Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
midevilconevi17

The new stones and items prices

Well with the Enrichment stone and Binding stone now in the market we need to establish some prices,

So right now definitly 2k or more for booth of them but what price do you think would be fair?

Send feed back...

-Mid

i thought they were 3k anyway thats not really worth it i mean how much are the enriched potions worth? to make the enriched potion does it require potioning or manufacturing?

:D i thinck the price on the new stones is 2000gc for them i am not relly sure if that is the price on them but that is what i have seen ppl selling them for sorry i cant help out much relyt,

2k is fine, and i no its not worth it for the potions, but you have to think its for the RoP to which is worth 15k on the market, so 2k is nothing

Ok, lets clear this up a bit. the extra mana and greater healing pots are roughly 250 gc on market, but require magic nexus of 4 for them to be made using these binding stones.

If you are already advanced at crafting it means you have to spend an additional pickpoint to use these stones, if not then its gonna cost you 4 pickpoints. And THEN theres the ingredients themselves...all for a 2-3k stone? The question isnt how much are binding stones meant to be, but HOW MUCH are these enriched potions meant to be, since its costing someone a great deal to use a single stone, in both pp's and ingredients!

The alternative use is ROP (Ring Of Power)...

Again, with 50 Death Essence and 1 Enriched Magic Ess, you are already looking at a HUGE amount of money in the ingredients already, there is no NEED for the binding stones to cost 2-3k gc on top just to keep the price of ROP up, the other ingredients are quite capable of doing that by themselves!!

My opinion, for what its worth, make the price of binding stones 500-1k and increase the price on sales of extra mana and greater heal pots to reflect the fact that it needs extra pp's and binding stones to make them to order (as opposed to random creation in normal potion mixing). This makes the enriched potions worth 750-1250gc depending on binding stone price finally settling down.

- PYE

Add to that the fact that a RoP is currently more expensive then a rosto, so for PK use, you'd only use it for the honor. Not to mention the fact, that a 15k RoP is counteracted by a 250gc potion...

For monster kills, it's never worth it.

Ring of Power

Items needed:

1 Binding Stone

10 Ring of Damages

50 Death Essences

1 Enriched Magic Essence

Required Nexuses:

Artificial: 4

Magic: 35 6

Recommended Skills:

Crafting: 40

Experience given:

Crafting exp: 500

Food substracted: 30

Uff - Magic 6

it will be a long way to get this nexus

On the testserver i took a neg perk to craft one.

So 15k okay for them?

Edited by Suessie

Maybe drop the magic nuxes down to 5, unless 5 is going to be used for some other things that aren't quite as rare as RoP's

Magic nex of 6 is even more reason why making ROP with binding stone doesnt need the cost of a binding stone to be so expensive, you are, after all, paying for a person to not only put the ingredients into the mix for a ROP but also they have spent those extra PP's.

As much as I would love to say that the market would be better with a higher price, I dont think it should be so high on binding stones, as I can see a high price on them making them unsellable, unless the prices of ROPS and enriched pots also increases to compensate.

Mind you, having said that there MAY still be occasional sales at high prices for those potioners or crafters that want a big bite of skill exp...

What will happen is that most crafters will not waste binding stones making these pots. More profit potential in RoP. Even then, i doubt if more RoPs on the market will sell well. With all serious pkers using CoL. A 50 damage RoP just doesnt cut it anymore.

Just remember we cant set a market price of an item, the market does that. So the stone will be sold for a price people are willing to buy it for, which i see being arnounf 1k after a month, then droping to the lowest of 500gc over time