Eternal Lands Official Forums
Brian N.

Here it is...

First off I want to say why I am posting this. I have recently discoverd what a real jerk I have been to a lot of people for no reason harrassing them, yelling at them, just being mean... I relized I needed to change my ways, And be somebody. All of those people who I was mean to, abused their friendship and harrassed them yes their was no reason for it. Yelling at people for no reason biting their heads off when not diserving it.. Bothering people... I like to talk, but I guess nobody likes when I do so I decided to take it down a notch.. The guilds I have been in GOLD, you were a good guild but I didn't fit in, and after leaving it I shouldn't have said bad things about you..

I just don't seem to get along with people much, I help newbies and have a nicer way with them I should with everyone... I do not like to have a lot of friends in real life just certain people.. I am not much of a people person to get that out.. And if I ever said anything about you I am extremly sorry and didn't mean it, I say a lot of things I don't mean which is stupid. Also telling jokes to people making other people offended was wrong of me too... I try to make friends with people that don't with me was wrong too..

Moderators, in the past I know I have been majior trouble, I plan on changing and Aislinn I am going to prove you wrong about me changing :) Just you see...

I need a little guidence on the way too, I don't know how to deal with people that well and get mad very easy. But I would like for all of you to forgive me and if not i understand. And if you could give me some tips on being a better person and dealing with people. Just pm me ingame, I like saying hi to everyone... All those people I ignored I am going to unignore because some of you I ignored it was some my fault..

My friends who have given me advice along the way I heard some and ignored the rest and oppologize for not listening to you when I should of. Some friends look up to me to be a good example others I depend on.. I just need some support on this and wish for the best.

That is all I got to say, thaaks for taking the time to read this..

With all due respect,

Brian N. (KingBrian)

How many guilds have you been in since you've played?

I don't know (GOLD, S&R, DAO and now am in mkvl, and also F7)

well brian after the grief u caused GOLD and even moreso directly to me, i think u have a long way to go - i hope u can turn around because for the most part u'r not a bad kid, u just need to tone it down a bit if u can it seems like u'r more hyper and quick to react than nething else maybe for starters if some1 says something u don't like give it 5 min b4 u reply and think about it - it will give a good habbit and will also give u time to think about it a min to see if what they said was really that bad - that's the best advice i could give u

like i said u'r not a bad kid - u'r just too quick to react w/o thinking things through first

and as u saw in game alittle earlier even when i put u on ignore it was only for about an hr i'm not the type to hold a grudge over small stuff like that

maybe for starters if some1 says something u don't like give it 5 min b4 u reply and think about it - it will give a good habbit and will also give u time to think about it a min to see if what they said was really that bad - that's the best advice i could give u

I reckon thats great advice imo. I recall a time...

maybe for starters if some1 says something u don't like give it 5 min b4 u reply and think about it - it will give a good habbit and will also give u time to think about it a min to see if what they said was really that bad - that's the best advice i could give u

I reckon thats great advice imo. I recall a time...

yes, most of us pry know and still remember unfortunately , but notice it's never been repeated

Words are cheap. I will wait for what follows your words.

i think your right and i hope to see that (I mean vanyel is right not brian)

You can start by helping newbs at the beam Brian. We need more help there as Spring Brake is comming up, so it's getting more hectic

very true that would be a great start

I think these type of threads don't really belong in general chat but thats just my opinion.

Edited by Savyl

For one thing ask your guildee he got his items he wanted, I traded him multiple times he didn't want to accept. He even said that in your Ig, so please don't jump to conclustions and How can I scam him when he TRADED me it, He got the items he wanted returned to him as I said in this #IG enough said. Please do not go around think you know everything when you don't

@Sora He wasn't telling you the full story.

@I didn't scam him out of other items here is how it went he gave me a lot of good books and quartz and stuff for a full plate set I accepted it and he played a not cool joke by going 3gm I just scammed a noob he is real stupid this is funny or something like that, that i go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and he goes I am not a scammer and I ask him is he lieing he goes no TRADES me his serp THE IRON SET I TRADED Him and walked away a lot of times I tryed offering the stuff he wanted back to him he says no YOU KEEP IT, right in front of you, he said he don't want it he is proving he don't scam, I said I know your not here is yourstuff AGAIN declined trade, 15 min past then she calls me a scammer saying I made her guildee feel bad, I told him I had a guilt trip and I asked him again want your things I trade him his IRON SET back AND his SERP. Then you jump to conclusions I scammed him? Nobody got scamed, please get your story strait

Edited by King Brian

ahem i said if you dont recall. that i was cought in the moment then realized what i did and wanted it back. So why dont you get your story strait you big scammer!

Do you have your items? yes you do isn't that what you wanted a full plate set and the serp you gave me.

I wasn't scamming you. I wasn't tricking you into free items I asked you several times for it back when you wanted it back I was AFK But you DID recieve them =D

I discussed this with a moderator and what I did was not scamming you, That discussion I would not like here in my oppology. Please, don't make me look like a bad person like I scam people, The least thing I do is steal for personal gain

It seems to me there was a missunderstanding here, or perhaps a practical joke that went wrong.

Now KB did pm me when this was happening, asking advice. Now it dose seem to me that despite his ability to be annoying, there was no intnt of harm here ,so if the items are not already all back with their origonal owners, may I suggest they are, then this just gets chalked down to a mig screwed up trade.

KB has annoyed me greatly in the passed, but I see his intentions as good now, and though actions shall need to back up his words, I do suggest he is given a chance to prove his new ways.

KingBrian's intentions weren't good. I'm sorry Antiroot, but you've only heard one side of the story. Some items were returned but at much pleading and a threat to go to outlaws and on top of it all, he was very rude to Spartan_Warrior.

Edited by Savyl

Wow... I said last night I wanted no trouble, you went wierd. I asked if we can start freash and I introduced myself you ignored me, You think I scammed Spartan but I haven't Please, don't say nothing negitive on here (That is not true in this case me scamming someone when I didn't)

You guys I thank all of you for all of your comments even though if it isn't what I want to hear It is appreciated :P

Edited by King Brian