Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Spartan_Warrior

Problem i lost 2 pps [SOLVED]

Ok i got 2 oa's today and put them in inorganic to harvest titanium. I spent them then went to pl titanium caves. When i pulled up my stats it said i had 35/35 oa and 3/3 inorganic i talked to the_piper and he said to relog. so i did and nothing happened he then told me to post here so here i am.

Edited by Derin

no i had 3 because i was harvesting silver before while saving up for titanium so atlantis you are wrong i have 5 but it wont show it or let me use it even though it doesnt show

Are you sure you put them in inorganic?

I know you think you did but you should add up all the pp's you have spent already (add them up from your attributes you got, your perks, your nexus) and see if they add up right...you very easily could have put them in a different nexus. You sure wouldn't be the first if you did.

i fully made sure and thoroughly read it that i got inorganic

oh shoot i realized i put them in artificial =(((((((((((((( id really absolutely appreciate if ent could fix that to inorganic i am so stupid to make that mistake.

I am pretty sure you aren't the first to put his pps in the wrong place. I am also pretty sure they won't be moved for you. If you really screwed up too many pps this way, you can always use #reset

Just as with everyone else, you can't have "just 2" pp's changed, or "just one" perk removed...it doesn't work that way.

You can do a #reset, which means you lose ALL of your pp's and your oa level (lose as in they are gone, not lose as in you keep them and get to redistribute them), you lose all your nexuses, and lose all your attributes. You do keep your gods and your actual skill levels.

My suggestion to you is this: read up what artificial nexus gets you (basically you can then work on your manufacture and crafting skills) and see if that is something you actually would want. It might not be such a bad mistake afterall.