Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vwpro

Yet another Solare Flares day bug

I stil lose 2 health when its not day time, its not at evry begin of new minute tho.. more like x:20 x:20 x:20

and the rp discription says all livin beings should get dmg

[...]

and the rp discription says all livin beings should get dmg

Don't know if that is a bug or a todo. Or just something that slipped out of the dev's minds. But I had the same thought : shouldn't the living (not-undead) creatures get damaged as well ? Animals, goblins, orcs, etc. ?

Would be nice. Also unfair. Everyone taking fluffy's drops. Because of solar flares.

you would just wait in a building popping out every once and a while to see if any animals are down, I don't think solar flare should affect other things.

lol...the spawn isn't open for 125 minutes ever anyway...

i doubt someone would wait 125~ minutes for 1 fluffy drop, but i was also curious about the whole day/nite thing

Hey...5gc is 5gc

This is the only solar flares bug report that search brought up that seemed relevant so I am posting on here. Apologies for resurrecting it if I was meant to create a new thread instead.

Anyway, its solar flares day and I am mining diamodns in the top level of Carmien Manor. I am indoors obviously yet still taking solar flares damage, a bug perhaps?

I have FR perk and have been monitoring my health for the past 15 minutes and can confirm that i gain 3 then lose 2 material points per minute whislt my foodbar is in the positive.

- PYE

Anyway, its solar flares day and I am mining diamodns in the top level of Carmien Manor. I am indoors obviously yet still taking solar flares damage, a bug perhaps?

Coords please?

Coords please?

Carmien Manor isnt set as as dungeon, it still acts as day and night in there :D

coords of diamond on top level: [102, 41] [89, 41] [90, 29] [101, 29]

Carmien Manor isnt set as as dungeon, it still acts as day and night in there :wacko:

coords of diamond on top level: [102, 41] [89, 41] [90, 29] [101, 29]

I meant specifically which diamond was he at?

There are four diamonds on the top level of CM, all in the same room, all inside...

do you get damage everywhere in CM?

102,41 was the location i was mining at.

Didnt note if I took damage after going down thru trapdoor, sorry but I left after I had finished harvesting exp