Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Geneams

Cheap Summoning Service

I will summon all animals up to a green snake for free as long as you supply the items and some potions of mana or SRs. I will even pay you when if i break the items. PM in game if you want my service!

Basicly, this is what you're saying.

Why summon yourself if you could give the stuff to someone else and let him get exp in your place? Give all your stuff to me and then I'll run off with your exp. Thanks!

Ok, good luck with that.

Why summon yourself if you could give the stuff to someone else and let him get exp in your place? Give all your stuff to me and then I'll run off with your exp. Thanks!

Ok, good luck with that.

:icon13:

Ok, good luck with that.

I was gonna ask him but thanks Ssj you've changed my mind :D

Ok, good luck with that.

The exp gained from summoning is far less than the exp you can get from training on the summons. Train on the right animal and you can get 4x as much defence exp as you can summoning exp.

Getting someone else to summon for you allows you to turn your spare animal parts into defence exp without investing in animal nexus or reading books.

EDIT: to geneams: a better idea might be for you to supply the LE and SRs so you are doing something for your exp :P

Edited by Bharain

The exp gained from summoning is far less than the exp you can get from training on the summons. Train on the right animal and you can get 4x as much defence exp as you can summoning exp.

Hmm... maybe you dont realize the power of summoning and how hard is to gain summoning levels.

Lets say, with def 45 you are able to kick some fem orc's asses. With summoning 45 you are able to go to kf and summon some chimmies, which in turn will kick some high lvl players asses. I am not saying defence is worthless, i am saying that with similar lvls summoning is somewhat better.

And lvling summoning is (much) more hard, expensive and troublesome than defence.

Getting someone else to summon for you allows you to turn your spare animal parts into defence exp without investing in animal nexus or reading books.

Why not summon them yourself and then train on them?

Good point, You get a/d XP and summoning XP :whistle:

Hmm... maybe you dont realize the power of summoning and how hard is to gain summoning levels.

Lets say, with def 45 you are able to kick some fem orc's asses. With summoning 45 you are able to go to kf and summon some chimmies, which in turn will kick some high lvl players asses. I am not saying defence is worthless, i am saying that with similar lvls summoning is somewhat better.

And lvling summoning is (much) more hard, expensive and troublesome than defence.

The difficulty and expense involved gaining summoning levels is exactly why you might want to get someone else to do it for you. Getting to summoning 45 will cost you hundreds of thousands of gc, even once you get there it'll cost you 20k worth of ELEs to do anything decent in KF, it's not exactly a profitable skill to persue. If you have no real interest in summoning but wish to turn your spare meat/bones/furs into some defence exp it's far easier to get someone else to summon for you than it is to train your summoning level high enough to summon creatures at your level to train on.

1) nexus

2) books

3) lots of money getting your summoning to a level high enough to train well on

The difficulty and expense involved gaining summoning levels is exactly why you might want to get someone else to do it for you. Getting to summoning 45 will cost you hundreds of thousands of gc, even once you get there it'll cost you 20k worth of ELEs to do anything decent in KF, it's not exactly a profitable skill to persue. If you have no real interest in summoning but wish to turn your spare meat/bones/furs into some defence exp it's far easier to get someone else to summon for you than it is to train your summoning level high enough to summon creatures at your level to train on.

If you take the drop of the chimmies in kf it may be profitable. And in the end, few people care about virtual money in an online game, but power is more atractive. :o

Btw, i do some summoning (i am not a pr0), and i must say people usually sell them for the other players and train on the summoned of other people for free. Just find a good guild with half decent summoners and they will make the monsters you wish to train on for free, without need of spending in les, srs, etc. But if for some odd reason you dont wanna join a guild or your guild does not have a few summoners...

Problem is, Chimmys in KF don't drop anything, unless your refering to the drops from players that the Chiimys, In which case, that will be profitable.. lol.

Problem is, Chimmys in KF don't drop anything, unless your refering to the drops from players that the Chiimys, In which case, that will be profitable.. lol.

Yes, that what i was refering. :o:P

Yes, that what i was refering. :P:D

Ahh just what I thought, hehe. :D

Geneams, lemme know when u are summoning bears.

Don't really understand the responce to this so far. I L-W has smacked me with bears before...good xp for her, good xp for me, and it was pretty much the same deal that geneams suggested.

My suggestion (i am a summoner). Get or buy the materials off of other people unless newbies request that you help them train (I offer free healing so they don't die). otherwise collect urself and let others kill them or u kill them.