Eternal Lands Official Forums
Spartan_Warrior

Hullabuloo is a scamming liar!

He is a scammer who tried to sell me a bone of death for 10k and when i offered stuff he put a normal bone in and i caught a screenie of him

here is the link:

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/lfms_bear/bod.jpg

bod.jpg

sorry i cant make it bigger but it says bones not bone of death

If you have good eyes you can see i offered 2 books and he offered normal bone because its a short name some people might not be able to see it but i can

Edited by Spartan_Warrior

I would've suspected him even before...Bone of Death for 10k? Noone would sell it for that considering it's 150k. But he's definetly a scum bag for trying ;)

Edited by sbarstow

I have another proof that he tries to sell BoD for 8k gc or 10 full leather sets.

Another player contacted me, same result, BoD for 8k gc and when he right clicked the bone in the trade window, it was a bone, nothing more.

So, ppl, if you trade with a stranger, check the items by right clicking on them in the trade window.

Do not trust even me or other mods. *ALWAYS* check the items by right clicking in the trade window.

Keep an eye on the exact name of the person youre trading with. If youre not sure, if Th3_Piper, So1dus, Aisllinn, Grae or Asgenny for example is a mod as s/he claims to be, do a #help_me and ask.

Explanation:

Fake: Th3_Piper, So1dus, Aisllinn, Grae or Asgenny

Real: The_Piper, Soldus, Aislinn, Ghrae or Asgnny

Piper

Yes, i would agree woth the_piper, check EVERY item that you are trading, even when it is your friends you are trading with. Check it when trading with mods too (as piper said) b/c they make mistakes. The other day a member of my guild was buying something off of a mod and he accidentally put degraded armor up instead of new iron armor.

And as for bone of death, anyone know what it looks like? just a regular bone? they are 200k, so they better look good. Take care, beware of bagjumpers and scammers

-x~~

Couldnt agree more with Pipers advice, having purchased the wrong books from Entropy once(my error in fact) and not checking them before i completed teh trade :S