Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
majestyk

Critical Hits?

Hi,

I am wondering about the "critical hits". How does it work? Does a critical hit bypass armor, or does it destroy some part of the equipment you wear? And what is the chance to do a critical hit?

Thanks,

maj

Hi,

I am wondering about the "critical hits". How does it work? Does a critical hit bypass armor, or does it destroy some part of the equipment you wear? And what is the chance to do a critical hit?

Thanks,

maj

Good question...:P..been wondering those "critical" attributes of weapons a bit also. For me critical sounds more like "difficult" but it seems that it meens more like "good chance" to hit or damage. Just supposing so because cant see any documentation anywhere about them. Just asked once it on newbie channel and answer was from newbie helper: Critical to hits gives u better chance to score a hit and critical to damage makes you give more damage. Not more damage than weapons characteristics but maybe so that then your damage is mostly near upper limit. Dunno if it affects also might damage...

But..this is all just "I think so" ...

So..for example if u want to get more xp for scored hits and give less damage then wooden staff (critical to damage -5) is quite good for training. But if u just want to get your opponent killed asap then its better have a weapon which has positive critical to damage.

All I know is it will increase your hit about +~10-20

I's say it has about a 2% chance..

Tye #arm ingame

Edited by jjk

This is one of the little tidbits in the game that is not publically "know", so just assume that the critical hit is a "opportunity" hit.

Your opponent made a tactical mistke, which you could benefit from - scoring a crititcal hit.

And I just took them as very high damage hits, Rare chance, but very high damage. I do not think we should know. ;)