set in stone so guilds might be added or removed depending on what time brings, Note, we will not help or attack these guilds in pk maps. We are doing this because of boredom in pk maps and hope to spice things up.

All other guilds that we have not spoken with and are somewhat or heavily active in pk areas should consider the possibility of being attacked in pk areas as we see fit.

This is not a declaration of War, just increased activity. As always, HIM will not attack pvpers, provided our guild members are left to train unmolested.

SEE YA IN KF :wub::icon13::(:P

Edited by chaoogie

Right.. you put a list with the strongest guilds up there as friends, and now who you are going to PK ? It will be same as before, PK some noobs who try run trough KF, be enemy to all if you bored!!!!

Nah, they are just trying to make war with some guilds and dont know how, :wub::icon13::(:P:wub:

EDIT: That is just a list of people they dont wanna fight.

Edited by Lorck

that is a list of people we wont help or fight, and i was one who was for setting half of that list to pk :icon13: but then again its about the guild not indiviudals

:feels safier - mighty chaoogie won't be after meh!: j/k you know I luv ya Chaoo:D

PS. U R still it.

funny how 3 of the strongest guilds atm are up there lmao

"hmm lets make war cos we're bored, but not on strong guilds cos we might lose, i know lets kill noobs!"

Edited by Zaer

"hmm lets make war cos we're bored, but not on strong guilds cos we might lose, i know lets kill noobs!"

:icon13:

This is a formal statement to the guilds that are active in pk maps or in the future will be come active in pk maps. The HIM guild has decided to break neutrality. As we are not scum we decided to inform the community rather than just hacking away at the different guilds.

After a great deal of discussion and suggestion, the following is a list of guilds active/semi-active on pk maps towards whom we will maintain a neutral stance: We will not attack nor assist these guilds in pk areas.

Dao Yugo

JusT ~SV~

L&O PL

FUBR BANE

CA$H [F7]

This List is not set in stone so guilds might be added or removed. We are doing this because of boredom in pk maps and hope to spice things up.

All other guilds that we have not spoken with and are somewhat or heavily active in pk areas should consider the possibility of being attacked in pk areas as we see fit.

This is not a declaration of War, just increased activity. As always, HIM will not attack pvpers, provided our guild members are left to train unmolested.

SEE YA IN KF :hehe::icon13:;):)

=) Well nice to see more active ppl in kf... And whats the problem of having strong friends?

It's just weird all their friends are strong, still want to call them "Friends" ? :icon13:

i guess =EF= wasn't strong enough to make it to the list? :'(

Nah, it's cause there are only 2 of you in =ef= Nidan. :icon13: I wonder if ^v^ would be up there if sMooMs and Don where still around...

I think it's a bit odd since Don and I dont play anymore and V became weaker you guys make war? If you get the point.

ya i do, as i said up above i think, i was one person who wanted to make it 3guilds v 3 guilds v HIM + ally? but from those who i spoke to didnt want to create a 3rd party to fight the 2 sides that are in place atm, it was more fun before when guilds didnt actually have allys :\

edit : personally i would love to go against ca$h and pl as they are a dominate in kf a majority of the time and who doesnt like going against the big dogs once n a while lol

Edited by chaoogie

LOL, true.

i guess =EF= wasn't strong enough to make it to the list? :'(

:P:evilgrin:

afaik only way V would be on the list if don was still in game casue asgnny was his friend and he respected him.

And because he would pwn you all? :D:dry:

Edited by Lorck

Yeah, like in the day he fought Xanter, Ziara and Fireballs in 3 vs 1 and won? That lack of strategy was evident that day. :evilgrin:

EDIT: Oh, and give me a break. Declare your wars like a real man and dont hide yourself in soft words.

Why you dont said "this is a list of our allied guilds... all other can prepare yourself to combat because they may or may not be attacked as we see fit?"

Funny to see how some months back donpedro wanted to declare war to HIM because Kajjak was in your guild (a personal enemy of me, btw) and me and LadyWolf talked to donp and he stepped back.

Nice to see your guild only declare wars against weaker people, nothing wrong with it, but at least now i have motivation to play EL more often. :dry:

Edited by Lorck

Wee whats a pity i don't|won't play - 1 month for sure =[

Edited by NitageR