Eternal Lands Official Forums
Nickm

sabrael

i said selling char in 20s and this guy pms me and i dont respond then read this

[PM from sabrael: heh ur gettin banned maybe i told anti root ur name and the channel u were on]

#Message from The_Piper: http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=22582

[Zooey @ 1]: hello

[katie55 @ 1]: wat r u talking about?

Can't do, your target is already fighting with someone else, and this is not a multiple combat map.

You failed to flee.

[PM to sabrael: why u do that?]

[OverTom @ 1]: Hi

#GM from kelvin50: own is enemy *CO* is enemy moon is enemy and more u kidding me?

[PM from sabrael: u didnt gimme price]

[PM to sabrael: your not a very nice person]

[PM from sabrael: gimme it now and ill say it was a misunderstanding]

[swEEttEa @ 4]: I can spell C . Does that count? lol

#GM from JarJar: so...

[PM to sabrael: there is no price im not selling anymore]

#GM from kelvin50: lol jar a/d?

[Placid @ 4]: Can you spell pointer?

[baekho @ 3]: how much is an monster magnatism cloak

[colax @ 3]: hi]\

#GM from JarJar: 35/39

#GM from JarJar: and i pwn nubz

[PM from sabrael: good welli told him]

[swEEttEa @ 4]: im not sure :devlish:

[PM to sabrael: ok]

Selling characters in game is illegal. If you persist in doingso banning is a very possable outcome.

You have now been warned ingame an on the forums, it would be prudent not to make further attempts to sell your char ingame.

well, gee, is it that hard to go and read the rules?

10. Sell And Trade At Your Own Risk.

No selling of character accounts or guilds, or advertising of them, is to be made in any in game public chat or channels. You take full responsibilty for your actions and their consequences.

that's pretty clear

official channels are (currently) 1-20

Sabrael is a kid and associated with Ashliny. Pm'd me asking to be friends.

Sabrael is a kid and associated with Ashliny. Pm'd me asking to be friends.

That lowers my respect for Sabrael, as Ashliny was a traitor to JusT (an annoyingly got herself banne before we coul PK her even once).

I woul certainly use caution in any dealings with Sabrael in the light of both this info, and this topic.

I know sabrael she is my cousin whom lives with me and i highly doubt that that was the thing. she probaably was gettin u further into the situation so that there would be more evidence for the mods to go over i talked to sabrael i dont think thats the situation ok also yes selling is illegeal.

~ashliny

Not to revive an old issue, but Sabrael wasn't in Cage at the time of this post so there is no point defending her Spartan. She came into Cage knowing our rules, and as far as I can tell apart from confusion about whether she was trying to buy his char or report him for illegal activities (which seems the case) she has done nothing wrong, and in fact appears to have stood up for herself and told the offender that she was the one that reported him, thus showing strength of character.

As for "Sabrael is a kid and associated with Ashliny" yeah she really is a kid (usual disclaimer about role playing goes here). I talk to players all the time ingame and don't know their reputations - a search of these and all the other guild forums would take too long - so I suppose I must have associated with players of negative reputation, but that does not mean that I am a bad player, and I am sure the same applies to others, including possibly Sabrael..

"Sabrael is a kid and associated with Ashliny"

PM me Labrat if you want more info on this. I know what I meant. Just ask me. I don't want to put peoples business out there.