Eternal Lands Official Forums
Moebius

What did you find in New Version?

First thing I see: A Brownie (New tiny creature, 18 hp and low A/D [1 hit]). No drops. :P

Most wanted: New NPC!

WS Schools still closed (one gives a strange "Can't teleport" message)

Erm... I found a server restart too :)

Btw, where are the pics on Ego & LW marriage?

I'll edit as soon as I go finding more :)

Edited by Moebius

Summoning area in Grahms village :(

New flowers (not harvestable):

Herb (found one in MM)

Red mushroom (near summoning area)

and alot more, forgot their names lol

It'll help alot if we can use this thread to mention new items and general places we can find them at.

so far for me:

NEW SIGIL:Knowledge

NEW MONSTER:Brownie, west grahm's (?), between rabbit and beaver

NEW ITEM:blue mushroom

NEW ITEM:herbs

armed skels, phantom something and large spider in PL titanium mine. the spiders drop thread.

any idea the lvls of those?

Imps in WS Garg Cave... Very Low level and only 4 gold coins drops so far (after six killed). Nice to smack while your waiting for Gargs to re-spawn :(

Imp's in TG (Low level, 2 hits unarmed from me :()... Mushrooms, Herbs, Tulips, henbane, valerian... Many flowers! (TG too) and some kind of yellow flower in Lakeside (None of those harvestable yet). 2 or 3 new newb creatures in IP (One killed some1 in front of me so beware, tougher than beavers).

Edited by Moebius

armed skels, phantom something and large spider in PL titanium mine. the spiders drop thread.

any idea the lvls of those?

my estimates based on hitting them a couple of times:

fem orc > armed skel > armed fem gobs,

spider around wolf/gobs

phantom seems to be a bit lower stats than a fem orc but with a/d reversed

Edited by Bharain

I found cotton (non-harvestable). I also found what appears to be a new ore - it has a bluish tinge but doesn't say anything when clicked with the eyeball cursor.

Phantom Warriors in MM drop Death Ess..

Southern cave entrance in MM has Large spider, female gob and armed skelies - much better than the single lone gob that used to roam..

Southern cave entrance in MM has Large spider, female gob and armed skelies - much better than the single lone gob that used to roam..

lvls?

lvls?

I'd say large spider maybe just a lil harder than wolf - drops thread. Female gob i guess same as always. Armed skellie a bit harder than unarmed skellies and prob harder than unarmed gobs also.

Hope that helps... Will post more info as I work them out.

Edited by neildog

Guest Enyo

I'm forever tramatized! Poor little guy and I killed him.. look at him in a bag with his mighty spear all ready to eat like a brownie??!!

Brownie?

edit: OMG :omg: Its worse than I expected!! I've been informed by one of my loyal servants that he was my ex lover Amario whom I've slayed!!! How can it be (Apparently Mother Nature got pissed off at him one day when she caught him stealing her price winning ruby mushrooms and she made him part of this much despised race of heathens called "Brownies")??!! Not him.. why why why?? How can this cruel cruel world be so cold (OK it is Glacmor).. Anyway, I'm mainly upset because he never returned my recipe for red and blue mushroom tea .. I don't have a copy!! waaaaaaaa :)

Edited by Enyo

Large spiders, Small spiders and IMPS in Crystal caves. Imps are around deer level, small spiders about rats, bit higher, large spiders, above wolves as far as I can tell. Oh and strange new plant where you portal in to PL that is not harvestable and has no descrtiption... looks almost like those sugar leaves you get on cakes.

Found a new Island (Not roanof but worth going) and a "Dungeon Tower" (Only skellies and some torture things there)...

Hehe, Longsh0t says not giving the place where it is, so I won't :)

Enjoy looking for them :omg:

Edited by Moebius

I found plenty of st00f. But in spirit of the theme that this thread has developed ..."I'm not telling you, go xpl0re"

ps: I tell my friends though.

Pss: I have no friends :P

Edited by MagpieLee