Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
csiga

Beware of Rend

Rend is always disturb my and my friend's pvp training,

and begging money for no PK.

Anyway, some of my items stealed by Rend also, because he is a bagjumper.

He took your stuff after he killed you ? Or did he just bagjump you when you died monster training ?

you take that risk when you go to a "pk" area dont go in to a pk area if you dont want ppl killing you and taking your stuff its just that simple

I know what are the PK area rules, but do not agree that.

PK areas also used for training, and I suppose that is

a big lame thing to kill the newbies for fun there,

and steal the stuffs like steel chain mail and iron helmet.

Dear developers: WE WANT A PK-FREE TRAINING AREA!

I think this is not impossible, for example:

we will train inside a Training Temple, there is no death.

That's not bagjumping... :huh:

Anyway, stealing stuffs equals bagjumping... :blink:

Anyway, stealing stuffs equals bagjumping...

yes, but he did not steal ..

just read the big RED/white whatever message that pops on yer screen when you get close to a PK map.. what does it say??? 'other players can kill you' -> DUH, dont go in then :huh:

we will train inside a Training Temple, there is no death.

so everyone who trains can go afk, not bring HEs/srs and get SO much xp that everyone would be a/d 100/100 in no time.. well not really afk, gotta run a few times for some xp but you wont have to take anything with you etc..

:blink:

Edited by Mister_Q

Dear developers: WE WANT A PK-FREE TRAINING AREA!

Have you ever considered training with monsters than?

And if you don't want get pk-ed stay out of pk areas, it's simple as that

EDIT: And i don't think he has stolen your stuff... he pked it fair and square :blink:

Edited by skodarap

Just pick a big PK map and hide somewhere and HOPE noone will come.

Example go to second continent it's a big place with PK zones and hardly any PKers looking for victims.

IF someone comes you will have to flee/dis and find a nother spot..

And like others said train monsters.. once you get higher pvp will be very needfull and you can also defend yourselves then.

Some of us don't have a reasonable choice to stay out of Pk areas. Also Bagjumping is bagjumping. (I mean if you go and Kill someone with the intention of making a DB so you can take isnt that worse than just happening upon a DB in the woods or where ever? )Whatever kind of face you want to put on it. So you kill the person or a monster does for whatever reason. Well I don't really care anymore myself. I plan to try to not let Pkers get my shit anymore. But I know I HAVE to train. Not much choice about unless I want to spend weeks harvesting and more weeks just alching my EL time away. lol. Thats not gonna happen :huh: Anyways. Bagjumping is Bagjumping however nicely you want to put it. And Yes I am just pissed a certain person came and had to ruin a perfectly good training session! Luckily I didnt die. Wimps peeve me off sometimes :blink: But anyways I am also still upset a certain someone like to Camp at Egratia Arena. Yeah. Egratia point is no longer a good training site.

Bah! Just forget I said anything, lol

Edited by Sweettea

Also Bagjumping is bagjumping. (I mean if you go and Kill someone with the intention of making a DB so you can take isnt that worse than just happening upon a DB in the woods or where ever? )Whatever kind of face you want to put on it.

I don't agree. If you go and kill someone to get db you kind of earned it, because (theoreticly) you risk your own equipment etc... but if it happens that your opponent is (much) weaker than you - well i guess you can call it luck than;)

About the bagjumping:

If you hear "Blabla1200 Bagjumped" Then I ( Most people ) think he stole stuff from people when "Someone lagged out" or w/e.

But if you get PK'd and you die.. the PKer walks automaticly on the bag which means it's his.

If that is bagjumping then you should post 90% of the el community in outlaws.

I see these examples as 2 whole differend "bagjumping" situations.

Rend is always disturb my and my friend's pvp training,

Anyway, some of my items stealed by Rend also, because he is a bagjumper.

1. I pked you. You died. I took what was there. Bag jumping? nah.

2. You asked for me to stop, as a joke I said pay me to stop. Guess you didnt get it.

3. Pk maps are dangerous. I help to make sure you dont forget.

4. You can train without ever going to pk maps. Going there is your choice.

5. It's very convenient how you left out all the insults, not to mention your friends blocking the entrance to the arena. (rule violations).

Edited by Rend

what r u suposed to do, let them train so they get a higher lvl then u and let them kill you ?

lal

I was training in egratia with my friend. He was standing on a bag. Rend came and attacked us. Lucky we managed to diss and escaped, but Rend took my friend's bag. Rend plz gave back these two empty vials or i commit suicide :o

i'm sorrie to hear you lost your items, though words wont get your items back...

i usually carry diss and tele, of course dont diss your friend unless it's multi-pvp maps. and dont wear plates, i only wear what i get from monster drops (up to steel chains). perhaps some i manu like steel shields... anything i can get another one again in mere seconds... yes i have been pked while training a lot by top 200 a/d players and i know that they enjoy the game different from what i currently try to enjoy, but i have no problem with them since i can just replace them in any nano seconds (of course the HEs are most valuable IMO).

:confused: Rend say it ant so Omg guys It's roll play good guys and bad guys make up the game.

Don't take it so personal :dry:

That said have fun and play smart if ya don't no them or they are pkers If ya see them get out

Guest stalag
Rend is always disturb my and my friend's pvp training

He's a disturbed guy .... :evilgrin:

put a bone in a bag ... seems to please him :devlish:

Pk maps are dangerous. I help to make sure you dont forget.

lol...u only attack ppl at pvp or in traning with a bone...its funny when ppl get serp and ask u to fight u seem to go AFK 4ever...u a joke! :devlish:

bad guys make up the game.

after donald duck i confess REND is my inspiration for everyday pvp about 7,8 hours :mace:

--------

What he does is completely legal btw but very bad taste!