Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest Unity

JusT war on *CO*

Guest Unity

This post is to announce a Formal declaration of war with *CO.

We as the united members of JusT, its Leadership Councils and Committees have decided upon the following recourse.

Due to the recent actions of the *CO* guild, namely:

--- Attacking of JusT members, allies and the community as a whole; of much lesser threat to themselves

--- Attacking of JusT members and allies during training.

--- Multiple attacks on a single member Of JusT.

--- Unwarranted verbal insults and taunts using the #IG network of EL.

--- Constant testing and attempts to gain entrance to our Guild Map!

--- Several and repeated acts of abuse and moral crimes against the El community.

--- In general being a burden on the community of EL as a whole!!

Such actions as are named lead us to formal declaration of War with the *CO* guild and its members, and the placing of guildwide trade embargoes on all *CO* members.

The actions above are a short list. Many could be added but this is not our purpose.

We will defend our lands, our allies, and our beloved El community!!

Unity

Edited by Unity

Short answer

label1: ROFLMAO

Long answer

We as the united members of JusT, its Leadership Councils and Committees have decided upon the following recourse.

:sneaky:

--- Attacking of JusT members, allies and the community as a whole; of much lesser threat to themselves

label2: We admit.

Goto label2;

Goto label3;

Goto label2;

label3: Isn't this what your member XaNTeR has been doing?

Goto label2;

Goto label3;

P.S. We gained entrance and killed the bot.

--- Several and repeated acts of abuse and moral crimes against the El community.

Goto label1;

Btw LOL, I think u posted a TODO list for your guild here, u might want to check that cus everything I see in your post has been done by your guild member/members.

Q.E.D.

Edited by wexy

Xanter doesn't attack during training :/

dunno if other Just members do

Edit: there goes the good rep.... xanter DOES attack during pvp (heard from someone)

Edited by Hardcore

Btw LOL, I think u posted a TODO list for your guild here, u might want to check that cus everything I see in your post has been done by your guild member/members.

There is a difference, but you do not see. You started this, they pay you back. Obviously, you do not have the common sense to understand the fact that an action leads to a reaction.

Also you and your guild are just an evil gang. JusT was made up out of some of ELs most honorable players.

Greetings, Gohan, Undead Master and Fur Hat Freak.

Thank you Yoda, the All-Knowing-One!

P.S. Don't teach me the III Newton's law cus I have alot more age and education than you do.

Just you know guys, I'm fed up with cleaning this thread from personal attacks and flaming. Next time I see it, I will leave 2 first posts, rest removed and close the topic. Want to flame use PMs.

With regards,

Vanyel

I dont have anything agains *CO*, but sometimes is annoying when 5 people everyday try to take you to the you-know place. Well, im using an alternate character now since I came back, and people dont know who I am, so they think that I am a newbie, and it can be really disturbing to say no all the time when I am at the lilacs bush next to the ship in Minadar.

Edited by m_bee

How many times have I seen people wanting to attack *CO* too many to count back in the old days :( I was never much of a PvPer so.... but the days of Flexo, Tropi, Fallen, Next, mmm im just gonna stop there ill forget someone's name and I wouldnt like doing that =) . But, sadly.... they dont exist in this game anymore so...... consider yourselves .... Lucky! :)

I gues that a problem between Just nd *CO* so i wont interfere....but

I'm not a fan of anyone but i want explanations when you talk in the name of the community...no offense, but i really think is normal.

For instance:

1) Just (ex-SegV) map is a game map, then a guild map ----> so what's the problem? You have kathusa to guard it so practically i dont see a problem with that. Is just a map like any other map.

2) acts of abuse and moral crimes? - define those because i'm not sure i understood. I love Just guild members, really most of them...and my guildies too. But when you declare something like that i think is fair to say.... our help was asked by...blah blah blah.... I mean ok they do crimes against the community, but the community asked you to punish *CO*? Because if *CO* does several acts of abuse/moral crimes agains a member of my guild, if we cant solve it ourselves, our ambassador will officially ask the help of other guilds with that. But it seems to me that you are somehow picturing *CO* as the major disease of this virtual world and JusT as the panaceum needed to cure it. Maybe is true, but things have to be explained if you really care about the community outside the #gm borders of your virtual castle.

3) "beeing a burden on the community as a whole"? LOL. Most *CO* members attack Dawn in PK maps, a few don't - but the same thing happens with all guilds. Those members made me think that value can come under every tag, even *CO* tag. As for a comment? See above.

Diplomatic statement

Since Dawn has no diplomatic relations with none of the involved guilds we wont sustain either in its endeavors. We though sustain the idea of a peacefull community, since diplomacy solved many times major conflicts. Since there is no official structure as a Guild Council to ensure the neutral basis for a diplomatic approach, we can offer our help with that if both guilds agree.

May your day be wonderful.

There is a difference, but you do not see. You started this, they pay you back. Obviously, you do not have the common sense to understand the fact that an action leads to a reaction.

Also you and your guild are just an evil gang. JusT was made up out of some of ELs most honorable players.

Greetings, Gohan, Undead Master and Fur Hat Freak.

lol i would consider myself an honourable person, im in *CO*.... whats your point? we operate the same as any guild that pks, we dont kill allies and friends, but all else open season... thats not evil...and if it is, Just is no better lol.... and as wexy stated they do everything they listed in detail themselves aswell... and as for who started the war.... actually would have been Just them selves since they just started to attack after bieng formed...soooooo..... i recommend you look into things a bit better before hopping ship as the gentalman in the quote below did ;)

I gues that a problem between Just nd *CO* so i wont interfere....but

I'm not a fan of anyone but i want explanations when you talk in the name of the community...no offense, but i really think is normal.

For instance:

1) Just (ex-SegV) map is a game map, then a guild map ----> so what's the problem? You have kathusa to guard it so practically i dont see a problem with that. Is just a map like any other map.

2) acts of abuse and moral crimes? - define those because i'm not sure i understood. I love Just guild members, really most of them...and my guildies too. But when you declare something like that i think is fair to say.... our help was asked by...blah blah blah.... I mean ok they do crimes against the community, but the community asked you to punish *CO*? Because if *CO* does several acts of abuse/moral crimes agains a member of my guild, if we cant solve it ourselves, our ambassador will officially ask the help of other guilds with that. But it seems to me that you are somehow picturing *CO* as the major disease of this virtual world and JusT as the panaceum needed to cure it. Maybe is true, but things have to be explained if you really care about the community outside the #gm borders of your virtual castle.

3) "beeing a burden on the community as a whole"? LOL. Most *CO* members attack Dawn in PK maps, a few don't - but the same thing happens with all guilds. Those members made me think that value can come under every tag, even *CO* tag. As for a comment? See above.

Diplomatic statement

Since Dawn has no diplomatic relations with none of the involved guilds we wont sustain either in its endeavors. We though sustain the idea of a peacefull community, since diplomacy solved many times major conflicts. Since there is no official structure as a Guild Council to ensure the neutral basis for a diplomatic approach, we can offer our help with that if both guilds agree.

May your day be wonderful.

and i thought common sence and brain power were lost in the world..... DA... you have renewed my faith that the human race may live to see another century :icon13:

Well said Damned_Angel..Im not a big fan of *CO*..well I should say SOME members...90% of them don't attack me and I am in an enemy guild. The others that do, I take with a grain of salt..It is part of being in a PK guild.

and i thought common sence and brain power were lost in the world..... DA... you have renewed my faith that the human race may live to see another century :)

GGK:-)))

Well said Damned_Angel..Im not a big fan of *CO*..well I should say SOME members...90% of them don't attack me and I am in an enemy guild. The others that do, I take with a grain of salt..It is part of being in a PK guild.

LW:-))

Edited by Damned_Angel