Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ttlanhil

allow people with #accept to #change_rank

rank though helps show that social status and particulary in my guild, promotions are based on what ppl do and how they act and they have to work their way up. promotions aren't given willy-nilly to whoever i like because of their ideas - and my doing it this way helps to keep my guildies active, because if they aren't they don't advance.

EL ranks shouldn't be used for this. You are much better off organising your own system and giving people titles etc which you post on your guild website and everybody gets used to.

rank though helps show that social status and particulary in my guild, promotions are based on what ppl do and how they act and they have to work their way up. promotions aren't given willy-nilly to whoever i like because of their ideas - and my doing it this way helps to keep my guildies active, because if they aren't they don't advance.

EL ranks shouldn't be used for this. You are much better off organising your own system and giving people titles etc which you post on your guild website and everybody gets used to.

but the way i have things set up, w/ the different ranks some different responsibilities, and perks IN-GAME as well as on the website/forums my the ranking system is public knowledge on our forums if u'd like to see what i'm talking about :)

but the way i have things set up, w/ the different ranks some different responsibilities, and perks IN-GAME as well as on the website/forums my the ranking system is public knowledge on our forums if u'd like to see what i'm talking about :)
kay. to make it perfectly clear.

what you're talking about has no relavance to the topic of this thread (as I've tried telling you in a more tactful way for a while)

that's where u'r wrong obviously missing the point i've been trying to make this whole time. different guilds have different command structures. therefore need to be more flexible. i can't make it any plainer than that.

Im confused also, the point of this thread is that rank 15s should be able to change peoples ranks to 5. It had nothing to do with any guilds command structures...

some guilds won't want that feature, some will want others implimented to to coincide w/ it, and some will want them to be able to promote to different lvls. this idea is way too narrow to be of any real help exept to certain guilds/people

Lol, are you talking about Vanyels post? Or the topic we are talking about?

Hold on a sec. How did I become a skeleton? Lots of new ranks..

Edited by sparhawk

both actually, but i just searched and posted an idea that could solve all of this, if it can be implimented, that could make every1 happy.