Eternal Lands Official Forums
Samanex

The EL Tourist....

I thought I'd do a little sightseeing around Draia and send back some pictures. The problem is I lost the descriptions to my photos!

Can anyone tell me where I am in this picture?

portland%20180%20368sm.jpg

i believe u are in Desert Pines, near the enterance to Portland (didn't want to use the abbreviations of the map names, so i couldn't b accused of not being understood...lol)

edit: after seeing LVs post that's a good possibility as well but given that tree it could b either/or - just depends which side u'r on and which way u'r "compass" was facing when the pic was taken

Edited by DemonCowboy

No, just look at the flag, it's got the Desert Pines picture on it so he would be in Portland.

You were in Portland [180,368]

Edited by Dunian

i didn't see enough of the flag to b able to make it out from just a small hint like that. i don't pay much attention to the banners neway, just like IRL i don't pay much attention to street signs after the first time i go somewhere. after the first time, i KNOW where im going IRL, and in-game, i have maps. though i don't mean that to be any kind of insult to the devs or nething. i think that flags, opposed to those wooden posts is alittle "nicer" looking, and seem to fit more w/ Draia's personality, if that makes sense.

though currently it's not really necessary (at least for me) to read the signs to know where i am, or where i'm going.

Oo-oo-oo-oo! A buncha wise guys, eh? Nyuck, nyuck, nyack, ny......

Next one'll be tougher.... and, ahem, I wont use the location to name the jpeg!!

Lol! Hey, superior minds do have a tendency to short curcuit from time to time!!

... anyway, to console myself, I ran off and got completely blotto.... and completely lost!

tourist002sm.jpg

Pegged 'em on the first click, Cayuga!

Okay, got to make these harder............

I got a big-headed case of bravado in my travels and decided to join the army! Too bad they were all off in some foreign country fighting evil-doers to keep the homeland safe..... :dry:

Anyway, I forgot where the recruiting station is.......

tourist_003sm.jpg

That would be in Tarsengard (derr...i can't spell :dry: )

Edited by kat