Eternal Lands Official Forums
Bharain

Anthropologist

I can't believe anyone would list Anthro as an outlaw.

On the other hand I find it pathetic to kill someone over an opinion in music.

It was an affront to meh country.

I just wonder why Anthro is an outlaw just for killing someone in PK... reason = different taste of music or not, doesn't matter... no need for this thread if u ask me

Yes...Oasis rocks..in a corner, giggling to themselves and dribbling occasionally...

And...Bryan Adams?? Oh good Gerrrrief! Aslinn plz hit me WITH THA HAMMA NOW!!!!

Maybe it's a girl thing but he has some awesome songs...

One of my personal favorites is the Robin Hood song..."Everything I do I do it for you" (that song is incredible!)

and yes guys, this thread is some lighthearted fun, lighten up! (although I do love this song :) )

Upon its release, the album shot to number one in England, becoming the fastest-selling in the U.K. since Michael Jackson's Bad. Over the course of 1996, (What's the Story) Morning Glory? became the second-biggest British album in history, as Oasis became international phenomenons. On the strength of the single "Wonderwall," Morning Glory became a Top Ten success in America, eventually being certified quintuple platinum; it also reached the Top Ten throughout Europe and Asia. !!!!!!!!!!!! magpielee you got good taste maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!!!!!!! Oasis rule fact :)

:omg: Guys, I don't think you see the seriousness of this, Anthro is a very very bad person for pking bharain, and if you dont believe me here is proof.

Proof:

anthrobad9qv.png

He show's up red on my buddy list. Therefore, he must be a bad person. I would put some more proof, but I have to get ready to play ice-hockey. :)

:omg: Guys, I don't think you see the seriousness of this, Anthro is a very very bad person for pking bharain, and if you dont believe me here is proof.

Proof:

Picture

He show's up red on my buddy list. Therefore, he must be a bad person. I would put some more proof, but I have to get ready to play ice-hockey. :)

Proof? Proof of what? That he is on your buddy list? :omg:

WTH is all this Oasis crap??????

Des..."By now, you should of somehow realized" you ain't gonna convince me.

"I don't believe that anybody feels the way u do...about oasis now"

remember remember the 15th of september

*points to anthtolazytospell's avatar and join date*

That explains it then! Anthropologist is the reincarnation of Guy Fawkes, and he's going to blow up White Stone City Hall! *gasp*

(hehehe only teasing you Anthro :omg:)

Anth just remind you that you know it makes sense....."Slip inside the eye of your mind

Don't you know you might find" that any threads that mention a band or singer i will have to state the fact that Oasis rule :omg:

C,mon... Oasis are just a couple of pretentious prats....

And Wonderwall is just a blatant copy of the Beatles style.... (I do believe they said somewhere that they were bigger than the beatles).... pretentious prats :omg:

And my Concern with that picture you posted bartsimpson..is that you have *CO* tagged green :P

remember remember the 15th of september

*points to anthtolazytospell's avatar and join date*

That explains it then! Anthropologist is the reincarnation of Guy Fawkes, and he's going to blow up White Stone City Hall! *gasp*

(hehehe only teasing you Anthro )

I have had this avatar or a variation of it for about 6 months. You guys are just clueing in now?

Des, you have managed to hi-jack this thread with your oasis schmoasis stuff :omg: .

Now i will have to serp Reni for ther Celine Dion stuff to return it to its proper outlaw status.

Wow Des...I didn't know you was such a big Oasis fan ;) My fav song is Live Forever. I think that band is slowly going away now.

Ant, whats the deal with your avatar...?

Yeah Anthro is baaad. I was pvp-ing and told him something about bryan adams and he attacked me :)

[20:30:18] kibora: hey anthro did i ever tell you about brian adams

[20:30:59] Kinalor: this is gone end bad

[20:31:00] Ambrosius fled the combat. Damn! Go get that coward!

[20:31:57] kibora: obi wasn never told you what happened to your father

[20:32:14] Anthropologist: rofl

[20:32:20] Ambrosius: lol

[20:32:22] kibora: bryan adams is your father

[20:32:29] You recovered 117 material points

[20:32:31] Anthropologist: lmfao

[20:32:31] Ambrosius: rofl

That's why he's yellow on my buddy list. Yellow = Never talk about bryan adams while he's around ;)

anthroadams5cb.jpg

Maybe it's a girl thing but he has some awesome songs...

One of my personal favorites is the Robin Hood song..."Everything I do I do it for you" (that song is incredible!)

and yes guys, this thread is some lighthearted fun, lighten up! (although I do love this song :( )

I have that one on a maxi record :)

C,mon... Oasis are just a couple of pretentious prats....

And Wonderwall is just a blatant copy of the Beatles style.... (I do believe they said somewhere that they were bigger than the beatles).... pretentious prats :hehe:

And my Concern with that picture you posted bartsimpson..is that you have *CO* tagged green :P

Ok last comment from pretentious Des they released dont Belive the Truth .last year what you want a genius to write any old rubbish and throw it out .......... Its gettin better maaaaaaaan BYE :P

That's why he's yellow on my buddy list. Yellow = Never talk about bryan adams while he's around :)

Thanks Kibora, now i look like i have jaundice.

all this crap about bryan adams and oasis and *coughs up hair ball* celine *another ball* dion *hurls*. wonder why noone talked about some GOOD canadian music, like alanis morisette! *swoon*