Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ttlanhil

storage cleanout time... stuff for sale!

How much are the vials?
uhm... I think 10k sounds about right

:rolleyes:

How much are your C2 rings?

I'll buy a silver smelting book for a iron helm and steel sheild i'm at votd right now . Hope you can get there :omg: omg i'm so noobish

7 Fur Cloak

51 Ring of Valley of the Dwarves

6 Ring of Disengagement

20 Moon Medallion

10 Potion of Defense

1 Potion of Reasoning

20 Potion of Attack

Price? :)

<- Discount for ACE members. :(

well that was fun, my update of the list yesterday was one of the things to go missing in the server migration. list has been updated, many new items since added!

121 Puma Fur

72 Bear Fur

These for 1500gc? Or 250 Energy essences?

Edit: Good trade, thanks muchly :D

Edited by Terena

I'll take 40 Hurquin rings (6k, right?)

I'll take 100 Ring of Hurquin
sure, PM me when you're in-game
pc steel cuiss+greave(add the pc of each too plz)
30kgc each, could knock off a couple k for the pair. PM me in-game if you wanna buy or haggle :sneaky:

I'll buy the Bethel Rings. (Is that place PK i forgot? >.<)

I'll buy the Bethel Rings. (Is that place PK i forgot? >.<)
nope, just dangerous critters there, AFAIK (like desert chims). hmm. I only have 7 in storage though... 2kgc would cover it. PM me in-game

Ill buy some steel shields (5), 3 titan long, and 20 boots, and 10 irinveron rings and Where the heck did you get all those new swords?

Thx fast trade A+++

Edited by The_Knight

36 Ring of Egratia

I'll take a few of them

due to the hassle of copying from chatlog, re-arranging, trying to keep it all up to date, etc... I've decided there's a better way than posting to the forums. not that this will come as a suprise to people who've been on channel 3 in the last few weeks (however I have been working on it today, so it has been improved since most people have seen it)

you can see my new list at http://ttlanhil.webhop.net or http://users.on.net/~gingerman/sale.htm (it's the same page)

click the 'FAQ' link to get more info, but the short version is that you can type letters into the 'filter' box, and each letter you type will cause it to get the latest list, filtered by that text.

The list on that page is a lot easier for me to keep up-to-date... I only need to type '#sto' in-game to get the list into my chat_log, then 2 clicks to run a program from windows-quicklaunch (1 if it wasn't in the more-programs popup) to read chatlog, compare to a pricelist, build a sales list, and upload. fast and easy, the way it should be :dry:

if you want to place a large order, you can post the list of items here, in-game, via forum PM... whichever works (for only 1 or 2 item-types, in-game is of couse the simplest option)

If you have suggestions, bug reports, want to know how it works (within reason... if you don't know any programming, then it won't mean much to you), etc, well, you should know how to contact me

they're listed as 200gc if you're buying 10+, so yes, they're still discounted for bulk